Festival Playlist events and rewards June 23-30 (Summer S9)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes!

SUMMER | WET SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on June 23rd and closes Thursday, June 30, 2022 2:30 PM
This is the first season of Series 9.

SERIES PROGRESS

SERIES 9: HOT WHEELS

Series total: 212 Points
Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Reward: 1969 Hot Wheels Twin Mill (Hard-To-Find car) (80 points)
Reward: 1969 Ferrari Dino 246 GT (Hard-To-Find car) (160 points)

SEASON PROGRESS

Total Points: 53
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.

Reward: 2018 Hot Wheels 2JetZ (new Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
Reward: 2012 Aventador J (Exclusive car) (40 points)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: Stars & Stripes (5 pts)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Chapter 1: Modern Classic | Own and drive the 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am
  • Chapter 2: Movie Star |Earn 1 Star at the Boardwalk Danger Sign in the 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am|
  • Chapter 3: American Style |Beat a Rival Ghost in the 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am|
  • Chapter 4: Designed for Action |Earn a total of 3 Stars from any Drift Zones in the 1977 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am|

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Flying Start Earn 10 Air Skills in any Camaro
Redliner Reach 142 mph (228.5 km/h) in the 1969 Dodge Charger R/T
Party Like It’s 1968 Earn 100,000 Skill Score in any vehicle from the 1960s
Open Track Win a Road Race in any Track Toy vehicle
Sweet Sixteen Earn 16 Near Miss Skills in any Classic Muscle vehicle
Power Trip Smash 10 Solar Panels in any Retro Muscle vehicle
Off Track Earn 6 Stars at Trailblazers

Forzathon Shop

700 FP Car 2016 Pagani Huayra BC (Hard-to-Find)
300 FP Car 2017 Koenigsegg Agera RS (Autoshow value 200,000 CR)
75 FP Clothing Hot Wheels Orange Hoodie (new seasonal exclusive)
75 FP Car Horn Hot Wheels Monster Truck (new seasonal exclusive)
60 FP Wheelspins 150 FP Super Wheelspins

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

The Trial (10 pts) | Muscle Mania | Dirt Racing | (A800) Modern Muscle
Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.
Reward: 1970 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (Hard-to-Find car)

EventLab (3 pts) | VAPORIZEDCAMEL PRESENTS “The Calderacoaster” | (A800) Rally Monsters
Reward: 2011 Penhall Cholla (Autoshow value 100,000 CR)

Danger Sign (2 pts) | Cannonball | (A800) Super GT | 738.2 feet
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Speed Trap (2 pts) | Pequeno Puente | (A800) Dodge Charger '15 | 145.0 mph

Trail Blazer (2 pts) | Quebrada | (B700) Car value <= 25,000 CR | 31 seconds

Championship (5 pts) | Asphalt Assault | Road Racing | (S1 900) Track Toys
Reward: 1971 Plymouth Cuda 426 Hemi (Autoshow value 160,000 CR)

Championship (5 pts) | Swamp Rally | Dirt Racing | (B700) Mitsubishi
Reward: 2015 Dodge Charger SRT Hellcat (Autoshow value 80,000 CR)

Championship (5 pts) | Thrill Racers | Offroad Racing | (A800) Sports Utility Heroes
Reward: 2011 Hot Wheels Bone Shaker (Autoshow value 150,000 CR)

CHALLENGES

Treasure Hunt (2 pts) | Flying Customs | Round complete! See Ray can fly!
Reward: 100 Forzathon Points

Photo Challenge (2 pts) | #MUDRUNNER | Photograph any Hot Hatch at the Horizon Wilds Outpost
Reward: Tape Rewind (Car Horn unlock)

MONTHLY EVENTS

Forza EV (4 pts) | Horizon Mexico Circuit | Lotus Evija | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 9, every month you’ll drive a different EV in this event complimenting the existing Monthly Rivals event.

Monthly Rivals (4 pts) | Chihuahua Circuit | Hot Wheels 2JetZ | Post a clean lap to complete.
Note: starting with Series 7, completing the Monthly Rivals event adds 1 point to each season’s progress for a total of 4 points applied to series progress.

SUPER7

Complete the Horizon Super7 in the creative Hub menu

3 Likes

Started off with the PR Stunts like always, on my 3rd SWS I won?

The 2JetZ, couldn’t write it.

I used the Caddy ATS-V for the Trial as it was the only one I already had a tune on (Saeenu’s Seasonal Street), car must have been better than it felt because I won both races even with someone with the level 1000 Open badge in our team.

AI are still in stock vehicles unfortunately so they’re little else but potentially irritating obstacles if you bring a tuned car.

2 Likes

I always knock the weekly out first because, besides, the '77 Firebird, classic :smiley:

Then I saw your reply, and you’re right, the AI are driving stock for now, made life easy and I had a mostly great team human. Done in two. Nice tune tip on the Caddy too !

p.s. Oh yeah, and it did that again, ONE (?) of my upcoming Horizon Open are already completed.

Trial was super easy. Championships however did not feel like highly skilled, felt more like Expert/Pro.

So what we have to do in Treasure Hunt?

Once again the Eventlab tile isn’t working. Please fix this as I should not be having to restart the game/my laptop for this week after week after week, or delve around in obscure corners of my SSD for obscure files whose existence I shouldn’t even be aware of.

And what on earth is the treasure hunt about? I believe I have the right car, and I’m probably meant to be doing the jump that’s in sight of the bridge (which can be seen in the background of the picture), but if that’s meant to satisfy the conditions of the treasure hunt, nothing is happening. I’ve even tried the jump in both directions. Am I doing the wrong thing, or is this yet another bug?

Looks like it should be the jump in sight of the bridge, but my attempts so far have failed to trigger anything. It might work after I’ve restarted my laptop, but it’s bedtime. Night.

You should shut your laptop completely down at the end of each day. Fast start has never been a good idea for Forza titles.

My guess for the Treasure Hunt is complete 1 round of an Air arcade in the Stingray.

Coins, up high + round indicate it’s that to me.

2 Likes

Sounds like it, yes. Thing is, I haven’t seen an Air Arcade for hours.

1 Like

Yeah, shades of the last time we were all waiting hours for the right Arcade to drop :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Isn’t that supposed to be fixed today? It said made Arcade events not vanish.

Maybe ? That would be helpful I guess.

Just to see if it is synchronized in all country, in my game the next arcade event is destruction in 7 minutes. yours?

lol… I just signed out :slight_smile:

Same here, is it SE of the Eliminator logo too?

Same here and yes SE of the eliminator logo (I am in the UK)

Completed the trial on the first run again, my luck continues lol. I’ll have to try the suggestion for the treasure hunt, thats the only non-championship thing left to complete!

You’re the top Open Racer (probably top Eliminator too), if I can do it each week, you can do it 3 times each week. :laughing:

1 Like

yes me too.
We have to see if the next is the air event, I hope