Festival Playlist events and rewards Jul. 28 - Aug. 4 (Autumn S10)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes!

AUTUMN | STORM SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on July 28th and closes Thursday, August 4, 2022 2:30 PM
This is the second season of Series 10.

SERIES PROGRESS

SERIES 10: FORZA EV PRESENTS EXTREME E

Series total: 252 Points
Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Reward: 2022 Extreme E #58 McLaren Racing (new Seasonal Exclusive car) (80 points)
Reward: 2019 RAESR Tachyon Speed (Seasonal Exclusive) (160 points)

SEASON PROGRESS

Total Points: 63
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.

Reward: 1995 Porsche 911 Carrera 2 by Gunther Werks (new Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
Reward: 2020 Ferrari F8 Tributo (Hard-to-Find car) (40 points)

HOT WHEELS EXPANSION CHALLENGES

These events offer Hot Wheels Expansion owners additional options to complete the seasonal playlist; non-DLC owners will be able to gold the season and earn the “Min, Meet Max” Achievement without these event points.

Danger Sign (2 pts) | Canyon Fire | (A800) Anything Goes | 1082 feet (330m)
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Championship (5 pts) | Do the Loop-di-Loop! | (B700) Mazda | Reward: Hot Wheels Tee (new seasonal Exclusive clothing)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: Setting the Pace (5 pts)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Chapter 1: Luxury Experience | Own and drive the 2018 Jaguar I-PACE
  • Chapter 2: Electrifying Performance | Earn 5 Speed Skills in Guanajuato in the I-PACE
  • Chapter 3: Racing Technology | Win a Road Race in the I-PACE
  • *Chapter 4: * | Earn 100,000 Skill Score in the I-PACE

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Energise! Visit Guanajuato to start off Extreme E Energy Week
Torque of the Town Earn 5 Stars at Speed Traps in any Extreme E vehicle
Racing Spark Win a Dirt Race in any Extreme E vehicle
Trading Places Earn a Trading Paint Skill in Guanajuato
Driving Force Drive 10 miles in any Extreme E vehicle
Volts-wagen Smash a Billboard in any Volkswagen
EV-lution Earn 100,000 Skill Score in any Extreme E vehicle

Forzathon Shop

500 FP Car 2016 Koenigsegg Regera (Autoshow value 1,900,000 CR)
400 FP Car 1996 Ferrari F50 GT (Autoshow value 2,000,000 CR)
75 FP Clothing Extreme E Blue Race Suit (new Seasonal Exclusive)
75 FP Car Horn Confetti Cannon
60 FP Wheelspins 150 FP Super Wheelspins

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

Horizon Arcade (3 pts) | Mini Games | Complete any Horizon Arcade theme

The Trial (10 pts) | Change of Pace | Road Racing | (A800) Anything Goes
Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.
Reward: 2015 Jaguar XFR-S (Autoshow value 215,000 CR)

Playground Games (3 pts) | Team King | Baja Circuit playground | (A800) Super Hot Hatch
Reward: 2011 Audi RS 5 Coupe (Autoshow value 88,000 CR)

Speed Trap (2 pts) | Bulevar | (S2 998) Anything Goes | 215.0 mph
Reward: 2022 Extreme E #21 (new Seasonal Exclusive car)

Speed Zone (2 pts) | Ladera | (A800) Anything Goes | 88 mph

Drift Zone (2 pts) | Panoramica | (S1 900) Anything Goes | 75,000 points

Championship (5 pts) | Extreme E Energy Prix I | Cross Country | (A800) Extreme E
Reward: 2022 Extreme E #5 (new Seasonal Exclusive car)

Championship (5 pts) | Extreme E Energy Prix II | Dirt Racing | (A800) Extreme E
Reward: Extreme E Purple Race Suit (new Seasonal Exclusive clothing)

CHALLENGES

Treasure Hunt (3 pts) | Sustainable Energy | In Guanajuato, EV charging points are every 15 seconds but 100 are maintained
Reward: 100 Forzathon Points

Photo Challenge (2 pts) | #PUREENERGY | Photograph the 2018 Jaguar I-PACE in Guanajuato
Reward: RAWR (new Seasonal Exclusive emote)

The Eliminator (2 pts) | Battle Royale | Finish 30th or better
Reward: Jaguar I-PACE (Autoshow value 87,000 CR)

MONTHLY EVENTS

Forza EV (4 pts) | Airfield Cross Country Circuit | Extreme E | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 9, every month you’ll drive a different EV in this event complimenting the existing Monthly Rivals event.

Monthly Rivals (4 pts) | Tierra Prospera Circuit | Porsche 917/20 | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 7, completing the Monthly Rivals event adds 1 point to each season’s progress for a total of 4 points applied to series progress.

SUPER7

Complete the Horizon Super7 in the creative Hub menu
Reward: 2018 Mercedes-AMG GT 4-Door Coupe (Autoshow value 175,000 CR)

1 Like

Showing the FH2 legacy discussion some of that FH5 love are we, Max? :joy:

Doing a little work while on vacation so I have beach brain. :sweat_smile:

Speaking of, since I don’t have my console I may not have the Super7 info correct - if anyone spots something that needs correcting in the first post please let me know.

1 Like

Its finally happened I knew it would, I have no interest in completing any of this seasons challenges, and I have also lost interest in the HW add on too, the whole game has got far too rinse and repeat to the point of now being tedious, :roll_eyes:

7 Likes

Haha!!! :joy: No worries man!

I wasn’t sure if you were aware but I thought you’d see it if I nudged it.

Enjoy your holiday fella and get some R&R in…

No Bone Shaker users in my team, about all I can say about the Trial when it’s so ridiculously easy now.

I don’t know where all those supposed people are who said the old ones were too hard and are the reason it was nerfed a while back but I have only seen the odd one here and there on here.

Likely the same story next week with open C class and I’m guessing the week after will be the same with S1.

1 Like

Well we did warn you about playing the game too easy. It makes it boring.

But thats not the reason, so save the I told you so smugness for someone else who actually cares what you think and that goes the same for any other twerp who want s chime in. :rofl:

5 Likes

It’s a racing game. There’s not much you can do to change it up.

Maybe make the end of race dances interactive. :rofl:

4 Likes

Well being able to make your own would be cool with an editor.

The prize for super 7 is “Mercedes-AMG GT Coupe 4 windows”

:rofl: Comes to something when they cant even get the information about the game right.

Well originally it was for Raspberry Pi and Mac OS X Leopard but they rebranded…

The guy is on vacation man, chill Daddy.

Thanks, updated first post.

Just the one in mine. He did like to use my Lotus as a stopping and cornering aid though.

The trial’s been nerfed far too much though. On the first race the Boneshaker took me out on the first corner and after recovering just about all the others did the same on the second corner. I was completely stopped and thinking about trying to tank the race when I realised there was no point, the AI are so slow that it’s nearly impossible for a team to lose. The drivatars were driving like they have been on a massive pub crawl.

3 Likes

I can think of a LOT of ways that could be abused.

Aren’t we supposed to obey the game guidelines?

The 5 speed skills for the I-Pace is not working for me. I’ll restart and see if it starts to count them or if we’ll need another hotfix. :unamused:

Edit: Its working now, the restart works way too often for these issues.

2 Likes

I used the Bone Shaker (and why not it made the trial easy, I won both) but I definitely didn’t hit anyone, they were all very far behind me.