Sebring International Raceway

Please press VOTE in the upper left of the screen to express your interest in seeing this track location in Forza Motorsport.

Feel free to post a comment about why you suggest this location.

Sebring International Raceway

Sebring is a real world location in Florida used by IMSA, WEC, and Trans-Am.

Sebring was included as a track in FM7.

I know this track has been a mainstay but it would be a travesty not to be included in FM. I’d argue Sebring easily takes the 3rd most famous American track (behind Indy and Daytona but with a far better road layout imo). It would feel wrong to be able to drive that Cadillac V. Series R on the cover, but not at the biggest American endurance race where it just so happened to win it’s first race of its career this year…

6 Likes

I would love to see this iconic bumpy track make a return to Motorsport. It’s surface made of concrete dating back to WW2 when it functioned as an airfield makes it an unique challenge to drive.

9 Likes

What the ? Sebring isn’t in the initial roaster ?

Are you kidding ? How we can perform endurance race without Sebring, it’s not serious guys.

Come on !

8 Likes

We definitely need Sebring back for the new Forza, its an og track not only for Forza but also in American Endurance racing like IMSA, and since we are getting new GT cars and the new Cadillac V Series R. GTP/Hypercar Sebring will be a perfect track to try out these new cars.

8 Likes

Sebring has to be on Forza! On of the most unique and well known tracks in all of sports car racing.

The Sebring 12 Hours is one of the big races to win, especially in North America.

#RespectTheBumps

6 Likes

I couldn’t believe this wasn’t included. It’s been a Forza mainstay and one of my favourites in all sim racing. Please bring it back!

2 Likes

This is my 2nd favorite track after nordschleife. Sebring is very unique and amazing track with crazy changes in the types of corners and track surfaces.

3 Likes
4 Likes

We need Sebring!! This is my all time favorite track to run. This is a mainstay in endurance racing. I’ve even worked changing tires for Michelin at the 12 hour in real life. Please bring it back!! We need to “ Respect the Bumps!”

3 Likes

I haven’t played FM since 6 in 2015 and 2016. Sebring has been in every single game and yet it’s out in this one? Geez.

And even more confusing is that you have IMSA AND Early LMP cars, which btw are a badass inclusion and I think we have a good chunk of them for recreating a series. 5 Early LMPs including the R391? Yeah it makes sense to have Sebring.

I cannot see this being left out of the roster for too long. It may not flow incredibly well but it’s very fun because of those medium sized straights all over the place.

2 Likes

Here are some onboards from this years 1000 Miles of Sebring from the Toyota GR010 Hybrid 2021-current, the Ferrari 499P 2023-current, and the Porsche 963 2023-current. Vote for these three cars if you want them to appear in Forza Motorsport for the Forza Proto-H Category.

3 Likes

3 Likes

We need this track back in Forza!

3 Likes

Here’s the two full races of the 2023 Super Sebring, the 1000 Miles of Sebring (WEC) and the Mobil 1 12 Hours of Sebring (IMSA) P.S. We need Sebring back in the new game and it would also be cool to have 2 layouts of the track virtually the same but they both utilize 1 of the 2 pit lane layouts used by the two series shown in these races

WEC:

IMSA:

2 Likes

OK for one I played Forza motorsports since they came out as Sebring international Raceway to not be at this one is crazy one I live in Sebring. It is the biggest race out there and probably one of the biggest races to win why all of a sudden this game comes out it’s not y’all gotta step up and put this track back in this

1 Like

Maybe they’ll drop it in just before the 12 hrs starts in march. We need this iconic track, why it wasnt a original track. Dont know. Theres ALOT of tracks that were in previous versions, this one not so much.

1 Like

Daytona got released right in time for the 24hr, Sebring should do the same with the march update and the 12hr. i know i read that update 6 wont include a track, so im probably not gonna get this, but it sure would be cool. Sebring has been a very formative part of my love for motorsports. ive gone to the 12hr several times, and it really is a special place. ive been to the 24 at daytona about the same number of times, but the experience isnt even close to the same. If you can only go to one, make it the 12hr. its not as nice as daytona, but the history of the event and the characters in the infield are really something to behold. sebring is a party with a race theme, daytona is much more subdued.

2 Likes

And here we are. Sebring weekend. 2024, still no sebring. Daytona was added but meh

1 Like

What do you guys think of the Gold 01 Cadillac for this years 12hrs of Sebring? I wish that they would’ve added Sebring to the game in time for the event like they did for Daytona but I have no clue as to why they decided to not add any new track this month bit hopefully next month they add Sebring. Anywho enjoy the looks of this proper Gold Cadillac.

1 Like