Horizon Race-Off (Series 32) info | update released 26 March

Series 32 overview: The Horizon Race-Off & Acceleration Car Pack

A new timed event has arrived at the Horizon Festival. This time, the entire Forza Horizon 5 community will race together to unlock rewards in every player’s garage. The Horizon Festival will also receive a new moving outpost for you to locate in Free Roam. Aside from the cars unlocked by completing the Race-Off goals, 4 exclusive Festival Playlist rewards will be available to obtain as well. The race is on in Horizon Race-Off!

Announcements

Dates

Monday, March 25, 2024 9:00 AM Let’s ¡Go! livestream
Tuesday, March 26, 2024 5:00 PM Content Update & Release Notes
Thursday, March 28, 2024 2:30 PM Summer Festival Playlist begins
Thursday, April 4, 2024 2:30 PM Autumn Festival Playlist begins
Thursday, April 11, 2024 2:30 PM Winter Festival Playlist begins
Thursday, April 18, 2024 2:30 PM Spring Festival Playlist begins
Thursday, April 25, 2024 2:30 PM series ends

FEATURES

The Horizon Race-Off

Horizon Race-Off pitches two new community-wide goals for our players to complete, one for Asphalt Racing and one for Off-Roading. After each goal has been met every player will receive a reward in their Message Center.

Add points to the Asphalt Racing goal by completing events in the following categories:

• Mexico

• Drag Racing
    • Road Racing
    • Street Racing
    • Midnight Battles
  • Hot Wheels

• Speed Racing
  • Rally Adventure

• Apex Predators Races

When the Asphalt Racing goal has been completed, every player will unlock the 2024 Ford Mustang GT.

You will be able to contribute to the Off-Roading goal by clearing these types of events:

• Mexico

• Dirt Racing
    • Cross Country Racing
  • Hot Wheels

• Hazard Racing
  • Rally Adventure

• Horizon Raptors Races
    • Grit Reapers Races

Once enough points have been gathered for the Off-Roading goal, the entire community will receive the 2023 Ford F-150 Raptor R.

Monthly Rivals/Forza EV, Showcases, Horizon Stories, Expeditions, or EventLab events will not count towards the contribution of either goal.

Character Customization: Race-Off Outfits

We couldn’t let the opportunity to let you show off your favorite team in style, so as early as March 28, you will receive the Horizon Race-Off outfits via in-game message as soon as the season switches.

Hit the tarmac and feel the blue racing in the Asphalt Racers race suit.
Get ready to get dirty with the Off-Road Racers race suit.

Both outfits will be available to redeem during the four weeks of Horizon Race-Off. Get yours and represent your team’s colors.

Evolving World: Race-Off Outpost

Horizon Race-Off will feature a new, unique Outpost in this series. The Horizon Race-Off Outposts will be decorated with the distinctive colors and logos of each racing division featured in the same name; the blue is for Asphalt while the orange represents Off-Roading.
What sets these Outposts apart from others found at the Horizon Festival is that these new ones will change locations on each week of the series. Once inside the Race-Off Outposts, you’ll be able to check up on the progress of the Asphalt and Off-Road challenges. Chase after this moving Outpost and share where you found it with the community!

Collectibles: Race-Off Helmets

After you are done chasing and finding the moving Outpost featured in this series, the Horizon Festival will also get two new collectible items to search for. On week 2, find and collect the Offroad Helmet Pinata Collectible. Look for it in Playa Azul’s sands An Asphalt Helmet Pinata will also be available to collect, this one will be available during week 3. Start going round Ópalo de Fuego to find it!

EventLab Props

Creators will also be able to get their share of the Race-Off with the brand-new EventLab props added to the game in this series. Support team Asphalt, Off-Road or both using the themed flags, billboards, and other decorations featuring the colors and branding for each team. Furthermore, you will be able to include both Piñata Helmets scattered throughout the Festival to your EventLab races and events.

The complete list of new props features:

• 8 Signs & Flags

• Asphalt Billboard
    • Off-Road BillBoard
  • Asphalt Flags

• White
    • Blue
    • Dark Blue
  • Off-Road Flags

• White
    • Orange
    • Dark Orange
  • 2 Gameplay

• Asphalt Helmet Piñata
    • Off-Road Helmet Piñata
  • 6 Festival

• Horizon Race-Off Display
    • Horizon Race-Off Entrance
    • Asphalt Entrance
    • Off-Road Entrance
    • Asphalt Festival Tower
    • Off-Road Festival Tower
  • 2 Walls & Fences
    • Asphalt Barrier
    • Off-Road Barrer

Both barriers include Snap Functionality!

Accolades

• Horizon Race-Off Car Collector - collect all new reward cars this series

CARS

The Horizon Race-Off series adds a total of ten cars to the game roster: two rewards for the Horizon Race-Off goal, four free exclusive models available as rewards from the seasonal Festival Playlists, and four DLC models as part of the Acceleration Car Pack.

Acceleration Car Pack

This add-on DLC is available on March 26 after 10am PT and is a separate purchase for for 4.99$ / 4.99€ / 3.99 £ not included in existing editions or the Premium Version or in the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass. The pack includes four cars that join the Autoshow.

• 2022 Ford Supervan 4
  • 2019 Ginetta G10 RM
  • 2021 McLaren Sabre
  • 1967 Shelby GT 500

New Reward Cars

This series adds four exclusive cars as rewards from the Festival Playlist through April, plus the two rewards for reaching the Horizon Race-Off goals.

Car Model Available
2023 McLaren Artura Summer Season - 20 points
2020 Audi TT RS Coupe Autumn Season - 20 points
2003 Ford Mustang SVT Cobra Winter Season - 20 points
2020 Jaguar F-TYPE SVR Spring Season - 20 points
2024 Ford Mustang GT Horizon Race-Off Asphalt Racing goal
2023 Ford F-150 Raptor R Horizon Race-Off Off-Road Racing goal

Release Notes and Changes

The content update released at 10am PT on March 26. See the Release Notes at Forza Support. All bugs should be voted on and posted in FH5 Report New Issues

8 Likes

ok let’s talk about the pic. looks like a community road vs. rally vibe, but what I find interesting and troubling is that the dreaded Funco F9 is the only car pictured :frowning:

3 Likes

I’m more intrigued by the community challenge. I’m thinking something like the World Cup but don’t know how they would implement asphalt vs offroad racing into it.

Edit: I fear offroad racing wouldn’t have a chance against road racing if it’s something the FH community is choosing.
Like if there’s some kind of meter to fill, it would be a landslide win for asphalt.

1 Like

I just wish they add a good amount of proper race n rally cars to horizon…i’m bored with useless road cars!!

1 Like

Which one you decide?
Asphalt Racers or Offroad Racers.
Your Choice.

1 Like

Any idea which new cars will be coming to Forza?

1 Like

I hope the cars there are decent. Not like that worthless VW EV we got currently…

2 Likes

Ironically this “worthless” EV holds world records in Rivals.

Was also decent in this week’s VW championship.

5 Likes

I’ll wait for more info before passing judgement but based off this image, I feel kind of disappointed. It does look like it might be one of those “would you rather…” things like they did with the World Cup which I don’t think went well

5 Likes

Let’s see what can my hyper cars do! :smile:

New collectibles? What do you think it is? :thinking:

What car will be available in this update?

1 Like

Maybe mc20?

It’s been a long time since i used my ford, so let’s do that too!

Is this a new outpost?! Interesting…

1 Like

I don’t know man…i’m not expecting anything this time as i was highly disappointed with s31 update except amr pro… but still if u’re asking i’d like to go with a renault sport rs01 :sweat_smile:

I don’t modify my cars, so comments like this mean nothing to me in the slightest. If it’s not fun stock, it’s usually not worth adding in my opinion. Highly unpopular opinion, I know, but that’s just my take.

Man, y’all just wooshed right over me.

1 Like

Asphalt all the way for me, hopefully the Metrics from this Series will be used to guide FH6 back to focusing a lot more on Asphalt Racing, as Horizon currently has far too much off Road focus for a Game with a Car list that is focussed so strongly on Road Cars… hopefully this Update will provide Metrics that will Reset that for the Next Game and put the Focus on Asphalt again, as, Personally, I cannot see any reason for the theme other than to see what the Community really Prefers!

2 Likes

Oooh! good point! it does look like a new Outpost! We have not really had Outposts since FH1… be nice if they are bringing them back for FH5 in practice for re-integrating them fully for FH6!

1 Like