Predictions for the next recycled track?

What’s everyone’s prediction for the next track to be added back into the game that they deliberately pulled out of launch to add as FOMO content? My guess will be road atlanta or long beach

6 Likes

Sebring

4 Likes

Camino Viejo de Montserrat but only the .56 mile mini circuit.

3 Likes

Me too. I like it, it’s my favorite!

Also i want long beach.

thats a very solid guess, can also see that being the one added

I always hope for Bathurst.

7 Likes

Yeah, probably a returning track. I suspect this being a thing until all the remaining tracks from FM7 are in this game, then, hopefully, we’ll see new to Forza tracks.

I’d personally love to have a street circuit, so for my prediction I’ll say Long Beach. I hope they go crazy and put Macau or Monaco in the rotation soon.

2 Likes

Bernese Alps

8 Likes

I just want the reverse tracks and other layouts that were omitted from the tracks we already have.

Oh, and Bathurst.

3 Likes

I agree with Road Atlanta

Road Atlanta or Long Beach.

That’s for the guessing now for the reality, it will be a track that’s outside of the top 10 most voted for just like the last one. Turn10 really do listen and act accordingly to the SNUB

3 Likes

I have a rather disconcerting thought of how those would end up returning, but I’m just going to keep that to myself on the off chance they actually haven’t thought of it yet.

1 Like

Sebring.

But the next track to come to the game will be Imola. This is my hunch, and nothing else. If I am wrong, then its another L for my growing collection.

1 Like

I suspect it’s not coming, ever, but every time I load into Le Mans, I wonder how much work it would be to add the Bugatti Circuit. That track just strikes me as an available quick win.

4 Likes

Does reading the list of all these tracks make anyone want to go back and play Forza 7? Is the online player base still solid?

It should be added and theres no excuse as it has access to the pit lane.

Right? About 33% of the track is up to 100% game-ready, including the difficult stuff like the pits and start/finish. The rest appears to be roughed-in, and all the buildings and scenery are done, and licensing seems like an unlikely stumbling block when both Le Mans and Bugatti are in the game. If you needed to buy some time for the next proper track, this seems like the easiest available win to throw at the player base short of reversing more places.

I’m guessing Monza, but I’d love to have Mt. Panorama, Bathurst back.

1 Like

I want the formula e London excel center circuit for the lolz

Chainbear made a good video about it.

1 Like

Minus the Formula e and it would be fun