Festival Playlist events and rewards Aug. 29 - Sep. 5 (Winter S37)

Winter Season Festival Playlist (FH5 High-Performance Dailies - S37)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes.

*The 2023 Ford Fiesta ST is this week’s seasonal reward. *

WINTER | DRY SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on August 29 and ends Thursday, September 5, 2024 2:30 PM
This is the third season of the High-Performance Dailies series.

PLAYLIST POINTS

Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Seasonal Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Series total: 288 Points

• Series Reward: 2023 BMW M2 (Seasonal Exclusive car) (80 points)
  • Series Reward: 2023 Lucid Air Sapphire (Seasonal Exclusive car) (160 points)

Season Total: 72 Points

• Season Reward: 2023 Ford Fiesta ST (newly added Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
  • Season Reward: 2016 Renault Clio R.S. 16 Concept (Seasonal Exclusive car) (40 points)

FORZATHON SHOP

200 FP Car 2013 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S
175 FP Car 2017 Bentley Continental Supersports
75 FP Clothing Farid Rueda Bear Sundress
75 FP Clothing Farid Rueda Bear Cap
75 FP Car Horn Wah Wah Wah Wahhh

FORZATHON EVENTS

Completing these events earn seasonal points plus Forzathon Points (FP) which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge
(5 pts) These four challenges must be completed in sequence.

Designed for Driving
Boss Every Road Own and drive the 2011 BMW X5 M
Tuned to Perfection Win a Street Race in the X5 M
In the Zone Earn 3 Stars at Speed Zones in the X5 M
Skipping Speed Earn a Kangaroo Skill in the X5 M

#Forzathon Daily Challenges
(1 pt each) Each new challenge starts daily at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Fine Tuning Spend 10,000 CR on upgrades on any Porsche
Stripes and Stars Earn 3 Burnout Skills in any Cadillac
A M G-Whiz Earn 2 Stars at Speed Zones in any Mercedes-AMG
Fully Capable Complete round 3 of Horizon Arcade in any BMW X5
Pedal to the Medal Reach 120 mph in any Audi
City Break Visit the Hotel Mirador Balderrama to the East of Guanajuato
Honkda Honk your horn in any Honda

SEASON EVENT DETAILS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion. You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial. Access to Rally Adventure events require defeating the three team champions. Access to Hot Wheels events requires the Hot Wheels Expansion DLC; users without the DLC will still be able to gold the season and unlock the “Min, Meet Max” Achievement without these event points.

Pts Event Name Requirement Route
10 The Trial Picking Sides (A800) AMG vs. M Sport Road Racing (Emerald Circuit)
3 EventLab Neon Nights Devil’s Rush (S1 900) Super GT Eventlab Island
3 EventLab Snowy Mountain Pass (A800) Rally Monsters (El Descenso Cross Country)
3 Playground Games Surviving the Day (A800) High Performance Dailies (AWD) Aeródromo - Survival
2 Danger Sign Colina (A800) Super Saloons - 854 feet (260 m)
2 Speed Trap Escarpment (A800) Super Saloons - 130 mph
2 Drift Zone Polytunnels (A800) Super Saloons - 100,000 points
5 Championship Little Rally (B700) Hot & Hatch & Super Hot Hatch (AWD) Dirt Racing (San Juan Sramble)
5 Championship Generation Alpha (A800) High Performance Dailies (2010s) Road Racing (Chihuahua Circuit)
3 Treasure Hunt City to the Beach From a busy day in the city, to playing on a tranquil beach. Rove the land from here to there and we’ll give you points to spare.
2 Photo Challenge #Triedenttested Photograph any Maserati whilst in the Horizon Test Track
2 Horizon Open Cleaning Up Earn 5 Clean Racing Skills in any Horizon Open Racing Event
2 RA Danger Sign Canyon Snap (S1 900) <200,000 CR - 624 feet (190 m)
5 RA Championship Apex Dailies (C600) Horizon Special: Daily Drivers The Narrows
2 HW Speed Trap Dragon’s Fall (S1 900) <200,000 CR - 290 mph
5 HW Championship Sports Utility Hazard (A800) Sports Utility Heroes Canyon’s Drop Hazard Sprint

MONTHLY RIVALS

The total point value of Monthly events are divided by four when applied to individual seasons; completing all four events will apply up to 4 points applied to each season in this series. Post a clean lap to complete Rivals events. Cars are stock and provided as free rentals for the event. This month’s Rivals offer an opportunity to drive the Durango, Camry, and Fiesta before they’re available to collect.

Pts Event Route Car
1 Monthly Rivals El Pípila Scramble Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat
1 Monthly Rivals Gran Pantano Sprint Toyota Camry TRD
1 Monthly Rivals Bola Ocho Circuit Ford Fiesta ST
1 Forza EV Rivals Dunas Blancas Sprint Lucid Air Sapphire

15 Likes

Thanks! :+1:

1 Like

I think the HW Speed Trap is just impossible to finish unless you got the challenge goal wrong. There’s hardly any S1-class vehicle that can reach a speed of 466+km/h. I only made it with the CC8S, but its price doesn’t fit the requirements. Is there really a vehicle that fits the requirements and can complete the challenge?

1 Like

dragon’s fall gets a speed boost from one direction (edit - it’s only of limited use)

stock Toyota Sera '91 has a top speed of 119.6 mph, just got 207.45 mph at that trap

oddly, stock Ford Mustang SVO has a top speed of 140.7 mph but it only managed 173.15 mph at that trap

both hit an upper limit of speed on the way down - not sure what’s going on there

@geistwriter or anyone else - any idea what this is about?

anyway, I’ll try some obvious candidates and see what hits 290

stock Taycan S WP can do it, 293ish

1 Like

I was testing this yesterday as my club leader does pr stunt videos and managed it in the Taycan WP, and the Nissan GT-R Black Edition both on Rally suspension and maxed out. Didn’t try and see if any stock car could achieve it but I’d be surprised if they can

1 Like

stock Taycan S WP is slightly over the requirement

2 Likes

Yeah mine already happened to have a tune on it for a HW Championship

1 Like

I haven’t found any other stock cars that can hit that speed

1 Like

That’s obviously not helpful for anyone without the WP who likes to use stock cars :frowning:

2 Likes

no, thought the COPO Camaro '18 might do it but it was way off, Twin Mill also way off

Even quite a few I tried maxed out couldn’t reach it

1 Like

the only eligible hot wheels DLC vehicle is the Baja Bone Shaker, also way off

I’m curious about the upper limit on speed on the way down, what dictates that, any ideas? I mean, that Toyota gets a, what, 85% increase on its stop speed but the McLaren F1 was barely any faster than on a flat road

2 Likes

Gearing is what I’ve noticed being the main limiting factor. After that is aerodynamics. The track can also affect some cars where it transitions to the level piece if the car is to low or soft.

Edit: in this case there isn’t a HW booster, it’s using gravity.

yes, forgot to edit to make it clear it’s gravity - but it’s still a boost, just not a Boost!

2 Likes

Yes I noticed that after. I only mention it because the HW boosts can push cars beyond their rev limiters but gravity doesn’t. That’s been my experience.

Hello.
Made another eventlab circuit.
Share code: 100 947 724

1 Like

well, I don’t know but the first one I tried was the Toyota . . . very cheap car in JDM Jewels (cheapest car in the game, in fact) - limit is 120ish, it got over 200 on that trap

I got a BMW M3 '08, total cost including upgrades 137,750 CR, to 292.70 mph / 471.06 kph.

7 Likes