Apex Allstars (Series 33) | update released April 23

Series 33 overview: Apex Allstars & Apex Allstars Car Pack

The Apex Outpost takes the spotlight with Apex Allstars, the latest update coming to Forza Horizon 5. In Apex Allstars you’ll be able to race in some of the greatest GT cars the Horizon Festival has ever seen as the 5 new reward cars exclusive to the Festival Playlist. The highly requested Asphalt Road and elevation Props are finally here! Builders will have the greatest time adding 23 new props to their EventLab creations. Blink and you might miss the Apex Allstars Car Pack driving along this update. Collect 7 new cars built for racing across Mexico’s greatest roads. A traffic-stopping outfit and the 2024 Chevrolet Corvette E-Ray appear in this update too!

Announcements

Dates

Monday, April 22, 2024 9:00 AM Let’s ¡Go! livestream
Tuesday, April 23, 2024 5:00 PM Content Update & Release Notes
Thursday, April 25, 2024 2:30 PM Summer Festival Playlist begins
Thursday, May 2, 2024 2:30 PM Autumn Festival Playlist begins
Thursday, May 9, 2024 2:30 PM Winter Festival Playlist begins
Thursday, May 16, 2024 2:30 PM Spring Festival Playlist begins
Thursday, May 23, 2024 2:30 PM series ends

FEATURES

Character Customization: Traffic Cone Outfit

Apex Allstars finally gives us the chance to get in the shoes of a road racing icon with a traffic stopping outfit that arrives as a Festival Playlist reward.

Complete the Photo Challenge on the second week of the Festival Playlist to unlock the unique Traffic Cone outfit.

Evolving World: Podium Tank

A new collectible celebrates your wins on the Apex Outpost! Find the Podium Tank collectible hiding around the Apex Outpost during the third week of Apex Allstars. Unlock this new version of the Horizon Festival’s favorite mascot and include it in your EventLab creations!

EventLab Props

Apex Allstars introduces new road pieces to add to your creations. You will be able to build roadways with the 8 Asphalt Road Props available in this new update. All road props come with a road-marked version, to add a bit of urban flare to your creations, and a non-marked version in case you are going with more of a track-oriented idea. Your EventLab tracks are getting to the next level, literally, with the elevated road pieces added with this update as well. The 15 Elevated Road Props are available in both road-marked and non-road-marked versions to choose from. Both new sets include snapping functionality!

• Asphalt Roads Props (8)
  • Elevation Props (15)
  • Gameplay Prop (1)
    • Podium Tank Smashable

Editor’s Choice Tab changes

In the PG Editor’s Choice tab in EventLab was previously sorted by the number of times a course was played. This meant that new picks would be relegated to the bottom of the list. Now, the PG Editor’s Choice tab is sorted by recency, so the most recent courses chosen by the team will appear first. This change will also mean that events will no longer be removed from the list, but rather we’re now able to continually showcase more and more of your creations and bring back some of our favorites. Explore our new selection of EventLab creations each week and try the amazing, curated catalogue of our favorite events!

Accolades

• Apex Allstar Car Collector - collect all new reward cars this series

CARS

The Apex Allstars update adds a total of twelve cars to the game roster: five free exclusive models available as rewards from the seasonal Festival Playlists, and seven DLC models as part of the Apex Allstars Car Pack. Plus, starting April 23, the 2024 Chevrolet Corvette E-Ray will be added to the Autoshow to collect for 181,000 credits.

Apex Allstars Car Pack

This add-on DLC is available on April 23 after 10am PT and is a separate purchase for $9.99 / €9.99 / £7.99 not included in existing editions or the Premium Version or in the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass. The pack includes four cars that join the Autoshow.

• 2018 BMW #1 M Motorsport M8 GTE
  • 2015 Cadillac #3 Racing ATS-V.R
  • 2020 Chevrolet #3 Corvette Racing C8.R
  • 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT3
  • 2020 Lexus #14 Vasser Sullivan RC F GT3
  • 2019 Ferrari #62 Risi Competizione 488 GTE
  • 2018 Porsche 911 GT3 R

New Reward Cars

This series adds five exclusive cars as rewards from the Festival Playlist through May:

Car Model Available
2013 Chevrolet Summit Racing Pro Stock Camaro Series Reward - 80 points
2016 Ford GT #66 GTLM Le Mans Summer Season - 20 points
2021 Hyundai #98 Bryan Herta Autosport Elantra N Autumn Season - 20 points
2005 Mitsubishi #1 Sierra Enterprises Lancer Evolution Time Attack Winter Season - 20 points
2017 Porsche #92 GT Team 911 RSR Spring Season - 20 points

Release Notes and Changes

The content update released at 10am PT on April 23. Your updated version will show *.642.644.0. All bugs should be voted on and posted in FH5 Report New Issues where the Forza team looks for these reports.

13 Likes

Interesting!

5 Likes

I’m assuming this is a drag racing car. Maybe the long rumored drag racing update is finally coming.

6 Likes

This seems to be a Pro Stock car in the picture, natural aspirated with around 1500hp.

New power build?

7 Likes

It’s been a while since pro stock has used hood scoops.

Curious to know more since the series is Apex Allstars.

Going to guess a drag car pack

5 Likes

The more I think about it, Apex Allstars doesn’t bring to mind drag racing. More likely to be a drag racing car pack and the series theme will be something to do with road racing.

10 Likes

Well said :+1:

1 Like

This can also be good news for Forza Motorsport (2023). It desperately needs content so a Drag update could bring that. It’s also the first time that Forza gets these kind of dragsters in the game (the first one being the Hot Wheels Camaro).

3 Likes

It’s the pro stock Camaro

not an inspiring teaser

edit: I’m gonna guess Camaro is a new story reward and drag won’t figure as heavily in the entire series

2 Likes

Could be return of collisions off racing in FH5.

Did not see that coming……at all! We’ll see if we can drift it or S1 CC it….like I did with the COPO Camaro… :rofl:

1 Like

Allstars could imply to ranked racing.

1 Like

I’d advise you to not get your hopes up.

Considering that one of the “features” advertised for the new season is “new events” (which is literally just advertising more playlist activities, you know, the stuff we get every month) and PGG’s history shows they advertise the stuffing out of every new feature, I’d be beyond shocked if this turned out to be anything more than just a generic themed season.

Which would be fine if the core gameplay wasn’t in tatters. But it is and has been ignored for years at this point so I get why you’re wishing for the moon when you should be expecting a pebble. While ranked isn’t interesting to me personally, it is something that I would consider core gameplay, and I’m right there with you wishing for more of that.

3 Likes

if they implement drag strip lights, there will be a lot more people freeroaming around the Horizon Mexico Festival

2 Likes

Also the Saleen S5S Raptor might be coming back: Reddit - Dive into anything

4 Likes

I hope the collisions off racing returning:

1 Like

I hope to see this added:

1 Like

I don’t think I agree. I think that Horizon getting a drag update before Motorsport is sending a loud, clear, and undeniable message to Turn 10, and that message is “Hey, see that game where players are asked to hop into uber-expensive hypercars, run them to top speed, and then yeet them off of a giant cliff? Yeah, we have more hope and faith in that game than we do yours. Now good luck with that AI update.”

4 Likes