mouthoff@PGG/T10?

@T10ManteoMax: I gave it another try and opened three tickets about certain issues a couple days ago. All of them got a generic copy and paste answer that doesn’t really addresses the issues presented and are marked “solved” now of course.

One answer related to a ticket about the way to low number of safe slots for tunes and designs even suggests that I should visit the forums to leave suggestions and/or feedback. As if you wouldn’t know already. :man_facepalming:

I never had such a bad experience with gaming related support in my life and I’ve been through some rather tuff stuff in that direction.

Which brings me to the actual point of this thread. There really needs to be a way to circumvent this lousy facade you call support. R* for example has a special email address for things like this where you can voice your opinions, frustration, suggestions and so on which is named mouthoff@rockstar.
From personal experience I know that they’re actually reading what is written there and are at least forwarding some of the more reasonable input to the devs.

Can we please also get such an address to contact PGG and/or T10 directly?

1 Like

They did have an email address (forzafb@ms) from the first game right up till this new support site launched, after years of complaints that the web address was useless and nobody read it (untrue) they launched the new support site.

Remember when something is marked as solved that just means its been logged, i wish theyd just change the wording from ‘solved’ to ‘logged’

and the advice to post on the forums sounds like the correct route to take, more save slots is a game request and should be logged in the suggestions section just like everyone else has to do.

1 Like

In addition to the slot topic, there are already a few discussion- and suggestionthreads around. E.g.:
Suggestions (don’t know if they could be merged without loosing votes,…):
https://forums.forza.net/t/need-many-more-tuning-slots/550233?u=absorbedspy2305

https://forums.forza.net/t/increase-the-tuning-livery-saved-file-limit/553002?u=absorbedspy2305

Discussions:

https://forums.forza.net/t/cannot-save-vinyl-groups-too-many-saves-but-others-have-10x-as-many-as-i-do/556174?u=absorbedspy2305

Save slots are not even ticket worthy anyway… it’s not a game error. or bug, it’s a choice. There’s no way they could reply to all choices that people want, because that is an infinite number. Where 'as bugs are only in the hundreds.

It kind of is a bug I’ve had it where I have had to delete 2 or 3 designs just to add one more which makes no sense as for some reason it tries saving my designs as a forza labelled design as well as what ever I’ve labelled my design as.
I’ve had to delete duplicate designs a few times which becomes annoying as a majority of the time that’s the one that’s on the car then you have to re add your saved design to the car.

thats because save space isnt allocated by amount but by data size, so 1 intricate design that takes up a lot of disc space will need more save space than 2 or 3 that are minimal in size. Thats why some folks can save 150(?) designs while others may only have space for 50(?)

1 Like

Nice one didn’t know that makes sense why my design limit kept shrinking :joy: duh :man_facepalming:t3:

It was more obvious to those of us that take lots of photos, people taking photos on an older machine and so in 1080, in SDR and at the standard render quality could have 100s of photos in their galleries, while those taking photos on newer machines at 4k in HDR and at the higher render quality could only take 50ish.

we also know that the allocation of disc space is broken up across your save things as we can fill up our photo gallery but still have space to save designs until that reaches max capacity , stickers stickers till that reaches full etc

1 Like

I thought cars were saved in slots so you have 450 slots or something.

Actual cars you own may be saved that way, ie a specific number, but save data is allocated by file size

I dispute what you say here. I’ve just counted my saved designs and it’s 498. Two more and I’ll reach the limit again.

Maybe it’s different for the Xbox(es) but on PC the limit for designs is definitely 500 and I’d assume it’s the same for tunes.

This means you either have no clue what you’re talking about or a deliberately trying to spread misinformation. What is it?

you can feel free to believe whatever you like :wink:

1 Like

Do you always take the easy way out?

Nahh, i just really dont care what you think. I know thats how the photos work on xbox and had you managed to read further up the page where the initial person had posted

That would suggest the design space is allocated in the same way ;). However if you know that everyone in the game across all the systems have 500 spaces available for designs then maybe that does suggest a bug and I stand corrected but with the evidence I have atm Ill stick with my initial conclusions.

Edit - Maybe its a combination of both for designs and theres a file size limit for people that do intricate designs with lots of layers and a number limit for those folks that change the colour of their car, slap on a couple of premade decals and call it a design ?

2nd edit - actually that seems like it would make more sense to also have a numbered maximum to prevent people from uploading 2000 paints that are just various shades of grey against one car

1 Like

That’s why you thought you had to answer and even edit your post twice…I see.

FYI nobody was talking about photos and what that “person” you quoted says is simply wrong from all I know but like already said it could be different for the Xboxes.
But I actually doubt that as the game is cross platform which means you can play on an Xbox and PC (with the exception of the Steam version) with the same account. Tell me how that should work if you’ve 500 designes saved on PC and then switch to an Xbox which let’s say only allows 250 saved designes?

No, the space is not allocated in such way. I clearly said that I’m sure for PC but that it could be different for the Xboxes. Your initial conclusion is simply wrong. Why don’t you check back with your handlers or simply trust a legendary painter who obviously knows what he’s talking about instead?

Excuse me? It’s not the players that call everything a design. It was the company you work for that has chosen this term. Besides that how you expressed the last part (folks that change the colour of their car, slap on a couple of premade decals and call it a design) comes of quite degoratory.

Ah, now it somehow makes sense!?! :man_facepalming:

What about you stop making a fool out of yourself and simply admit that you are wrong instead?

I hope this fiasco here is at least a lesson for the future for you. If a player spreads misinformation it’s one thing but if somebody in an official position is doing it it’s a totally different one.

@T10ManteoMax: May I suggest you’ve a word with this “person” about this issue to make sure something like that doesn’t happens again. It simply leaves a bad taste. I’m sure you understand.

2 Likes

This.
Seething disdain.
Overt from a mod.
How can anyone take anything else said seriously, or expect non-partisan fairness of moderation.

1 Like

I don’t just slap on a paint job and a few pre made decals I make replica racing designs using shapes and each one uses more and more where I’m sometimes now approaching the limit of decal shapes which is why i said now it makes sense.

In my understanding I was under the impression that it was a set amount of designs could be saved but as my designs become more intricate and more detailed I was having to delete 2 or more to save one design.

So I think he maybe right IMO but if he not it’s a bug that’s all I’m saying

Because I care equally as much for what you believe ?

I use all the shapes available on every side of the car, I still got the same slots as everyone else in FH4. So they would have to have changed something in FH5.

well if thats the case then it sounds like the designs are limited by number and I was wrong.
Sorry Alex, I assumed all UGC was stored the same way and the issues you were experiencing made it sound like it was, so maybe you are experiencing a bug and should report it via the support link at the top of the screen.