Festival Playlist events and rewards June 16-23 (Spring S8)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes!

SPRING | Hot SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on June 16th and closes Thursday, June 23, 2022 2:30 PM
This is the fourth and closing season of Series 8.

SERIES PROGRESS

SERIES 8: GERMAN AUTOMOTIVE EXCELLENCE

Series total: 208 Points
Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Reward: 2018 Mercedes-AMG E 63 S (Hard-To-Find car) (80 points)
Reward: 1939 Auto Union Type D (Autoshow value 15,000,000 CR) (160 points)

SEASON PROGRESS

Total Points: 52
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.

Reward: 2018 Audi RS 4 Avant (new Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
Reward: 2021 Mercedes-AMG Mercedes-AMG ONE (Autoshow value 2,700,000 CR) (40 points)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: The People’s Car (5 pts)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Chapter 1: R For Racing | Own and drive the 2003 Volkswagen Golf R32
  • Chapter 2: Racing Performance | Win 2 Road Racing Events with your 2003 VW Golf
  • Chapter 3: Up, Up and Away | Earn 6 stars at Danger Signs with your 2003 VW Golf
  • Chapter 4: Drivers Wanted | Earn 10 Speed Skills in your 2003 VW Golf

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Autobahn Reach 250 mph (403 km/h) in any German vehicle
Hot Air Earn 20 Air Skills in any Volkswagen Buggy
Zoomin Saloons Win a Drag Race in a German Super Saloon
Cacti Kaput! Smash 20 Cacti in any German Vehicle
Audi Time Earn 5 Stars at Trailblazers in any Audi
Cheeeese! Take a picture of any Mercedes-AMG
AWD Takeover Win a Dirt Racing Event in an AWD German vehicle

Forzathon Shop

700 FP Car 2015 BMW X6 M (Hard-to-Find)
300 FP Car 2014 Mercedes-Benz G 63 AMG 6x6 (Autoshow value 525,000 CR)
75 FP Clothing German Race Gloves (new seasonal exclusive)
75 FP Car Horn Clock Tower
60 FP Wheelspins 150 FP Super Wheelspins

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

The Trial (10 pts) | Stock Showdown: Audi Quattro | Dirt Racing | Stock
Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.
Reward: 2016 Audi RW V10 plus (Autoshow value 242,000 CR)

EventLab (3 pts) | AR12 NICK PRESENTS “Rainbow Road” | (A800) UTV’s
Reward: 2018 Porsche 718 Cayman GTS (Autoshow value 90,000 CR)

Speed Trap (2 pts) | Oceano Azul | (S1 900) Audi R8 V10 plus '16 | 205.0 mph
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Drift Zone (2 pts) | Otro Mundo | (B700) BMW | 116,000 points

Trail Blazer (2 pts) | Sand and Deliver | (D500) VW Class 5 Bug | 4 seconds

Championship (5 pts) | Power Couple | Road Racing | (A800) Mercedes-Benz vs AMG
Reward: 2011 Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG (Autoshow value 200,000 CR)

Championship (5 pts) | Hot on the Trail | Dirt Racing | (B700) German Rally Monsters
Reward: 1983 Audi Sport quattro (Autoshow value 175,000 CR)

Championship (5 pts) | Heat Wave | Street Racing | (B700) German Hot Hatch
Reward: Ice Cream Van (Car Horn unlock)

Horizon Tour (5 pts) | Co-Op Championships

CHALLENGES

Photo Challenge (2 pts) | #GOINGPLACES | Photograph the 2003 BMW M5 at the Gran Puente
Reward: Beautiful Morning (Car Horn unlock)

MONTHLY EVENTS

Monthly Rivals (4 pts) | Arch of Mulegé | Porsche 911 GT3 '21 | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 7, completing the Monthly Rivals event adds 1 point to each season’s progress for a total of 4 points applied to series progress.

SUPER7

Complete the Horizon Super7 in the creative Hub menu

1 Like

So can we Upgrade out Trial car?

I’ll be kind to this week’s EventLab and just say I completed it.

Mostly because I can’t think of a word that’s both allowed on here + gives a fully accurate description of my opinion on it.

9 Likes

Trial race 1 AI disappears with warp drive. Ok team, all but 3 quit. Second race? More of same, AI rammy, I gave up so others had shot. Can’t even have cosmetic mods.

Did anyone with Forza actually play this EventLab race??? This is the most ridiculous mess I have ever seen! They have picked some terrible races in the past, but this one takes the cake! Nothing I can do keeps the car on the track! Is there some secret to falling off and actually being able to finish??

6 Likes

I’m sure the creator will have a video on his You Tube Channel showcasing this event, it will be shouty and repetetive as usual :grinning:

1 Like

That event lab was a shambles, I lapped all 11 cars twice.

1 Like

This week’s EventLab ist without any question the worst experience of all time. I had to rewind like a 1000 times in order to make my way through. If you try to race against the AI, you will most likely end up falling off the track, because you are forced to slow down way too much around the corners. So what I did, is just wait until the AI fell off the track. I hope this dude will never again be allowed to feature one of his custom tracks in the playlist. Why does he even have so much followers? Dude’s just constantly shouting. So freakin’ annoying.

7 Likes

Think I’ve got it.

You know when you take your dog out and it does it’s business?

Well what comes out is still better than this EventLab.

7 Likes

I concur, the only way to win this is sit at the start line and let every AI go out ahead of you and wait for them to fall off the track. Otherwise you end up in a pile and can’t make it past that horrible loop. This guy’s tracks should never be allowed again! What a complete waste of time and effort!

2 Likes

I got the trial done on the first try this entire month, how crazy is that? Also, based on the feedback so far, I cant wait to see how bad the custom race is this week. :laughing::laughing:

Just sit at the start let them all take off and disappear off the track in that horrible loop! Then just run through at your pace. The one big loop that everyone falls off on is the only bad part, you will never make it through in a group of cars.

IMG_20220616_073530

Tire pressure is available. I just used a rental. And Apollo is German.

As every week, this is the code (699 581 485) for the race to do quikly the second chapter of the weekly challenge.
Enjoy

Eventlab. Welcome to Hotwheels.

3 Likes

I’ll be less kind then. Not saying I hated it, but, well, let’s say I didn’t find it fun. And what the haytch does the description have to do with the track ?

Trial. nothing you can do to your car apart from paint it, and change the tyre pressure. My team were blocking me with their cars turned sideways. Anyway we still won, but it seemed like they were trying for us not to win. We lost the first race, won the next two. I came 2nd, 2nd, 1st. I was the only person to score points in the first race 500,0,0,0,0,0. 2nd race 4 of us left, Ai scored 0 points. 3rd race quite easy.

Anyway won Trial 1st try as usual.

By the way this car Wing is the only time I can remember where the Wing increases PI??? So if you even try to upgrade your car you can’t get the PI down.

I apparently had the secret for the first two laps which went ok but on lap three I’d become so bored that when I hit the loop… I lost track of the number of rewinds to get through that and then the rest of the lap was equally painful. Again, a poor pick of track (I know why they picked it), and car choices, and required laps. Dev care ? Zero.

1 Like

I guess it’s a play on the Mario Kart tracks.