Predictions for the next recycled track?

That won’t be a problem because their are no FE cars in game yet haha.

And hopefully ever :smile:

I want Bernese Alps ,but we are gonna get Bathurst(aka.Mt.Panorama).

1 Like

I’ve got a short-list that I can’t really prioritise (my preference changes day to day), but regardless of which one it MUST be a real-world track. Never really been a fan of any of the fictional Forza tracks across the entire series, and the ones I have tolerated the most tended to have been fictionalised versions of real tracks (that have mostly been replaced in-game by the real world versions - Blue Mountains/Bathurst, Sunset Peninsula/Homestead/Daytona etc). The Need For(za) Speed tracks that are Bernese Alps and Dubai can go die in the fiery pits of hell for all I care, I hope they never return.

1 Like

Obviously Tokyo Circuit (last seen in FM1) will return in the next update

I mean… It won’t happen, and I hope it never does. Online races there would end in carnage 100% of the time

2 Likes

Is longbeach a wreck fest? If not, then I am sure the player base can handle FM1 Tokyo.

1 Like

This game is a game as a service now. As we have seen with the updates so far, it relies heavily on reused assets. On one hand Bugatti shouldve been updated with the rest of le mans and released day one, on the other it could be used as a fill in track. Theres really no way to know what theyre working on, or what they plan on releasing, they could release one more track or twenty who knows.

Imo i believe they should be adding multiple tracks at once, the variety would raise interest levels better than just one at a time. If someone didnt like brands last month theyre not going to play, but if it was brands, sebring and bugatti youd get fans of any and all of them.

The speed at which theyre working on and releasing these things is pretty slow, its either by design and they want to stretch content as long and thin as they can, or they only have like 3 temps working in their basement somewhere because theyre not allowed in the main office. Neither scenario would suprise me.

1 Like

I don’t know… Tokyo Circuit is like Long Beach but with extra “choke points” added and a high speed straight into a 180 degree corner that’ll probably be riddled with tombstones

EDIT:
0:13, 0:24 through 31, and 1:13 are the places in particular that I wouldn’t trust with 23 other randoms

1 Like

Imagine that, full race time, best lap, last lap, current lap, must have been some impressive hardware running those numbers

7 Likes

There are tons of must have tracks missing: Monza, Sebring, Road Atlanta, Donington Park, Interlagos, Mount Panorama, Imola, Sonoma…adding one of them every month will be nice.

4 Likes

I’m surprised no one’s said COTA yet. If I had to put my chips on something, I’d say either that or Sebring will be next. No idea why…just a hunch.

3 Likes

I’ll toss in a random track that I’m not sure has been in any game I know of. Barber Motorsports Park. After the IndyCar event I thought it looked like an interesting track with all the elevation changes and turns it has.

But there are plenty on past tracks to go like Long Beach, and Bathurst to come.

1 Like

I see what you mean. And I think Forza needs more of that.

:grin:

1 Like

COTA.

1 Like

Monza is a construction site at the moment, there isn’t even a track surface to scan, and there are several big holes where they’re building new or wider access tunnels.

1 Like

You could be right with Sebring. According to PJTierney, it’s the last of the old FM circuits with day/night/rain already baked in.

For the sake of good racing I’d like Road Atlanta or Monza. For the challenge: Bathurst.

2 Likes

What?! Really? Where did you see this?

I also said that next track is sebring.

What? All tracks have dynamic time of day & weather. How do you know it’s baked?

You Tube video

1 Like