Festival Playlist events and rewards Apr. 18-25 (Spring S32)

Spring Season Festival Playlist (FH5 Horizon Race-Off - S32)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes.

The Jaguar F-TYPE SVR SVT is this week’s new exclusive reward car from the Festival Playlist.

SPRING | HOT SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on April 18 and ends Thursday, April 25, 2024 2:30 PM
This is the fourth and closing season of the Horizon Race-Off series.

RACE-OFF REWARDS

Horizon Race-Off pitches two new community-wide goals for our players to complete, one for Asphalt Racing and one for Off-Roading. After each goal has been met every player will receive a reward in their Message Center. For Asphalt Racers, complete Road & Drag Racing, Street Racing, and Midnight Battles in Mexico; Speed Racing in Hot Wheels; Apex Predators Races in Rally Adventure. For Offroad Racers, complete Dirt Racing and Cross Country Racing in Mexico; Hazard Racing in Hot Wheels; Grit Reapers Races and Horizon Raptors Races in Rally Adventure. See the Festival Playlist menu for activity in the progress bar for each challenge.

• Asphalt Racers Reward: 2024 Ford Mustang GT (newly added Seasonal Exclusive car)
  • Offroad Racers Reward: 2023 Ford F-150 Raptor R (newly added Seasonal Exclusive car)

PLAYLIST POINTS

Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Seasonal Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Series total: 292 Points

• Series Reward: 1986 Audi #2 Audi Sport quattro S1 (Seasonal Exclusive car) (80 points)
  • Series Reward: 2012 Lamborghini Gallardo LP 570-4 Spyder Performante (Seasonal Exclusive car) (160 points)

Season Total: 73 Points

• Season Reward: 2020 Jaguar F-TYPE SVR (newly added Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
  • Season Reward: 2022 Extreme E #42 Xite Racing Team (Seasonal Exclusive car) (40 points)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Completing these events earn seasonal points plus Forzathon Points (FP) which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge
(5 pts) These four challenges must be completed in sequence.

Going Further
Snake in the Dirt Own and drive either the 2013 Dodge Viper or the 2017 Ford M-Sport Fiesta RS
Aiming for 1st Win any Sprint, Trail, Cross Country or Street Race in your Viper or Fiesta RS
Practical Comfort Paint the body of your Viper or Fiesta RS
No Time to Wait Earn 5 Awesome Speed Skills in your Viper or Fiesta RS

#Forzathon Daily Challenges
(1 pt each) Each new challenge starts daily at 6:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Burning Rubber Earn 5 Drift or E-Drift Skills at the Horizon Street Scene Outpost
Street Smarts Win any Street or Cross Country Race
Picture Perfect Take a photo of any Offroad vehicle at the Race Off Festival Site at Ribera Rocosa
Beep Beep! Honk your horn in any Retro Rally car
Hyperdrive Fly at least 500 ft in any Hypercar
All Dressed Up Equip any Racesuit in the Character Customizer
Trails Blazed Earn 3 Stars at Trailblazers

SEASON EVENT DETAILS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion. You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial. Access to Rally Adventure events require defeating the three team champions. Access to Hot Wheels events requires the Hot Wheels Expansion DLC; users without the DLC will still be able to gold the season and unlock the “Min, Meet Max” Achievement without these event points.

Pts Event Name Requirement Route
10 The Trial Perfect Fit (A800) Land Rover
2 EventLab Figure 8 Tunnel (S1 900) Track Toys
2 Speed Trap Mountainside (S2 998) Anything Goes
5 Championship City Break (S1 900) Modern Supercars Road Racing
5 Championship Mini Machines (B700) Mini Dirt Racing
5 Championship Out of the Barn (B700) Barn Finds Street Racing
5 Championship Bugging Out (B700) Unlimited Buggies Cross Country
8 Horizon Tour Co-Op Championships
2 Photo Challenge #BuriedCity Photograph any Rods and Customs car at San Juan
2 RA Speed Zone Reservoir View (S2 998) Anything Goes
5 RA Championship Hoon-ing Around (S1 900) Hoonigan
2 HW Drift Zone Canyon Jump (S2 998) Anything Goes
5 HW Championship On Brand (A800) Hot Wheels

MONTHLY RIVALS

The total points from Monthly events are divided by four when applied to individual seasons. Completing the events will apply (4 / 4) = 1 point for each Rivals event, (1 x 2) = 2 points maximum applied to each season in this series. Post a clean lap to complete Rivals events; cars are stock and provided as free rentals for the event. This is also an opportunity to test drive new reward cars before you can collect them.

Pts Event Car Route
1 Monthly Rivals River Scramble Ford F-150 Raptor R
1 Monthly Rivals Vista Del Mar Sprint Ford Mustang GT '24

6 Likes

Glad we made the right tunes for this week lol. I still say they should of done b class… This week has been rough for trial goers…but I have a feeling the carnage will be great this week in a class cross country. Hoping I can get way out ahead and avoid the pile ups on the first few t urns.

1 Like

Some information about my quick test for the Trial:

I’m surprised Watsonero77 isn’t promoting his tune more. I thought it was really good.

1 Like

I got a 73 and a defender tune that in my opinion might just be better :). I will have to put them up tomorrow. The 15 is so consistent though. I can run it bad…and at the least I hit a 1:55 every time or lower lol.

1 Like

Now that we have definite details of car restrictions I’ll be taking my top 4 out for a further run before the Spring Playlist goes live. If you share your other tunes I’ll be happy to try them.

@SpirantCrayon22 based on historical patterns, do you reckon Viper AE will be eligible for weekly Forzathon?

1 Like

oof . . . good question

I think it has qualified for events in general and I don’t remember noticing that it was not eligible

can’t be sure, of course, but I reckon it’s an okay one

if it isn’t then it’s not my fault, as Han or Lando might say

1 Like

interesting, we’ll see

1 Like

Anyone have a modern supercar recommendation that no one usually uses, but is a decent car to tune for present and future use? I consistently use lambos or the viper and want to expand a bit. Tired of using the same old meta.

Interesting reward car this week.
The existing F-Type is one of the worst cars relative to PI in Forza (Horizon and Motorsport). I can’t imagine this new one to be even worse. But we’ll see.

1 Like

This will be the first time we get a chance to use the McLaren Artura in a championship.

2 Likes

Thanks for the reminder

1 Like

Good point. Was sitting here going over my choices for the playlist…and just want to keep using different stuff. I feel like I am in a rut using the same old cars every week. Great choice that I didn’t even think of. Thank you.

1 Like

Decided to download your tune :grin: Feels real nice to drive thanks for the work you put in

2 Likes

Thanks for the support!! Still can’t believe that tune is approaching 10,000 downloads.

More a product of timing than anything else but still super happy.

2 Likes

Land Rover 1997 Defender 90 (Sponsored 90): 155 040 982
Land Rover 1972 Series III (Sponsor Series III): 390 556 111
Land Rover 2018 Ranger Rover Velar First Edition (Sponsored Velar): 337 644 082

Land Rover 1973 Ranger Rover (Sponsored 73): 334 376 123
Land Rover 2020 Defender 110 X (Sponsored 110): 168 588 035
Land Rover 2015 Range Rover Sport SVR (Sponsored Sport): 100 738 744

5 Likes

@geistwriter - i swear I’m going to get that 73 Rover equal to your time in Rivals. Couple more hours should get me there :upside_down_face::+1:

2 Likes

My final recommendations:

1. FORZATHON

2013 Dodge Viper tuned for grip A800. SC: 112 720 090

1. The Trial A 800 Land Rover Cross Country

2020 Land Rover Defender 110 X . Top .1% on Tropico. SC: 883 471 411

1. City Break Championship. S1 900 Modern Supercars

2023 McClaren Artura tuned for grip. SC 172 211 579
2010 Rossion Q1 tuned for maximum grip. SC 100 330 364

1. Mini Machines Championship (B700) Mini |Dirt Racing|

2021 John Cooper Works GP. FWD, Offroad Tires, Huge Rear Spoiler. Slower starter than AWD but will blow past them later SC: 104 477 210

1. Out of the Barn Championship (B700) Barn Finds. Street Racing

1953 Corvette SC: 128 153 958

1. Bugging Out Championship (B700) Unlimited Buggies. Cross Country

Alumicraft #122 SC: 151 991 455

Ran the City Break Championship in my Artura:
Did the Oval in 55 seconds. 2nd race was easy peasy.

2 Likes

I tuned the Viper for dirt just because I could

2 Likes

@geistwriter - just pipped past you in the 73 Rover. It was a mighty effort to do by the way.

That last bend is the key, if i do that absolutely perfect (which i reckon i nearly done on occasion), then a 1:50 is possible for me.

To be honest though, i think i was at the limit of the tune i ran with for the 73, but i am nonetheless a happy fella :upside_down_face::blush:

1 Like