Festival Playlist events and rewards June 30 - July 7 (Autumn S9)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes!

AUTUMN | STORM SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on June 30th and closes Thursday, July 7, 2022 2:30 PM
This is the second season of Series 9.

SERIES PROGRESS

SERIES 9: HOT WHEELS

Series total: 212 Points
Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Reward: 1969 Hot Wheels Twin Mill (Hard-To-Find car) (80 points)
Reward: 1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT (Hard-To-Find car) (160 points)

SEASON PROGRESS

Total Points: 53
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.

Reward: 1968 Plymouth Barracuda Formula-S (new Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
Reward: 2016 NIO EP9 (Exclusive car) (40 points)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: Mud Stud (5 pts)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Chapter 1: Nostalgia | Own and drive the 2021 Ford Bronco
  • Chapter 2: Built Wild | Win the Baja California Trail in the 2021 Ford Bronco
  • Chapter 3: G.O.A.T. | Win any Cross Country Event
  • Chapter 4: Conqueror | Earn 3 Stars on any Trailblazer

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Care Package Send a Gift Drop to another player
Big 50 Jump a distance of 500 ft (152 m) in any vehicle made between 1970 and 2020
Super Speeder Earn 10 Speed Skills in the 1997 Mazda RX-7
1/4 Mile Final Win a Drag Race in any Retro Supercar
Crash Course Earn a Wreckage Skill in a Cross Country Race Event
Slide Street Earn 4 Stars at Drift Zones in the 2018 Ford Mustang RTR Spec 5
Well Played Complete round 3 of any Horizon Arcade

Forzathon Shop

700 FP Car 2018 Italdesign Zerouno (Hard-to-Find)
300 FP Car 1995 Ferrari F50 (Autoshow value 2,000,000 CR)
75 FP Clothing Hot Wheels Crew Socks (new seasonal exclusive)
75 FP Car Horn Hot Wheels Guitar Stadium (new seasonal exclusive)
60 FP Wheelspins 150 FP Super Wheelspins

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

The Trial (10 pts) | Oldies But Goodies | (D500) Decade: 1970s
Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.
Reward: 1988 Lamborghini Countach LP5000 QV (Autoshow value 220,000 CR)

EventLab (3 pts) | ARKRA1DERS PRESENTS “Ark Skypark Hot Wheels Tribute” | (S1 900) Track Toys
Reward: 2015 Chevrolet Corvette Z06 (Autoshow value 110,000 CR)

Playground Games (3 pts) | Flag Rush | Aerodromo en La Selva playground | (B700) Volkswagen
Reward: 2017 Volkswagen #34 Volkswagen Andretti Rallycross Beetle (Autoshow value 500,000 CR)

Speed Zone (2 pts) | Festival Speed Zone | (A800) Retro Supercars | 100.0 mph
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Drift Zone (2 pts) | Farmland Trail | (B700) Chevrolet | 170,000 points

Trail Blazer (2 pts) | Canyon Run | (S1 900) Rally Monsters | 24 seconds

Championship (5 pts) | Street Tunerz | Street Racing | (B700) Modern Sports Cars
Reward: 1967 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray 427 (Autoshow value 150,000 CR)

Championship (5 pts) | Orange and Blue | Dirt Racing | (B700) Classic Muscle
Reward: 2013 Aston Martin V12 Vantage S (Autoshow value 240,000 CR)

CHALLENGES

Treasure Hunt (2 pts) | Dragstrip Demons | Challenger has the last laugh at the dragstrip, dodging the competition.
Reward: 100 Forzathon Points

Photo Challenge (2 pts) | #SWAMPBEAST | Photograph any Rally Monster at the Gran Pantano
Reward: Jump On It (Emote unlock)

The Eliminator (2 pts) | Battle Royale | Finish 30th or better
Reward: Farid Rueda Lion Classic Shades (Clothing unlock)

MONTHLY EVENTS

Forza EV (4 pts) | Horizon Mexico Circuit | Lotus Evija | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 9, every month you’ll drive a different EV in this event complimenting the existing Monthly Rivals event.

Monthly Rivals (4 pts) | Chihuahua Circuit | Hot Wheels 2JetZ | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 7, completing the Monthly Rivals event adds 1 point to each season’s progress for a total of 4 points applied to series progress.

SUPER7

Complete the Horizon Super7 in the creative Hub menu
Reward: 1977 Hoonigan Gymkhana 10 Ford F-150 ‘Hoonitruck’ (Autoshow value 500,000 CR)

1 Like

THE ZEROUNO! It’s back!! One step closer to all the cars

Yay blue socks. My character wears long pants most of the time but who cares.

Also, any bets if this treasure hunt is gonna be broken as well?
EDIT: Yes, it is.

Meyers Manx, Hamilton HD’s tune.

Nobody using a different car should be able to lay a glove on you in it, especially in the first race.

3 Likes

Treasure Hunt was easy. Won drag race at main festival site with Challenger SRT Demon.
Now to try eventlab. Hopefully it’s good.
Edit: No, it’s not. Annoying at best.

Unfortunately the treasure hunt has the same bug as week before.
On PC is bugged and doesn’t appear

1 Like

Yep, same here - really covered themselves in glory with this Season, haven’t they… :man_facepalming:

2 Likes

I just got a surprise update of 4.74 gig on Windows Store. Must have been really recent since I checked for updates some hours ago.

Only found out about it when I started the game, first got the placeholder weekly and upon leaving the garage a pop up if I want to keep playing or apply the update.

The trial was fun but those races seemed to go on forever. I was falling asleep by the end of the 2nd lap lol.

2 Likes

In the weekly challenge there are two translation errors - the original text says win any offroad event and achieve three stars at any pathfinder which means “beliebiges” in german, but the translation mention to win every offroad event and get three stars for every pathfinder with the new bronco (“jedes” in german).

I don’t want to know how many german players don’t do the weekly challenge because of that as it is asking a bit to much to win 20 races because of the weekly challenge in a certain car… so they leave that stuff alone without even trying…

Got some funny players in the trial, who weren’t able to compete with a D100 Reliant Supervan in their full tuned D500 classic cars… lol

1 Like

Forza Horizon 5 Treasure Hunt Dragstrip Demons is bugged again PC

Still have not collected last seasons treasure because it is bugged on PC.I thought it might be different this season and went straight to this first.Still cannot find the treasure.I am beginning to smell a conspiracy aimed at PC users.This is unacceptable because it is a known frustration and nothing is being done to fix it…

2 Likes

Is there any way to opt out of in-game “news” that are nothing but car advertisements?

I can’t put a sticker on my virtual mailbox stating “no advertising please”

Up to now this new update have introduced two new bugs in the game:

1. treasure hunt bugged on PC
  2. no more DJ’s voice on the radio but only music.
    Hope that with the next “big” update (hotwheels one) they can fix these.

PR stunts done:

• drift zone, easy
  • had to try trailblazer few times but then crushed it using Hoonigan RS200 with DJS’s rally tune
  • speed zone was quite frustrating until I tried cutting through last corner

Treasure hunt fails again on PC. I didn’t make my surprised face.

Everything else I’ve done so far has got me the Barracuda, and there’s probably enough left to get me the Nio without the points from the treasure hunt.

Drift zone was a nuisance, but I wasn’t really using the right car (the 1967 Corvette Stingray). And to add insult to injury, the super wheel spin was utter rubbish.
I went round and round the Horizon Festival Circuit in the 360 Challenge Stradale because I knew I’d get the speed zone sooner or later. The super wheel spin was all right.
And I managed to PB that awful trailblazer in the FE Ford Puma. The super wheel spin was actually all right, but you can have your sunglasses back.

Street scene races, B700, please, gods, no. Went for the Subaru BRZ, which had weird gearbox problems, and struggled. In one race, the winning drivatar waved goodbye and I could only trail along behind while his friends behind me were a bunch of pests.

The Eventlab event actually worked without the need for restarting my laptop or deleting arcane files in obscure folders. I knew what to expect and drove accordingly.

I’ll do the rest tomorrow, but have been irritated quite enough by the Festival playlist so far.

The drift zone is hard for me, but I’ll work to get it later.
Trailblazer, as said above, was easy, used the same car as above.

The speed zone was especially easy. Did it in my Ferrari, came from the east, and right when it curves to end the zone, freaking hit/rode the wall still going 120 mph, went through gate, did it on first time.

Try Chevelle Super Sport '70 with LSS Apocalypse’s tune “drift zone ez” code 178 305 949.

Took me a few tries to find a spot where the photo challenge would register. Worked for me parked next to the barn find that overlaps the “A” in Gran Pantano on the map.

2 Likes

I was on dirt road north of text. Easy.