Festival Playlist events and rewards Aug. 11-18 (Spring S10)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes!

SPRING | HOT SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on August 11th and closes Thursday, August 18, 2022 2:30 PM
This is the fourth and closing season of Series 10.

SERIES PROGRESS

SERIES 10: FORZA EV PRESENTS EXTREME E

Series total: 252 Points
Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Reward: 2022 Extreme E #58 McLaren Racing (new Seasonal Exclusive car) (80 points)
Reward: 2019 RAESR Tachyon Speed (Seasonal Exclusive) (160 points)

SEASON PROGRESS

Total Points: 63
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.

Reward: 1990 Porsche 911 Reimagined by Singer (new Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
Reward: 1990 Vauxhall Lotus Carlton (Seasonal Exclusive) (40 points)

HOT WHEELS EXPANSION CHALLENGES

These events offer Hot Wheels Expansion owners additional options to complete the seasonal playlist; non-DLC owners will be able to gold the season and earn the “Min, Meet Max” Achievement without these event points.

Drift Zone (2 pts) | Ice Cauldron | (S2 998) Anything Goes | 130,000 points
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Championship (5 pts) | Mini Sampler | (B700) Offroad
Reward: Hot Wheels Cap (new Seasonal Exclusive Clothing)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: Daring Innovation (5 pts)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Chapter 1: Featherweight | Own and drive the 2020 Lotus Evija
  • Chapter 2: Pure Adrenaline | Reach 200 mph (322 km/h) in the 2020 Lotus Evija in the Dunas Blancas
  • Chapter 3: Revolutionary Leap | Earn 10 Ultimate Air Skills in the 2020 Lotus Evija
  • Chapter 4: Creative Language | Win a Street race in the 2020 Lotus Evija

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Power! Visit Dunas Blancas to start off Extreme E Desert Week
Cruise Control Earn 10 Air Skills any Extreme E vehicle
Staying Power Earn 9 Stars at Speed Zones in any Extreme E vehicle
Night Light Win a Street Race in any Extreme E vehicle
Unlimited Power Earn an Ultimate Skill Chain in the Dunas Blancas
Sparks Fly Drive 10 miles in any fully electric vehicle
Energy Burn Earn a Burnout Skill in the Dunas Blancas

Forzathon Shop

100 FP Car 2020 Lotus Evija (Autoshow value 2,500,000 CR)
400 FP Car 1969 Lola #6 Penske Sunoco T70 MkIIIB (Autoshow value 850,000 CR)
75 FP Clothing Extreme E Green Race Suit (new Seasonal Exclusive)
75 FP Car Horn Welcome Spring (Seasonal Exclusive)
60 FP Wheelspins 150 FP Super Wheelspins

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

Horizon Arcade (3 pts) | Mini Games | Complete any Horizon Arcade theme

The Trial (10 pts) | Super Troupers | Road Racing | (S1 900) Modern Supercars
Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.
Reward: 2018 Lamborghini Huracán Performante (Autoshow value 275,000 CR)

EventLab (3 pts) | GT DENY PRESENTS “Car Lot Head To Head” | (B700) Anything Goes
Reward: Doodle Pattern Cap (new Seasonal Exclusive Clothing)

Danger Sign (2 pts) | Desert Dunes | (S1 900) Anything Goes | 1115.5 feet
Reward: Super Wheelspin (new Seasonal Exclusive car)

Speed Zone (2 pts) | Costa Rocosa | (B700) Anything Goes | 85.0 mph
Reward: 2022 Extreme E #6

Championship (5 pts) | Extreme E Desert Prix I | Cross Country | (A800) Extreme E
Reward: 2022 Extreme E #125 (new Seasonal Exclusive car)

Championship (5 pts) | Extreme E Desert Prix II | Dirt Racing | (A800) Extreme E
Reward: Extreme E Red Race Suit (new Seasonal Exclusive Outfit)

Championship (5 pts) | Batteries Included | Road Racing | (S2 998) Horizon Special: EVs
Reward: 2015 Infiniti Q60 Concept (Autoshow value 50.000 CR)

CHALLENGES

Treasure Hunt (3 pts) | Hot and Sandy | EVs blaze through the sand and deliver a gold star rated service
Reward: 100 Forzathon Points

Photo Challenge (2 pts) | #DESERTRUNNER | Photograph the 2020 Lotus Evija in the Dunas Blancas
Reward: Applause (Seasonal Exclusive Car Horn)

The Eliminator (2 pts) | Battle Royale | Finish 30th or Better
Reward: Doodle Classic Shades (Seasonal Exclusive Clothing)

MONTHLY EVENTS

Forza EV (4 pts) | Airfield Cross Country Circuit | Extreme E | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 9, every month you’ll drive a different EV in this event complimenting the existing Monthly Rivals event.

Monthly Rivals (4 pts) | Tierra Prospera Circuit | Porsche 917/20 | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 7, completing the Monthly Rivals event adds 1 point to each season’s progress for a total of 4 points applied to series progress.

SUPER7

Complete the Horizon Super7 in the creative Hub menu
Reward: 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (Autoshow value 125,000 CR)

2 Likes

Had a pretty good team for the trial, same top 3 spots in both races. It felt good to come back to this game after a few days away playing something else. The other game is very fun but racing is where my heart is. :checkered_flag::checkered_flag:

Last thing, that speed zone in B class took me a few tries!

1 Like

Quick tip for the eventlab race:
Turn on the driving line before going in otherwise you’ll have no idea where you have to go

2 Likes

Might just be the dumbest, worst event lab yet … who chooses these things ???

3 Likes

I got into a Trial with only four others, and they belonged to the same clan. Between the first and second race one of them dropped out, and the other three followed soon. So I finished the race as the only one on my team and won it by being third.

1 Like

Thank God it’s over, deep down I must have disliked the Extreme E’s way more than I thought.

Enjoyed the Trial, enjoyed doing the 2 stunts, even enjoyed the EventLab, then as soon as I started on the 2 Extreme E championships I felt myself losing interest in the game, so I can only conclude that they are why my enthusiasm for the game has suddenly fell off a cliff this series.

I will never touch them again unless I have to.

9 Likes

The hell is that eventlab? Game tells me I missed a checkpoint? I don’t see a checkpoint there? Tried different routes - followed the AI through this section - still missing the checkpoint? What is that?

Oh wow as i am typing this the AI overtakes me the fourth time in a one lap race? So the AI is also not able to complete the race? Great track you chosse for the event.

6 Likes

It’s bugged. Because it’s Forza.

It tells you you missed a checkpoint even if you didn’t.
I turned on the driving line for this race just to make sure and yeah, it’s there. You just have to reach it before the timer resets your car position.

2 Likes

How should I reach it if I can’t see where it is? I followed the line.

1 Like

I think it’s the 3rd time in a row that the forzathon weekly challenges don’t work for me. this is just pathetic…

Had no problem with the forzathon weekly - you have to drive a street scene race.

I got a “please rewind” in one of the races of the Hot Wheels championship. On snow, before a hairpin turn. So I guess both roads were close enough for the game to get confused.

For me its in the Eventlab Race the one with the parking garage. After the spiral down on the exit when you turn left it tells me I missed the Checkpoint.

The Eventlab is a real maze if you’re first!

I did it again and let the Lotus Carlton lead the way until we were well out of the car park. It was a fairly easy overtake from there on. Did it in a stock Evo VII btw on Pro so it’s not a very difficult race

I had to run in twice because the first time I didnt get the missed checkpoint either. 2nd run i followed the AI to see which way to go and then I pulled away. Its not a bad race per say but the proper direction to go can be missed if you dont know the route.

A race were you have no idea where to go is just bulls**t.

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up guys. With a reward I certainly don’t want and points I don’t need. I’ll not be bothering with the event lab in this time waster season. Just need the 20 points for the Porsche and I’m done.

Anyone know what the #125 e extreme car goes for at auction? If it’s enough I can go for that champ. If not I’ll take the other one, I can ignore the clothing prize.

I gotta track to build can’t be bothered with this pointless seasonal playlist.

1 Like

So ok finished the Eventlab by following the AI from the start and overtook him shortly before the end of the race.

Now the next BS in this Season… Season Championship with the E vehicles on S2 - no thanks will not try… keep the car I dont care. Seasons getting worse from week to week - thanks for nothing PG.

2 Likes

Got the message as well but I just kept going and the game did not force-reset me.

The Danger Sign sucks. I keep missing the ramp by either going too far left or too far right. Just can’t see it until it’s too late.

Usually I only have problems with Speedzones but this time I did it second try with a car I already had set to B700 Dirt months ago

1 Like