Festival Playlist events and rewards Sep. 5 - 12 (Spring S37)

Spring Season Festival Playlist (FH5 High-Performance Dailies - S37)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes.

*The 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat is this week’s seasonal reward. *

WINTER | HOT SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on September 5 and ends Thursday, September 12, 2024 2:30 PM
This is the fourth and closing season of the High-Performance Dailies series.

PLAYLIST POINTS

Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Seasonal Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Series total: 288 Points

• Series Reward: 2023 BMW M2 (Seasonal Exclusive car) (80 points)
  • Series Reward: 2023 Lucid Air Sapphire (Seasonal Exclusive car) (160 points)

Season Total: 72 Points

• Season Reward: 2021 Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat (newly added Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
  • Season Reward: 2021 BMW M3 Competition Sedan (Seasonal Exclusive car) (40 points)

FORZATHON SHOP

200 FP Car 2013 Audi RS 7
200 FP Car 2018 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
75 FP Clothing Doodle Pattern Cap
75 FP Clothing Doodle Summer Skirt
75 FP Emote Kicks Ups

FORZATHON EVENTS

Completing these events earn seasonal points plus Forzathon Points (FP) which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge
(5 pts) These four challenges must be completed in sequence.

Four Leaf Clover
Romeo & Giulia Own and drive the 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Guadrifoglio
Gift Horse Win a Drag Race in the Giulia
Speed With Style Earn 3 Stars at Speed Zones in the Giulia
Cuore Sportivo Earn a total of 50,000 points in the Giulia

#Forzathon Daily Challenges
(1 pt each) Each new challenge starts daily at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Ahead of the Pack Win a Dirt Race in any Cupra
New Look Paint your vehicle’s body
Real Estate Earn an Awesome Air Skill in the 2015 Volvo V60 Polestar
City Limits Earn 5 Speed Skills in Guanajuato
Sunny Side Up Photograph any Convertible in the afternoon using Photo Mode settings
Flashback Earn 3 Stars at Speed Traps in any Super Hot Hatch
Das Auto Drive 5.0 mi in any vehicle from Germany

SEASON EVENT DETAILS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion. You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial. Access to Rally Adventure events require defeating the three team champions. Access to Hot Wheels events requires the Hot Wheels Expansion DLC; users without the DLC will still be able to gold the season and unlock the “Min, Meet Max” Achievement without these event points.

Pts Event Name Requirement Route
3 Horizon Arcade Mini Games Complete any Horizon Arcade Theme
10 The Trial All Four One (A800) Super Saloons AWD Dirt Racing (Cordillera Trail)
3 EventLab SZ 2.11 (A800) Super Hot Hatch (Cathedral Circuit)
3 EventLab Ark Seacoast Drift Town (S1 900) Super Saloons (EventLab Island)
2 Speed Zone Desierto Viviente (B800) Hot Hatch - 85.0 mph
2 Speed Zone Cordillera (B800) Hot Hatch - 90.0
2 Trailblazer Granjas (B800) Hot Hatch - 18 seconds
5 Championship Guanajuato at Midnight (B700) Hot Hatch & Super Hot Hatch Street Racing (Guanajuato Sur)
5 Championship Euro to Go! (A800) European High Performance Dailies Road Racing (Horizon Mexico Circuit)
3 Treasure Hunt Test RS Focus your mind on some upgrades at the track and when you checkout, there’ll be treasure on your map.
2 Photo Challenge #HittingTheRange Photograph any Land Rover at the Club de Opalo de Fuego
2 The Eliminator Battle Royale Finish 30th or better.
2 RA Speed Zone Cráteres Secos (A800) Modern Muscle - 65.0 mph
5 RA Championship Run Raptor Run (A800) Sport Utility Heroes Tres Colinas
2 HW Speed Trap Nexus View (A800) Modern Muscle - 150.0 mph
5 HW Championship Speed & Style (S1 900) Super GT Waterslide Speed Circuit

MONTHLY RIVALS

The total point value of Monthly events are divided by four when applied to individual seasons; completing all four events will apply up to 4 points applied to each season in this series. Post a clean lap to complete Rivals events. Cars are stock and provided as free rentals for the event. This month’s Rivals offer an opportunity to drive the Durango, Camry, and Fiesta before they’re available to collect.

Pts Event Route Car
1 Monthly Rivals El Pípila Scramble Dodge Durango SRT Hellcat
1 Monthly Rivals Gran Pantano Sprint Toyota Camry TRD
1 Monthly Rivals Bola Ocho Circuit Ford Fiesta ST
1 Forza EV Rivals Dunas Blancas Sprint Lucid Air Sapphire

15 Likes

Sep 5-12 Spring The Trial All Four One (A800) Super Saloons AWD Dirt Racing Audi RS 5 Coupe 2011 Tune SC 223-342-427

2 Likes

Minor correction, B700 hot hatches, not B800, I assume.

2 Likes

under 7 minutes today. durango is terrible, on paper it’s almost exactly the same as trackhawk but the in-game upgrades are somehow worse

3 Likes

Extreme levels of traffic doing the seasonal street championship co-op. You think you’ve dodged one only for another to come flying at you.

The Lexus RC F feels at home on the dirt. Could have had a better finishing time on Cordillera Trail but got caught in a major kerfuffle at the first 90 degree turn.

Couldn’t have a Trial without at least one last place on the grid start.
Not a huge deal on an easy scramble, though.

Design by @CuriousGirl2591

3 Likes

I used the Audi E-Tron with a geistmeister offroad tune and easily won all 3 (Team mates were comedy except for Midnyte Dubh who put in a guest appearance). Times were marginally better than yours with mostly start from backs.

1 Like

a pretty easy one this week. I did it in 14 mins without online or dlc and only 2 tunes

carrying 4 points from rivals then

• Treasure Hunt
  • Photo challenge
  • PR stunts
  • Forzathon
2 Likes

Just did a Wreckage Arcade. First round was unremarkable but for the second round I teleported into the new area and I managed to land directly on a cactus pinata. I wish I had that kind of aiming skills when I can actually gain something from it.

3 Likes

The new Durango is laughable in comparison to the SRT variant.
Both builds are no aero Rallies at A800:

2018 Durango SRT
Marathon 8:24.832
Copper Canyon 2:46.668

2021 Durango Hellcat
Marathon 8:33.506
Copper Canyon 2:49.187

A whopping 9 seconds slower on Marathon.
That’s what you get when one variant has a good engine swap (Viper V10) and level 3 rear tire profile size and the other has the absolute garbage Hellcat engine and no profile size upgrades.

Also another example of a more modern, more performancy variant that turns out to be weaker than the lower trim variant.

No reason to get this one.

5 Likes

I always start with hot wheels because it skips the long season change cut scene

1 Like

stock options, series 37 “High-Performance Dailies”, week 4 spring/hot season

[loose basis for approach; cheapest car that’ll do the stunts, least-driven car for races]

Weekly “Four Leaf Clover” - Alfa Giulia '17 (Desierto Viviente 91.85mph; Las Curvas 70,401)

trial “All Four One” – Audi RS 5 (beat 2 robots twice)

eventlab “SZ 2.11” – Ford Focus '22 (nice one)

eventlab “Ark Seacoast Drift Town” – Lucid Air (liked it)

speed zone “Desierto Viviente” – VW Golf ‘03 (quite easy; 85.97mph)

speed zone “Cordillera” – VW Golf ‘03 (easy; 102.60mph)

trail blazer “Granjas” – VW Golf ‘03 (not too hard; 20.622s)

championship “Guanajuato at Midnight” – Ford Fiesta '23 (easy wins)

championship “Euro to Go!” – MG6 XPower (easy wins)

treasure “Test RS” – I bought upgrades at the test track for #4 Ford Focus

RA speed zone “Cráteres Secos” – Vauxhall Monaro (quite hard; 65.78mph)

RA championship “Run Raptor Run” – SRT Durango ‘21 (easy wins)

HW speed trap “Nexus View” – Vauxhall Monaro (easy; 164.88mph)

HW championship “Speed & Style” – AM Vanquish '17 (wins; easy/fairly easy/very easy)

6 Likes

I’ve done numerous Trials now, too many to count. I haven’t placed anything other than 1st in all races.

This despite the deliberate ( at times comical) ramming into corners and attempts at pushing me out of checkpoints (again, very comical).

I am using the Jaguar X-ES with a tune by Quantum JAK5 (Rally Grip 1.1) which i must say is probably one of the best tunes i have ever come across (for this car and type of event). It is so evenly balanced in speed, braking and handling, that even high starred players that are good in their own right couldn’t best it.

I also noted that not one trial i have been in, has any other player used the Jaguar X-ES.

So if you happen to be reading this Quantum JAK5, well done, very nice tune indeed.

1 Like

When are we going to get some decent weekly cars? How about adding some more cars to the actual Showroom. I’ve got millions with nothing to buy.

2 Likes

Didn’t have an existing design for the weekly Fozathon Alfa, so put together a clean matte carbon livery for it for anyone interested. Thought non-sponsored suited it pretty well, but if anyone disagrees, let me know.
Also shared my tune if you’d like the specific look. It made quick work of the challenges.
As always, thanks to anyone who checks them out, it’s appreciated & hope you like them.

Tune SC: 176 890 654 - “R3.0L I6T # Forza”
Design SC: 431 887 163 - “Carbon Track•Mod”

Treasure Chest location for anyone who might need it:

I used the ‘09 Focus RS with an existing design:
Design SC: 122 689 100 - “Scorched”

4 Likes

Felt like the Durango needed something without a Hellcat silhouette :smile: so thought this would be a nice “alternative”. Thought it turned out pretty well.
Thanks & enjoy!

Design SC: 624 902 735 - “Hooni•rango”

1 Like

Forza Horizon 5: Festival Playlist Events - SPRING - SERIES 37
For players who need help: Cars and Tunes
GT: betinhogvz

Forzathon Weekly
Code Tune ALFA ROMEO GIULIA QUADRIFOGLIO 2017 … 489 101 476

The Trial: All Four One
Code Tune PORSCHE TAYCAN TURBO S 2020 … 692 543 327

Eventlab: GABRIEL SZAYEL - SZ 2.11
Code Tune FORD FOCUS RS 2017 … 452 624 398

Eventlab: ARKRA 1DERS - Ark Seacoast Drift Town
Code Tune PORSCHE TAYCAN TURBO S 2020 … 388 076 032

Speed Zone: Desierto Viviente
Code Tune AUDI S1 2015 … 126 154 931

Speed Zone: Cordillera

Trailblazer: Granjas

Seasonal Championship: Guanajuato at Midnight
Code Tune RENAULT CLIO R.S. 200 EDC 2013 … 758 037 375

Seasonal Championship: Euro to Go
Code Tune BMW M4 COUPE 2014 … 717 874 621

*** RALLY ADVENTURE ***

RA Speed Zone: Cráteres Secos
Code Tune VAUXHALL MONARO VXR 2005 … 620 324 821

RA Championship: Run Raptor Run
Code Tune CUPRA FORMENTOR VZ5 2022 … 417 670 627

*** HOT WHEELS MAP ***

HW Speed Trap: Nexus View
Code Tune VAUXHALL MONARO VXR 2005 … 620 324 821

HW Seasonal Championship: Speed & Style
Code Tune MERCEDES-AMG GT R 2017 … 848 660 908

Super 7: Super Wheelspin

2 Likes

Took me ages to find. And when I finally did it I compared my view with the hint picture. There are no camera settings I know of that could get me this kind of warped perspective.

1 Like

the drone’s useful for this