Festival Playlist events and rewards Sep. 8-15 (Spring S11)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes!

SPRING | HOT SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on September 8th and closes Thursday, September 15, 2022 2:30 PM
This is the third season of Rami’s Racing History (Series 11).

SERIES PROGRESS

SERIES 11: RAMI’S RACING HISTORY

Series total: 252 Points
Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Series Reward: 2021 BMW M4 Competition Coupe (new Seasonal Exclusive car) (80 points)
Series Reward: 1955 Mercedes-Benz 300 SLR (Autoshow value 143,000,000 CR) (160 points)

Season Total: 63 points
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.

Season Reward: 2020 Xpeng P7 (new Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
Season Reward: 2010 BMW M3 GTS (new Seasonal Exclusive car) (40 points)

MONTHLY EVENTS

The total points from Monthly events are divided by four when applied to individual seasons. Completing all three events will apply 3 points for the Story + 1 point for EV + 1 point for Monthly Rivals = 5 points applied to Summer. Note: if you completed the Story before the Summer season started and the points are not registering, submit a ticket at Forza Support so the team can investigate.

Horizon Story (12 pts) | Made in Mexico | Earn up to 27 stars from the story chapters.
Reward: 1971 Meyers Manx FE (Hard-to-Find)

Forza EV (4 pts) | Los Jardines Circuit | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 9, every month you’ll drive a different EV in this event complimenting the existing Monthly Rivals event.

Monthly Rivals (4 pts) | Bahia De Plano Circuit | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 7, completing the Monthly Rivals event adds 1 point to each season’s progress for a total of 4 points applied to series progress.

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: Lightweight Experts (5 pts)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Chapter 1: Ford the Drivers | Own and drive the 2012 Lotus Exige S
  • Chapter 2: Art Force Silvia | Win a Road Race in the Lotus Exige.
  • Chapter 3: Shift Into Action | Earn 15 Speed Skills in the Exige.
  • Chapter 4: Limitless | Earn 6 stars at Speed Traps in the Exige.

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Muscle Power Earn 6 Stars at Speed Traps in any Modern Muscle
Tour Guide Complete a Horizon Tour
Collateral Damage Earn 5 Wreckage Skills within 20 seconds
To Infinity! Earn 3 Stars on any Danger Sign in an Infiniti vehicle
Off to the Races Win a Dirt Scramble Race in any ‘S1’ Class Car
Speed Run Earn 10 Speed Skills in the 2018 Deberti F-150 Prerunner
The Very Best Beat a ‘S2’ Class Rival

Forzathon Shop

500 FP Car 2019 Bugatti Divo (Autoshow value 3,000,000 CR)
300 FP Car 2019 Aston Martin Valhalla Concept Car (Autoshow value 1,150,000 CR)
75 FP Clothing Bird Pattern Sundress (new seasonal Exclusive)
75 FP Clothing France Race Gloves (seasonal Exclusive)
60 FP Wheelspins 150 FP Super Wheelspins

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

The Trial (10 pts) | Stock Showdown: Megane R.S. | Road Racing |
Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.
Reward: 2016 Honda Civic Coupe (seasonal Exclusive car)

Playground Games (3 pts) | Team King | Ek’ Balam | (A800) 2010s Sports Utility Heroes
Reward: 2014 Local Motors Rally Fighter (Autoshow value 100,000 CR)

Speed Trap (2 pts) | Gran Puente | (S1 900) 2010 or Newer | 210.0 mph
Reward: 2020 Land Rover Defender 110 X (Autoshow value 80,000 CR)

Speed Zone (2 pts) | Trebol | (S1 900) 2010 or Newer | 228.0 mph
Reward: 2012 Lotus Exige S (Autoshow value 85,000 CR)

Drift Zone (2 pts) | Polytunnels | (S1 900) 2010 or Newer | 150,000 points
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Championship (5 pts) | Paving the Way | Road Racing | (S2 998) 2010s Hypercars
Reward: Porsche Cayman (Autoshow value 85,000 CR)

Championship (5 pts) | Off the Road Again | Offroad Racing | (A800) 2010s Unlimited Offroad
Reward: 2017 Maserati Levante S (Autoshow value 85,000 CR)

Championship (5 pts) | Newcomers | Street Racing | (A800) 2010 or Newer
Reward: 2018 BMW M5 (Autoshow value 105,000 CR)

CHALLENGES

Photo Challenge (2 pts) | #NEWCARSMELL | Photograph the 2020 Toyota GR Supra at the Horizon Mexico Festival
Reward: Watermelon Crew Socks (seasonal Exclusive clothing)

Collectibles (3 pts) | Strike Gold | Smash 20 Golden Trophies in Club de Opalo de Fuego
Reward: 2007 Formula Drift #117 599 GTB Fiorano (Autoshow value 500,000 CR)

HOT WHEELS EVENTS

Access to these events requires the Hot Wheels Expansion DLC. Users without the DLC will still be able to gold the season and unlock the “Min, Meet Max” Achievement without these event points.

Danger Sign (2 pts) | Canyon Fire | (S1 900) 2010 or Newer | 1,361.5 feet
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Championship (5 pts) | Warp Speed | (S2 998) 2010 or Newer
Reward: 2013 Renault Clio R.S. 200 EDC (Autoshow value 29,000 CR)

SUPER7

Complete the Horizon Super7 in the creative Hub menu
Reward: 2018 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 1 LE (Autoshow value 105,000 CR)

1 Like

I hardly ever look at that menu. Got most, if not all, of the cars you get there already and if it’s a wheelspin (not even a Super one) it’s not worth the effort. It’s also boring and full of loading screens.

1 Like

Why can’t you pick a suitable car for the tracks on a trial. Why? You give us city tracks all hairpins on a car with no brakes. If you try and slow down early you will get annihilated by the other players. WHY CAN’T YOU UNDERSTAND THIS? If we had skill based matchmaking you could do stuff like that but since we don’t please do better with these choices. Got it the first try but why do I need to be smashed up for driving properly?

2 Likes

IDK, it sounds more like teammates problem and not the car.

Speaking of the Trial: We started off with five people, only for two to drop out in the first race.

Just in case someone wants to know, all of us used the standard orange paint, the bots were red.

I still have trouble with the brakes in this game. With abs off it just won’t stop. Like I said if you brake early they just plow into you. I didn’t know why they have made this mechanic soooo difficult. It wasn’t hard in previous games.

I see your point. Can’t help with that. I’m on keyboard, so I have to use ABS or I will lockup from any speed in any car with any compound :wink: .

PS. Megane is pretty good choice IMO. Imagine that you would have to take that Trial in last weeks Volvo

I’ll know for sure when I check tonight, but I think the Forzathon shop cars are 2 of the 3 autoshow cars I don’t own already. So that’s pretty cool.

Garbage Trial once again.

1 Like

Its brakes without ABS aren’t good. Either a long distance or it’s on the edge of locking up. The suspension dives too much.
I botched the first sharp left on Plaza in the Trial as well. Felt completely different to my tuned Megane that also runs stock brakes.

So it’s not a good car choice for city tracks with players who just drive full speed into walls. It’s not going to change, ever so they should take that into consideration. It should not be that way. You squeeze the trigger less than half way and nothing happens or it’s locks up instantly. Give me any car in Motorsport or older Horizon game, I’m fine. I mean I can do it in Gran Turismo on a controller with no trigger feedback. I really hope it is not going to be this way in the new Motorsport.

Yep, terrible track choices for the trial. It really shouldn’t require any intelligence to work out that these courses are just going to end with one or more rammers causing problems.

I’ve never noticed any differences in the brakes. Do you have your deadzones set any differently from other games?

Good team for the trail, nice an easy. 1st & 2nd place for me… no major collisions amongst teammates this week.

Nope, the same as always.

Noble M600 S1-900 was good for this one, needed a long run up from the East. Tip: Go to Horizon Life for this, playing solo there are way too many traffic cars in the tunnels.

Same car for this one too. Long run from the West to get up to 233mph. Good run.

1 Like

So first chance I’ve had to login today & as Rami’s giving me his spiel about how great this season is going to be…this is what I’m looking at:

(What’s that pancake promotion about again?) :man_facepalming:t2:

2 Likes

Trial was messy but the Megane was enjoyable for me when clear of “teammates”. I use that term loosely. Took most quitting so with one true teammate we could win the last 2 races. Edit: fyi I agree with complaints about braking. The Megane wasn’t as bad as others though.

I’ve shared my Taycan Welcome Pack games tune that came in handy for the zone and trap this season. I made 270mph in the speed zone and 230-something at the trap. It’s there if anyone needs.

I thought the developers made various improvements to how FH5 scales by using kubernetes etc to auto scale the game. Why are network connections still so bad?

1 Like

What’s with the Xpeng?
I’m glad to see more EVs in the game, but it seems like a weird choice. I mean, it seems like it would make more sense to go with an EV people have heard of. Not necessarily Tesla even, but the Lucid Air, Polestar or Rivian would be EVs that people outside of China have heard of.