FH5 DLC: Horizon Racing Car Pack | June 2023

Its never been this late i tried resetting but got no where

I’m preparing for a message from Forza Support saying they’ve discovered an issue with the console update, so it won’t be released until tomorrow.

Not the end of the world but I’m anxious to start tuning the car pack cars.

I completely agree with this.
It is perfectly fine for a developer to look for ways -within reason- to make more money from a game. But please stop pretending they are doing it for the players. That is just wrong. If it was for the players we’d all be getting in game gifts.

1 Like

They have to say that for PR purposes

anybody else in Scandinavia or western europe had any luck downloading the update yet? ive got nothing yet.

They can promote it without those kinds of statements.

There is a perfectly fine bit of promotion in there.

im in Poland and the update already was ready to download but not the car pack

2 Likes

Wer’e all still waiting on the car pack here it seems. All made the mistake of getting it off the windows store and not steam.

1 Like

ok good to know, gonna try again in 10 minutes. :slight_smile:

Italy I got the update, still missing the purchasable pack that unlock licenses

1 Like

i got the update now, but the car pack is missing from the Xbox store… :thinking:

1 Like

Canada just got the update but no car pack found in the store. The usual apathetic, lazy, careless approach to running the store’s servers so not surprised.

3 Likes

microsoft doing miscrosoft things kekw

1 Like

microsoft really is the biggest Joke. It can’t be that Steam got it way before than their own store. They really did better with the recent updates, but this is just awful. Germany also has the update but no car pack. JUST LEMME WASTE MY MONEY

2 Likes

Microsofts biggest enemy has always been Microsoft.

And me.

1 Like

well i got 1GB/1GB Fiber so no problem for me to download it, but i remember playing/downloading Forza Horizon 4 with 6mbit/s when i still had my old xbox one. if you think this game has slow download speed, you should try Microsoft Flight Simulator on PC, its many times worse than this… last time my msfs install got “smashed” and had to redownload it. i ended up uninstalling it because after 2 days, it still was not finished.

oops got a little offtopic, sorry for that :grin:

lol

I’m well familiar with MSFS downloads. Its MS servers. I’m convinced. Maybe if I could switch the servers I’m downloading from like I can with Steam it could be better. But I dont think I can.

1 Like

have you ever eaten surströmming?

1 Like

yeah ive tried everything when downloading, even trying VPNs and stuff but it did not work.