Rami's Racing History (Series 11 Info) | Aug. 16 content update live

Tune in to Twitch and YouTube 2022-08-11T16:00:00Z (9 AM PDT UTC-7) to catch the latest Forza news and preview of upcoming Series 11 content!

4 Likes

Fingers crossed it isn’t ten of the exact same car this time around.

7 Likes

And, of course, its when I’m working. If you people put the Toyota Celica SS-I, the Maserati 8CTF, and the Peel Trident up for grabs during the stream only (because the Tommy Bargains will be returning), I am not going to be a pleasant person.

1 Like

Somehow i’m not eager to see whats coming next. It might because this Series was TOO electrifying?? Or would extremely electrifying fit better??

6 Likes

How’s that different again? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Is it just me or does the car reflecting off Rami’s pilot glasses resemble the new BMW M4, what with that horrendous grille?

1 Like

All I wanna know is how much can Rami bench press.

2 Likes

Hoping this next series will bring back some enthusiasm within me, I don’t know if it’s this series or HW but I’ve hit the proverbial wall with the game in the past couple of weeks.

Unless something drastic happens during today it’s going to be the 1st time since series 2 I don’t 100% a season, I’ve put in half baked efforts in Jezza’s Rivals challenge + not even bothered setting any times this week and I don’t even feel like jumping on to do a Tour like I used to almost every night.

1 Like

Is Rami that egypt racing driver Rami Serry who was part of an illegal street race where 6 spectators got killed after one driver crashed into the crowd?

1 Like

13 Likes

Looks like there might be a rubber shortage as well…

There’s also a lithium shortage in pharmaceutical lithium due to battery demand. So more people are going nuts. The pharmaceutical lithium is being replaced with lsd and other mind altering drugs. So people will continue to go nuts. Nuts over EV’s, green living, climate change, and other greenie mind games. Welcome to 1984, again! But hey, 1980’s had the best music!

3 Likes

It’d be cool if they did a feature on Michele Mouton and gave us her Audi. :smiley::pleading_face:

Broke the record at Pikes Peak and nearly became world Group B Rally champion.

It took Walter Rorhl to beat her.

5 Likes

Don’t forget John Buffum at Audi too. He, Walter and Michele crushed it.

5 Likes

Yes! Another one made from different stuff haha. It astounds me every time I watch and listen to them.

That caption is :ok_hand::sunglasses::cold_face:

1 Like

I just realized the S11 poster car is 300SLR roadster.
Looks like Moss/Jenks, can’t tell if 2 hr or 1. Can’t believe I just saw that. Haven’t seen a mention.
I think it was in prev game. Desmodromic valves ftw.

If we’re talking the return of greats driven by Walter Röhrl, I want my Lanicas back. That restructuring thing at Stellantis, if it was ever even true to begin with, ought to over by now. Especially since Gran Turismo 7 and GRID: Legends have both had Alfa Romeo and Lancia long after Horizon 5’s release date.

3 Likes

Yup. B20, D50, 33S Stratos…Lawnchairs necessary.
124 Abarth, TCR 1000, 8V, …Fiats. Didn’t we have the giant ‘11-12 Fiat GP car in past?

1 Like

:metal::heart_eyes:

3 Likes

That was my most successful car in FH4. Man, I miss it.

2 Likes