Festival Playlist events and rewards May 16-23 (Spring S33)

Spring Season Festival Playlist (FH5 Apex Allstars - S33)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes.

The Porsche #92 GT Team 911 RSR is this week’s new exclusive reward car from the Festival Playlist.

SPRING | HOT SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on May 16 and ends Thursday, May 23, 2024 2:30 PM
This is the fourth and closing season of the Apex Allstars series.

PLAYLIST POINTS

Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Seasonal Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Series total: 300 Points

• Series Reward: 2013 Chevrolet Summit Racing Pro Stock Camaro (Seasonal Exclusive car) (80 points)
  • Series Reward: 1970 Hot Wheels Trans Am Pontiac Firebird Trans Am Custom (Seasonal Exclusive car) (160 points)

Season Total: 75 Points

• Season Reward: 2017 Porsche #92 GT Team 911 RSR (newly added Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
  • Season Reward: 2009 Mercedes-Benz SL 65 AMG Black Series (Seasonal Exclusive car) (40 points)

FORZATHON SHOP

1000 FP Car 1997 McLaren F1 GT
500 FP Car 2010 Aston Martin One-77
75 FP Clothing Pink Wrestling Mask
75 FP Clothing Pink Wrestling Outfit
75 FP Car Horn Police Siren
Wheelspins 60 FP Wheelspins & 150 FP Super Wheelspins

FORZATHON EVENTS

Completing these events earn seasonal points plus Forzathon Points (FP) which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge
(5 pts) These four challenges must be completed in sequence.

Time to Play
Star Performer Own and drive the 2024 Chevrolet Corvette E-Ray
Sick Combo Earn an Ultimate Burnout Skill in the E-Ray
Free of Charge Take a photo of your E-Ray at any player house
Top speed Tester Win a Drag Race in your E-Ray

#Forzathon Daily Challenges
(1 pt each) Each new challenge starts daily at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Setting the Pace Win a Cross Country Race in the 2017 Jaguar F-PACE S or 2018 Jaguar I-PACE
Silent Cartographer Earn 5 stars at Trailblazers in any Electric Vehicle
Nevera Gonna Give You Up Earn a Barrel Roll skill in the 2021 Rimac Nevera
New Car Smell Buy a car from the Autoshow
Count Your Lucky Stars Earn 3 Lucky Escape Skills in any car from the United States
Boss Battle Win a Midnight Battle in any Japanese vehicle
Hop to It! Earn a Kangaroo Skill in any Rally Monsters vehicle

SEASON EVENT DETAILS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion. You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial. Access to Rally Adventure events require defeating the three team champions. Access to Hot Wheels events requires the Hot Wheels Expansion DLC; users without the DLC will still be able to gold the season and unlock the “Min, Meet Max” Achievement without these event points.

Pts Event Name Requirement Route
10 The Trial MX-5 Drive (A800) Mazda MX-5 Road Racing (Plaza Circuit)
3 EventLab Eagle Forest Raceway (A800) Modern Supercars EventLab Island
3 EventLab Emerald GP Circuit (B700) Retro Hot Hatch
2 Speed Trap Northern Passage (S2 998) Extreme Track Toys - 225 mph
2 Speed Trap Escarpment (S2 998) Extreme Track Toys - 187 mph
2 Speed Zone Camino Del Cielo (S2 998) Extreme Track Toys - 142 mph
5 Championship Picking Favorite (S1 900) Horizon Special: Forza Favorites Road Racing (Aeródromo Sprint)
5 Championship Going the Distance (A800) GT & Super GT Road Racing (The Colossus)
8 Horizon Tour Co-Op Championships Complete a Horizon Tour
3 Treasure Hunt Blame Impala A cryptic clue but don’t you stress, just follow it to the letter, the challenge now to make a mess, the more you wreck the better!
2 Photo Challenge #SierraATriviera Photograph the 1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth R2500 at the Riviera Sprint Start Location
2 RA Speed Trap La Cantera (A800) Mustang - 105 mph
5 RA Championship Mustang Rally (A800) Mustang Valle de Pozas
2 HW Speed Zone Supersonic Spiral (S1 900) Lamborghini - 138 mph
5 HW Championship It’s Race-a-Bull (S1 900) Lamborghini Dragon’s Fall Speed Circuit

MONTHLY RIVALS

The total points from Monthly events are divided by four when applied to individual seasons. Completing the events will apply (4 / 4) = 1 point for each Rivals event, (1 x 4) = 4 points maximum applied to each season in this series. Post a clean lap to complete Rivals events; cars are stock and provided as free rentals for the event. The Rivals cars featured this month include the M8 GTE and C8.R from the Apex Allstars Car Pack and the Elantra N TCR and Lancer Evo Time Attack from the Autumn and Winter Festival Playlist rewards.

Pts Event Route Car
1 Monthly Rivals Sierra Verde Sprint BMW #1 M Motorsport M8 GTE
1 Monthly Rivals Bahía de Plano Circuit Chevrolet #3 Corvette Racing C8.R
1 Monthly Rivals Bola Ocho Circuit Hyundai #98 Bryan Herta Autosport Elantra N
1 Monthly Rivals Los Jardines Circuit Mitsubishi #1 Sierra Enterprises Lancer Evolution Time Attack

13 Likes

Thank You! :+1:

I never really paid attention to this category, it’s the cover cars including expansion dlc, very interesting

3 Likes

Agree, it’s an interesting choice.

One of my favourites tbh.

Just one more godly race car n this epic gt racing series will end… :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Only had a look just now I wish they’d use these ones more, Iconic Movie Cars and Collector’s Series I don’t remember ever having a seasonal event.

Not completely certain but at S1 the Huracan’s probably the strongest car, props to anyone brave/daft enough to take the Defender 90 in, rear tire profile + 7.2L V8 swap with all upgrades and twin turbo added, front + rear aero + every other possible upgrade brings it perfectly to 900PI.

4 Likes

Championship Picking Favorite (S1 900) Horizon Special: Forza Favorites
Mclaren Senna 2018
S1 Tune SC 520-527-912
Mclaren P1
S1 Tune SC 136-384-942
People Give A Try And Let Know What Yous Think Thanks

1 Like

With one exception: The Ford F-150 Lightning is not the EV from Rally Adventure, but mistakenly the 2003 version from the Car Pass DLC.

2 Likes

Playlist For Spring

1 Like

I forgot that Sprint is a pain in the backside.

Your tune is on par with a couple of others i have used, Geist etc, but that Sprint is more a Hurican or 458 choice.

Hard to gauge though as i do unbeatable blueprint and the ai keep cheating as usual, ramming and cutting into the side or front of me.

The first hairpin just messes it up with carnage all the time.

Definately not doing co op on that one :rofl:

Will try the Senna tune shortly :+1:

1 Like

In case anyone has any problems with the main map PR Stunts.

2010 Pagani Zonda R.
133 999 259

201 mph at Enscarpment Speed Trap.

2 Likes

Mazda 2005 Mazdaspeed MX-5 (Gulf): 588 030 598
Mazda 2016 MX-5 (Green Gulf): 106 432 440
Mazda 2016 MX-5 (Gulf, classic blue): 943 749 620

Mazda 1994 MX-5 Miata (Sponsored By): 186 396 727
Mazda 2013 MX-5 (Sponsored By): 613 291 737

2 Likes

A bit of a discrepancy in the name of the Hot Wheels seasonal championship.

The in game thumbnail says ‘Its Race-A-Bull’ but the thumbnail the Forza Horizon account released on Twitter says ‘Lambo Laps’.

STOP STARTING ME IN LAST EVERY WEEK!!! Easiest car in the game why can’t people drive it. I’m getting really tired of this. When will this ever end. It’s enough already with the playlist. Enough!! The AI crosses right in front of me unavoidably at the beginning of every single race. What is going on here???

Straightforward for once, all the teammates were in the rental car which should be not too bad even with RWD, started 4th both times and was in front early so a pretty simple cruise around 2 circuits for 90% of the races, should have been a 3650-0 blowout on Plaza and it was for about half the 2nd lap but don’t know what happened after.

Tune for the '13 is by RcR StriKer, little bit understeery but not too bad and well set up for these 2 tracks, it’s nice not to know what the 3rd one is for the first time in weeks.

Did the PR Stunts while waiting beforehand so the what is likely to be another below average Porsche was obtained in 14-15 minutes.

1 Like

TREASURE

Chevrolet Impala, I just went into the jungle and smashed palm trees until the game told me I fulfilled the clue. Feel free to employ whatever wrecking you like best, though.

1 Like
1 Like

Los Jardines 2nd race
Chihuahua circuit third race

1 Like

Started last on the grid on Plaza circuit and didn’t take the lead until the 3rd lap due to a series of unfortunate mishaps while fighting my way through the pack.

Close races but we got the job done.

Design by @BravoSteelviper

1 Like