Festival Playlist events and rewards Sep 1-7 (Winter S11)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes!

WINTER | DRY SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on September 1st and closes Thursday, September 8, 2022 2:30 PM
This is the third season of Rami’s Racing History (Series 11).

SERIES PROGRESS

SERIES 11: RAMI’S RACING HISTORY

Series total: 252 Points
Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Series Reward: 2021 BMW M4 Competition Coupe (new Seasonal Exclusive car) (80 points)
Series Reward: 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR (Autoshow value 143,000,000 CR) (160 points)

Season Total: 63 points
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.

Season Reward: 1990 Subaru Legacy RS (new Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
Season Reward: 1993 Jaguar XJ220 (Hard-to-Find car) (40 points)

MONTHLY EVENTS

The total points from Monthly events are divided by four when applied to individual seasons. Completing all three events will apply 3 points for the Story + 1 point for EV + 1 point for Monthly Rivals = 5 points applied to Summer. Note: if you completed the Story before the Summer season started and the points are not registering, submit a ticket at Forza Support so the team can investigate.

Horizon Story (12 pts) | Made in Mexico | Earn up to 27 stars from the story chapters.
Reward: 1971 Meyers Manx FE (Hard-to-Find)

Forza EV (4 pts) | Los Jardines Circuit | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 9, every month you’ll drive a different EV in this event complimenting the existing Monthly Rivals event.

Monthly Rivals (4 pts) | Bahia De Plano Circuit | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 7, completing the Monthly Rivals event adds 1 point to each season’s progress for a total of 4 points applied to series progress.

SEASON PROGRESS

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: All Round Drifter (5 pts)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Chapter 1: Drift Machine | Own and drive the 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R
  • Chapter 2: Art Force Silvia | Win a Street Race in the Nissan Silvia
  • Chapter 3: Shift Into Action | Earn 5 Ultimate Drift Skills
  • Chapter 4: Drift Legend | Earn 5 Stars at Drift Zones in the Nissan Silvia

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Running in the 90’s Earn a total of 200,000 points at Drift Zones in any vehicle from the 1990’s
No Signal Smash 5 Phonebooths
Seven Wonders Complete a Super7
Winter as in Ice Earn 5 Drift Skills at the top of La Gran Caldera
Taking Stock Spend 50,000 credits on upgrades
Shining Star Earn 10 Stars from PR Stunts within 3 minutes
First Love Win a Street Race in any Hot Hatch vehicle upgraded to ‘S1’ class

Forzathon Shop

500 FP Car 1997 McLaren F1 GT (Autoshow value 1,500,000 CR)
300 FP Car 1995 Porsche 911 GT2 (Autoshow value 550,000 CR)
75 FP Clothing Farid Rueda Bear Jumper (new seasonal Exclusive)
75 FP Clothing UK Race Gloves (seasonal Exclusive)
60 FP Wheelspins 150 FP Super Wheelspins

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

The Trial (10 pts) | Stock Showdown: Volvo 850 R | Road Racing
Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.
Reward: 2002 Ferrari 575M Maranello (seasonal Exclusive car)

EventLab (3 pts) | UNWORTHYPLEB PRESENTS “Riviera Maya Super Scramble” | (S1 900) Rally Monsters
Reward: So Cute (new Exclusive Emote)

Speed Zone (2 pts) | Rocky Hills | (A800) 1990-2009 | 70.0 mph
Reward: 2003 Honda S2000 (Autoshow value 25,000 CR)

Trail Blazer (2 pts) | Barranco | (A800) 1990-2009 | 32 seconds
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Championship (5 pts) | Rally Shakedown | Dirt Racing | (B700) 2000s Modern Rally
Reward: 1997 Volvo 850 R (Autoshow value 25,000 CR)

Championship (5 pts) | GT1 Legends | Road Racing | (A800) 1990s Retro Super Cars
Reward: 2002 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec II (Autoshow value 63,000 CR)

Championship (5 pts) | Racing in the 90’s | Street Racing | (B700) 1990s Retro Sports Cars
Reward: 1994 Ferrari F355 Berlinetta (Autoshow value 190,000 CR)

CHALLENGES

Treasure Hunt (2 pts) | Race Against Time | Race like it’s 1999 with a purrrfect finish
Reward: 100 Forzathon Points

Photo Challenge (2 pts) | #MAKEANENTRANCE | Photograph the 1997 Mitsubishi GTO under the Arch of Mulege
Reward: Cat Meow (Car Horn)

The Eliminator (2 pts) | Battle Royale | Finish 30th or better
Reward: 2000 Nissan Silvia Spec-R (Autoshow value 35,000 CR)

HOT WHEELS EVENTS

Access to these events requires the Hot Wheels Expansion DLC. Users without the DLC will still be able to gold the season and unlock the “Min, Meet Max” Achievement without these event points.

Drift Zone (2 pts) | Rockslide | (A800) 1990-2009 | 180,000 points
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Championship (5 pts) | See You Saloon | (B700) Retro Saloons
Reward: 2006 Audi RS 4 (Autoshow value 53,000 CR)

SUPER7

Complete the Horizon Super7 in the creative Hub menu
Reward: 1997 Lamborghini Diablo SV (Autoshow value 174,000 CR)

Had a strange bug in the Trial, some drivatars were phasing in + out and not moving at the start of both races, the entire team was ahead of 4 drivatars before even the first corner on HMC.

You can tell how overly reliant a lot of the player base are on AWD this week too, every time I looked behind me on HMC I was seeing 2nd/3rd place massively understeering into walls.

1 Like

Heck they do that even when they’re driving AWD.

4 Likes

What colour are the drivatars this week? I don’t like the default paint on the 850r and I want to go with a manufacturer paint job but I want to make sure it’s not the same as the drivatars.

Black

1 Like

That’s because AWD causes massive understeer.

Finally a weekly where I drive car (that Supra looking thing) I haven’t driven even though I’ve had it for months.

This weeks eventlab is fantastic, best ever in the playlist so far.

3 Likes

Anyone figured out the treasure hunt yet? Something with the Ford Puma, but otherwise no idea.

I never thought I’d say this, but I loved the eventlab!

4 Likes

Just win any race with it and that’s it :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks. So the 1999 and purrfect were red herrings, or for people who don’t know cars.

And bam, just saved 143 million Monopoly money :laughing:

2 Likes

I just wanted to say that this weeks trial is absolute rubbish!

That Volvo, stock, has to be one of most junk vehicles in game.

I’m disgusted and offended…

Thats all! :smile:

4 Likes

AI cars were all red, except 1, which was black, so no clue.

First race was apparently a demolition derby with teammates either try to cope with the car or being intentionally offensive (given the amount of obnoxious horn blowing, I’m thinking the latter). Went from advancing into 3rd to finishing 9th bc of the continued ramming. Second race was some better, but still finished 7th I think.

2 Likes

I’m curious to know what tire pressures people were running in the Trial. I dropped the front a couple of pounds and the back to the mid 20s. I only checked telemetry during the race a couple of times. Anyone care to share?

Weird. All my team mates were red, I had a paintjob with wood panelling and the bots were black. Might be depending on player choice.

2 Likes

All teammates were in red except me; went with my “Lowrider Fade” design to make sure they knew I was a teammate :smile:
(Trying to make this station wagon look cool is no easy feat :man_facepalming:t2:)

To be fair the Volvo stock without a diff is an understeery mess when stepping onto the power. It’s also a car that benefits massively by manual/manual + clutch because the engine has to be overreved a lot. I was eating the whole player field up to the first turn because they were running auto.

First, this weeks event lab was THE BEST I’ve seen so far. Very creative and fun to drive on. My only complaint is that a couple of the checkpoint flags could have been widened out a bit on the second half of the race, but otherwise, nicely done.

Second, it is official…I HATE stock showdown races, especially this week. Typical FH5 AI bug, the lead pack of 4-5 AI cars just pulled away from everyone in the first race, which should be impossible given that all cars should have equal stock tunes. We didn’t have a chance. Second race went much better, probably because of the tight corners. Human team took 1-6. Last race was a repeat of the first…AI cars pulled ahead and there was a group of 4 that no one could catch, no matter how well we did.

One big thing I want to note here. We’ve seen it happen a million times…AI cars deliberately ramming human players as they attempt to pass. I watched an AI car right in front of me deliberately and suddenly swerve to the side into a player car as he was passing, even though it was in the middle of a long straight. Nearly put the guy into a spin. What I find so ironic is that Forza claims to be against that sort of behaviour. Forza Enforcement Guidelines says that intentional aggressive driving is one of their “Big 4” categories of enforcement action. The website describes it as " * Unsportsmanlike conduct pertains to intentional race disruption, such as wrecking, ramming, spearing, and shoving."…the very things that the AI cars do on a regular basis. Basically, PGG/T10 is breaking their own rules. The broken (or intentionally programmed) AI behaviour has been a problem since day 1, and for me, it is one of the primary reasons why I don’t enjoy FH5 as much as I liked FH4, and why I really dislike the bloody weekly chores list.

5 Likes