FH5 DLC: Horizon Racing Car Pack | June 2023

Yup, going full speed here

top-gear-clarkson

Its still not available 40 minutes later.
Its so bad its funny

At what time of the day is it releasing?

It already is… For steam. The biggest hindrance to Forza getting your money at this moment is microsoft itself.

It does make me nostalgic of the old UWP era.
Motorsport 6 Apex and Horizon 3 on the Windows store.
Oh, Its been an hour and its still not showing up? Oh, some people have found solutions via command prompts and powershell bruteforcing? Its finally available to download 6 hours later? Oh, the download on the store is throttled, and its going to take 4 hours to download what should take 40 minutes?

I think I’muhh, Gonna go back to Battlebit. Wait for the devs to figure out how to release something on the Microsoft servers.

1 Like

So it does take time to drop to all regions.

The store has never been throttled for me (Europe & UK).

Are you sure your ISP isn’t throttling you?

1 Like

??? what happened to Microstore and Xbox PC APP?

I have been waiting for an hour.

when the racing car pack available?

its up on steam but not microsoft?

I posted my speedtest.
And I doubt my ISP has consistently throttled the MS store at basically the same rate over the past 7 years.
Its also not just me. Plenty of people on forums have it, google shows plenty of results with middling solutions that I have found sometimes work for a brief period but always return to nominal throttled rates eventually.
Also, regional?
Its already available for steam. Its listed as going live an hour ago. Its clearly an MS server distribution issue. And it always has been. This is the normal MS experience. I have no idea why I expected it to be on time, I should know better.

That is AAA gaming in a nutshell nowadays, it isn’t just a Forza thing

1 Like

It has the V6 with 400 in it. Would be interesting if it came with the I4 AMG swap.

Im not even getting update yet anyone else having this issue?

2 Likes

When it will be available for purchase?

A post was split to a new topic: Cars - Pagani Huayra R - can’t paint all panels

Anyone have an idea of when the car pack will pop up? This is the only thing that makes it worth while. I’ve been looking to drive the Emira since it was announced.

1 Like

8 Likes

:cold_sweat: I’m sad to see the Lotus Emira’s wheel, it’s not production version.

This is actually hilarious, people are ecstatic to throw money at MS/PGG … “grabs popcorn”

3 Likes

2020 Saleen “Liberty”: 139 627 114

2023 Emira “Man City”: 168 388 081

2023 Emira “Man U”: 165 602 993

2022 Pagani Huayra R “Man City”: 725050810

2 Likes

Im on east coast of us why have i not even received update yet no one else having issues?

2 Likes

No Xbox update in UK yet

1 Like