Festival Playlist events and rewards June 2 - 9 (Autumn S8)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes!

AUTUMN | STORM SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on June 2nd and closes Thursday, June 9, 2022 2:30 PM
This is the second season of Series 8.

SERIES PROGRESS

SERIES 8: GERMAN AUTOMOTIVE EXCELLENCE

Series total: 208 Points
Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Reward: 2018 Mercedes-AMG E 63 S (Hard-To-Find car) (80 points)
Reward: 1939 Auto Union Type D (Autoshow value 15,000,000 CR) (160 points)

SEASON PROGRESS

Total Points: 52
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.

Reward: 2021 Porsche 911 GT3 (new Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
Reward: 1929 Mercedes-Benz SSK (Autoshow value 7,500,000 CR) (40 points)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: Sport. It’s in the Name (5 pts)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Chapter 1: Vorsprung Durch Technik | Own and drive the 2015 Audi S1
  • Chapter 2: Everyday Extremes | Earn 10 stars at PR Stunts in the Audi S1
  • Chapter 3: Turbo Sports | Maintain 150mph for 10 seconds in the Audi S1
  • Chapter 4: The Four Rings | Win 4 Dirt Scramble events in the Audi S1

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

End Game Complete round 3 of Horizon Arcade in any German vehicle
Wanderlust Play an EventLab from the Creative Hub in any German vehicle
Schnell! Drive above 150mph (241.4 km/h) for 15 seconds in any German vehicle
Skill Masters Bank 100,000 Skill Score in any BMW
Turbo Power Earn 10 Speed Skills in the 2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S
Das Auto Win a Street Race in any Volkswagen
The AMG Way Earn 9 Stars at Speed Traps in any Mercedes-AMG

Forzathon Shop

700 FP Car 2018 Porsche Macan RR (Hard-to-Find car)
300 FP Car 2015 Mercedes-Benz #24 Tankpool24 Racing Truck (Autoshow value 500,000 CR)
75 FP Clothing Germany Tee (new seasonal exclusive)
75 FP Car Horn Referee Whistle
60 FP Wheelspins 150 FP Super Wheelspins

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

Horizon Arcade (3 pts) | Mini Games | Complete any Horizon Arcade theme

The Trial (10 pts) | Stock Showdown: BMW M2 Coupe | Road Racing | BMW M2
Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.
Reward: 2015 BMW I8 (Autoshow value 140,000 CR)

EventLab (3 pts) | UNWORTHYPLEB PRESENTS “Caldera Mountain Climb” | Cross Country | (A800) Unlimited Offroad
Reward: 2009 Audi RS 6 (Autoshow value 155,000 CR)

Danger Sign (2 pts) | Los Jardines | (D500) Mercedes Unimog | 360.9 feet
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Speed Trap (2 pts) | Autopista | (A800) Germany | 206.0 mph

Trail Blazer (2 pts) | Barranco | (B700) Porsche Macan '19 | 35 seconds

Championship (5 pts) | Street Contest | Street Racing | (B700) BMW vs VW
Reward: 2002 BMW M3-GTR (Autoshow value 180,000 CR)

Championship (5 pts) | German Quality | Dirt Racing | (A800) German AWD
Reward: German Engineering Hoodie (new seasonal Clothing unlock)

Championship (5 pts) | Zero to Hero | Cross Country | (B700) German Sports Utility Heroes
Reward: 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo (Autoshow value 220,000 CR)

CHALLENGES

Photo Challenge (2 pts) | #TURBOTAKEOFF | Photograph the 1989 Porsche 944 Turbo at Aeródromo en La Selva
Reward: Classic Running Man (Emote unlock)

MONTHLY EVENTS

Monthly Rivals (4 pts) | Arch of Mulegé | Porsche 911 GT3 '21 | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 7, completing the Monthly Rivals event adds 1 point to each season’s progress for a total of 4 points applied to series progress.

SUPER7

Complete the Horizon Super7 in the creative Hub menu
Reward: 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S (Seasonal exclusive)

1 Like

little tip:
You can use Audi S1 A800 AWD for the last weekly together with one of the seasonal chanmpionship.

EDIT:
No I’m wrong, it doesn’t register in weekly :frowning:

EDIT2:
For the weekly only circuit dirt races count, I made a 1 sec race to do quickly the last chapter of the weekly (151 237 336)

1 Like

There seems to be a mistake. This weeks eventlab is actually fun. I’m confused.

5 Likes

This weeks trail, easy. No drama, human team won first two races.

That second edit would have been great had I looked here, as it is I was doing trails instead of scrambles :man_facepalming:

The eventlab was very very cool this week, probably has had the best design so far. 3 laps still seem excessive to me though. Speed trap was easy, used the newer RS6, Unimog jump was straightforward, had a little trouble with the trailblazer but completed that after 4 or 5 tries.

Finally the S1 weekly stuff. Annoyingly I had to complete the first 3 tasks twice because its now become mandatory to reset your game to gain access to the eventlab race. Workarounds are causing some people to do double work. :unamused::unamused:

3 Likes

Yep. Reset for jump necessary too. Spend more time restarting than racing.
Hey DRC.
Sweet! Restart turned my D500 into a C501, which I noticed after the jump.
Max, please pass along this stuff is infuriating waste of time. For the love of god, fix the reboot stuff at least.

1 Like

Trial was ok…ish for me, started at the front of the human team on Plaza which I was very glad of so I didn’t see what my teammates were like all race.

Started last on Sierra Verde, cut through the pack until the last player refused to let me past, they tried pushing me into a barrier when I was about to pass, succeeded only for me to bounce off it and end up smacking them inside + wide of the checkpoint.

What a shame that doesn’t happen more often to these emptyheads.

2 Likes

I started the Trial, got to first corner and caused a 4 car pile-up, but 4 of my teammates were able to take 1-4 spot and we won.

2nd race, got to 3rd spot, took out one of my teammates, he raged and rammed me, we caused a 6 car pile up which allowed teammates to take over 1-3 spot and we won.

#TeamWork

3 Likes

Every bot in the dirt championship had a (2) at the end of the name. Weird.

1 Like

Overall, one of the better seasons! I had a lot of fun. Some of the last seasons were really, really bad and this was a nice contrast.

Nothing bugged, no playground games session, nothing tied to horizon open and the championships were a blast! Did the A800 cross country in BMW M1 and it was just perfect. I just wished that the street championship would be A800 or S1 instead of B700, but it was fun nonetheless.

Ah, clarified, and this deleted :smiley:

I’m not talking about the Trial. I meant “German Quality”. Wanted to type less but now that you misunderstood I had to type more. :laughing:

1 Like

Tried any old 718 tune in the trial. Added at least 6 parts to the car, and it worked. Plus my car was fast, and AWD swapped.

What am i missing? I own and am driving the 2015 audi si but it wont register for weekly chapter 1?

Completely restart your PC/console. And I mean completely.

Or maybe you bought a knock-off. The car you need is an “S1” :rofl:

SUPER7

Complete the Horizon Super7 in the creative Hub menu
Reward: 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S (Seasonal exclusive)

Just done the Super 7 - it said I’d been awarded the 2015 Mercedes-AMG GT S (Seasonal exclusive) after completion but then said the new car added to the garage was a 2017 Mercedes-AMG GT R - which was in fact what was added. Another duplicate - just what I’m trying to avoid.
What’s the deal ?

Was just about to give it another go but now it says completion reward - Wheelspin…

was that a typo, Max, in the original post list ?

The EventLab seems to be bugged. After the big jump near the end of the lap, one can get stuck in an endless checkpoint missed loop. Happened on my first lap the first attempt and on my third lap on my second run. It explains why people have noticed the AI piling up there.

I am currently doing the trial and a guy is running full aero with non standard rims, he won by a long way too, But is still A718

1 Like