Ferrari 499P 2023-current

Click VOTE on this topic above the title to indicate your interest in this model specifically for Forza Motorsport.

Use the LM-Hypercar tag to vote on other models in this spec.

Ferrari 499P

This topic is for voting on the racing version; vote for the Modificata version separately.

Ferrari 499P

20 Likes

This is it: the brand-new Ferrari Le Mans Hypercar | Top Gear

Just look this beast !

17 Likes

we definitely need this for brand new game FM 2023

8 Likes

Ferrari 499P makes debut at Sebring, immediately takes pole | Top Gear

Half a century since it last raced at the top level of endurance, Ferrari makes a statement return

Turns out Ferrari knows how to make a fast race car. Who knew? We say this because the Ferrari 499P has taken pole position for the 1000 Miles of Sebring on its racing debut, 50 years after it last featured at the top level of endurance racing.

Rather appropriately, it was the #50 car of Antonio Fuoco that set the fastest time in qualifying with a 1:45.067, fending off the vastly more experienced pair of Toyota GR010s by two tenths and almost half a second respectively. Yowzer.

The second 499P will start the race in fourth place, with Cadillac’s sole V-Series.R, Porsche’s 963 duo and two Peugeot 9X8s following on behind. Glickenhaus ended up four seconds off the pace in 10th, just ahead of Vanwall. We’re loving this Hypercar shootout already.

The last time Ferrari started on pole in a top level endurance race was all the way back in 1973, when Arturo Merzario and Carlos Pace began the 24 Hours of Le Mans in P1, eventually finishing second.

“Taking pole position is truly unbelievable,” said Fuoco. “I want to thank the entire team involved here and at Maranello for the extraordinary effort of the last eight months. I am proud of all of them, and I can’t wait to compete.

“Tomorrow, we will set off from pole position and try to do our best, knowing that the race will be long and will run on a track like Sebring that is very demanding for the car. Given the high afternoon temperatures, tyre management will be a crucial factor in the race”.

9 Likes

This would truly be epic and a more than welcome addition to the game I’ve been graving for ever since 499P was released

3 Likes

yeah

1 Like

8 Likes

10 Likes

The #51 Ferrari 499P is the winner of the 2023 24 Hours of Le Mans. This should make a fine addition to the new Forza Motorsport game post-launch.

7 Likes

This haa got to be in the new FM also with the fact that Just Won the 24H of Le Mans

5 Likes

this car must be in the game after this fundamental win, I’m Italian and so proud of Ferrari team, let’s bring the title in maranello
and obviously, let’s put this car in the game

3 Likes

My heart, gold, gem isn’t really really REALLY not a machine worth to be rendered FOMO! Ensure you all contribute this Hypercar Ferrari 499P and all the rest to the game at all costs racking up the newly abbreviated Forza Proto-H joining the V-Series R!

4 Likes

The more amassing votes for it’s anticipated game addition the better!

There is completely no resisting on adding this golden treasure of a starlet Sport prototype of Hypercar in this title of Forza Motorsport! (same for the other franchises e.g Gran Turismo with Gran Turismo 7) No matter what you all consider otherwise apart from possible.

The anticipated, relishing, headliner this Ferrari 499P '23 is certainly a must have within a dlc, spotlight car or within the car pass pack of Forza Motorsport! (Also that of GT7 for the sake of PlayStation terms) the greater the votes the better
for it’s addiction. :it::it::it::heart::yellow_heart::heart:

2 Likes
4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Ferrari 499P Modificata 2023-current

Ferrari 499P

Ferrari 499P Modificata

5 Likes

Please Forza, manage to bring this to the game, it will be amazing to have it in the proto h series.

2 Likes