High-Performance Dailies (Series 37) overview | content update Aug. 12

High-Performance Dailies (Series 37) overview

The new update coming to Forza Horizon 5 features everyday cars built for performance. Unlock four reward cars that celebrate the car-next-door vibe with two hatchbacks and an extreme off-roader. Make the most out of these vehicles with the four Sprint Road Race Routes that will be added permanently to the game starting this series. Get your foot on the gas pedal and make your engines roar in High-Performance Dailies!

This month we streamed Let’s ¡GO! an hour earlier than usual, and released the content update a day earlier than usual.

Announcements

Dates

Invalid date Let’s ¡Go! livestream
Monday, August 12, 2024 5:00 PM Content Update
Thursday, August 15, 2024 2:30 PM Summer Festival Playlist begins
Thursday, August 22, 2024 2:30 PM Autumn Festival Playlist begins
Thursday, August 29, 2024 2:30 PM Winter Festival Playlist begins
Thursday, September 5, 2024 2:30 PM Spring Festival Playlist begins
Thursday, September 12, 2024 2:30 PM series ends

CONTENT

NEW RACE ROUTES

Get your cars to the starting line and prepare to set the fastest times you can on the four new Road Race Routes we have added to Forza Horizon 5 on High-Performance Dailies. Each of these new roads will let you earn an Accolade for posting a clean time on them and they will also be featured on different Festival Playlist challenges. These routes will be available in Horizon Open and Rivals and on the world map starting August 15. They will all be permanently available after the series ends!

• Cloverleaf Sprint
  • San Juan Sprint
  • Valle del Rio Sprint
  • Rocosa Sprint

NEW COLLECTIBLE / PROP - BUSINESS SUIT TANK

To remind you that going fast and smashing through things is a very serious matter, we have added a collectible item that’s suited up and ready to race. Featured on the Festival Playlist’s second week, the Business Suit Tank Collectible will be available to find, smash, and add to your collection. Your EventLab creations will feel like the casual Friday at the office as you will be able to add this collectible to your events as well.

NEW CHARACTER OUTFIT - ARTIST

Available as a reward on the first week of High-Performance Dailies’ Festival Playlist, unlock the Artist Outfit by completing the #BackToSchool Challenge.

CARS

High Performance Dailies adds 4 cars to the game roster as seasonal exclusives first available to collect from the weekly Festival Playlist.

Cars Availability
2022 Ford Focus ST 20 points from Summer season
2023 Toyota Camry TRD 20 points from Autumn season
2023 Ford Fiesta ST 20 points from Winter season
2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat 20 points from Spring season

RELEASE NOTES - BUG FIXES AND CHANGES

The content update will become available for download on Monday August 12 after 9am Pacific Time.

All bugs should posted in FH5 Report New Issues where the Forza team looks for these reports.

13 Likes

Hello everyone!
Start your predictions for cars.
I’ll go for some hot hatch & sport cars. :checkered_flag:

2 Likes

Ford Fiesta ST (2017-2023)

2 Likes

It`s about time i think, that we get the underrated Ford Mondeo ST 200 and Alfa Romeo 156 GTA now, i guess not but we can always hope :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I hope we get a 4th Gen Focus ST as well.

2 Likes

Psst! New ‘game mode’? LoL!

1 Like

I forgot to add a :wink: and a :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

that’s going to come in series 38

I didn’t really expect a result, more of a joke, but yeah, time goes by so quickly so Thanks! :+1:

I really do hope that this update will have exciting cars. To be fair, you can’t really go wrong with a high-performance daily. That being said, here’s a few vehicles I hope to see:

• Mazdaspeed 3
  • Ford Explorer ST
  • Dodge Neon SRT-4
  • Chevrolet Cobalt SS
  • Mercedes-AMG G63 4x4 Squared
5 Likes

Yes! I also hope some cars from FM are added to FH like the Dodge Neon SRT4. It has a couple of bodykits as well so would be absolutely welcome in Horizon!

And this could be the update where we finally see the Mazdaspeed 3 return as a playable car.

Btw, the Ford Fiesta ST is quite low down the FH Car Voting list at 349 votes currently. There are quite a bit of potential cars above it with far more votes like the aforementioned Mazdaspeed 3 but also the Lexus IS and Toyota Chaser.

2 Likes

349 votes is still popular plus the Fiesta was discontinued last year so its an important car
There is no reason to complain about the Fiesta its legendary and very sad that Ford killed it

2 Likes

A fiesta ST?! I thought this was “High Performance Dailies”?

I do like fiestas, though, just wasn’t expecting a 197hp car to appear in this series.

2 Likes

I mean the car is iconic and it got discontinued last year unfortunately and we dont get Superminis aka B Segment Vehicles that often I dont remember the last time they added one when we get Hatchbacks its usually compact cars
For its class it is High Performance

I was aware of it being discontinued, understandable in a way that they are adding it. Just not thinking of 197hp hot hatch, was expecting maybe a Cadillac Escalade-V.

1 Like

There are not that many B Segment vehicles aka Superminis in the game to see one rarily is better than never

I know that an SUV is definitely not in supermini class, was expecting more variety.

There is the Puma ST and I would call it variety when they add a Supermini which the Fiesta ST is

Then where is the puma st?