Festival Playlist events and rewards Aug 3 - 10 (Winter S23)

Winter Season Festival Playlist (FH5 Series 23 - Summer Party)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes, and provide feedback with the polls in post #2.

The 2022 Toyota GR86 is this week’s newest exclusive reward car for 20 Seasonal Points.

WINTER | DRY SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on August 3rd and ends Thursday, August 10, 2023 2:30 PM
This is the third season of Summer Party (Series 23).

PLAYLIST POINTS

Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Seasonal Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Series total: 292 Points

• Series Reward: 2018 DeBerti Ford Mustang GT (newly added Seasonal Exclusive) (80 points)
  • Series Reward: 1970 Dodge Coronet Super Bee (Seasonal Exclusive) (160 points)

Season Total: 73 points

• Season Reward: 2022 Toyota GR86 (newly added Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
  • Season Reward: 2014 McLaren 650S Spider (Seasonal Exclusive car) (40 points)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Completing these events earn seasonal points plus Forzathon Points (FP) which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge
(5 pts) These four challenges must be completed in sequence.

Phoenix Rising
Pride and Joy Own and drive the 1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA
5 Years In Style Drive the Pontiac Firebird for 5 miles
Thrusters Engaged Earn 6 Stars across Speed Zones in the Pontiac Firebird
Wheely Dazzling Win a Street Race in the Pontiac Firebird

#Forzathon Daily Challenges
(1 pt each) Each new challenge starts daily at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Sunny Snapshot Take a photo of your vehicle at the Stadium Summer Party

FORZATHON SHOP

750 FP Car 1965 Shelby Cobra 427 S/C Autoshow (2,100,000 CR)
400 FP Car 1994 Ford Supervan 3 Autoshow (500,000 CR)
75 FP Car Horn Confetti Cannon
75 FP Clothing Bird Patten Sundress
Wheelspins 60 FP Wheelspins & 150 FP Super Wheelspins

SEASON EVENT DETAILS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion. You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial. Access to Rally Adventure events require defeating the three team champions. Access to Hot Wheels events requires the Hot Wheels Expansion DLC; users without the DLC will still be able to gold the season and unlock the “Min, Meet Max” Achievement without these event points.

Pts Event Name Requirement Surface
10 The Trial Rarity on the Raods (B700) Rare Classics
3 EventLab Edel-Circuit (Competition) (S1 900) Track Toys
3 EventLab Apex Alligator (S1 900) Anything Goes
3 Playground Games Survivin’ in the 90s (S1 900) Decade: 1990s
2 Danger Sign Launch Control (S2 998) Anything Goes
2 Drift Zone Los Campos (S2 998) Anything Goes
2 Trail Blazer Canyon Run (S2 998) Anything Goes
5 Championship Modern Spin (A800) Modern Sports Cars Street Racing
5 Championship 3, 2, 1… (A800) Unlimited Offroad Cross Country
3 Treasure Hunt Feline Light The breeze feels Superlight as you fly as far as this car’s name
2 Photo Challenge #DatSunIsOut Any Datsun at the Summer Beach Party
2 Horizon Open Burning Some Rubber Complete a Street Racing Horizon Open Custom Event
2 RA Speed Zone Devil’s Pass (S2 998) Anything Goes
5 RA Championship Sandy Dunes (S1 900) Rally Monsters Cross Country
2 HW Speed Zone Frozen Rush (S2 998) Anything Goes
5 HW Championship Hot on Your Plate (B700) Super Hot Hatch

MONTHLY EVENTS

The total points from Monthly events are divided by four when applied to individual seasons. Completing the events will apply 1 point for each Monthly Rivals event + 3 points for the Horizon Story = 5 points maximum applied to each season. Post a clean lap to complete Rivals events; cars are stock and provided as free rentals.

Pts Event Route
12 Horizon Story Icons of Speed
Pts Event Route Car
4 Monthly Rivals Cathedral Circuit Toyota GR86
4 Monthly Rivals Arch of Mulegé Circuit Ford XB Falcon GT

Complete the Icons of Speed Horizon Story to unlock the 2019 Hennessey Camaro Exorcist.

4 Likes

ANY BUGS?

Use this topic for discussing the seasonal content; if you experience any bugs or errors related to this season, post or upvote them in the FH5 Report New Issues section of the Troubleshooting Hub so that the team can measure the number of users affected. Remember to vote on your own topic.

1 Like

Cashless Customs
“Quality is Cashless”

Forzathon Weekly Challenge
“Phoenix Rising”
1987 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am GTA - SC 165 121 936 (A800)
No need for this Firebird to rise from the ashes, it’s alive and well and ready to burn some petroleum! Plus, didn’t you know (fire)bird is the word? :joy:

The Trial
“Rarity on the Roads” B700 Rare Classics
1967 Lamborghini Miura P400 - SC 748 455 878 (B700)
There is no aero but please don’t stare-o! It’s tuned, tweaked, and ready to hit the street! I love the classic lines…it’s a shame others will only get to see them from behind. :smiling_face_with_tear:

Eventlabs
“Edel-Circuit [Competition]” S1 900 Track Toys
“Apex Alligator” S1 900 Anything Goes
2019 Hennessey Camaro Exorcist - SC 365 466 847 (S1 900)
Linda Blair isn’t here but your head will be spinning (tires too with improper throttle control :crazy_face:) when you tangle with The Exorcist! :smiling_imp:

PGG
“Survivin’ in the 90s” S1 900 Decade: 1990s
1993 Jaguar XJ220 - SC 143 625 825 (S1 900)
Drive this Jag and survive in style…Nuff’ said! :sunglasses:

Seasonal Championships
“Modern Spin” A800 Modern Sports Cars
2009 Honda S2000 CR - SC 669 718 907 (A800)
When the street lights come on, this Honda comes alive! :wink:

“3, 2, 1…” A800 Unlimited Offroad
2004 Nissan Pickup #23 Rally Raid - SC 847 991 817 (A800)
Rally Raid FTW! :crossed_fingers::upside_down_face:

Rally Adventure Seasonal Championship
“Sandy Dunes” S1 900 Rally Monsters
1986 Hoonigan Ford RS200 Evolution - SC 146 117 066 (S1 900)
No dirt is safe from this Rally Monster! :clap::laughing:

HW Seasonal Championship
“Hot on Your Plate” B700 Super Hot Hatch
2014 Volkswagen Golf R - SC 825 350 479 (B700)
Blast through HW in this super hot hatch! :fire:

PR Stunts
S2 998 Anything Goes
Dangersign “Launch Control”
Trailblazer “Canyon Run”
HW Speedzone “Frozen Rush”
2010 Mosler MT900S - SC 339 462 777 (S2 992)

Driftzone “Los Campos”
2020 Porsche Taycan Turbo S - SC 840 888 019 (S1 883)

RA Speedzone “Devil’s Pass”
2012 Ferrari 599XX Evolution - SC 107 265 111 (S2 998)

Best of luck to all this week and as always, thanks for keeping it Cashless!! :grin::blush:

Happy driving all!! :+1::slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

I’ll be using your Miura tune this week for Trial. Should be a fun one, B700 Rare Classics is a fun restriction we don’t get very often. Thank god it isn’t B700 Modern Rally…

I’m excited to see how the GR86 does as a drift car. Praying it has some decent tire width upgrades. The WB kit looks sick.

1 Like

Awesome! :slightly_smiling_face: Definitely looking forward to the GR86 as well! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I did a replica of this Miura:

Lambo Miura (yellow and gray): 180 790 885

Did a replica of this one:

300SL (Motul/Zenith) : 127 118 811
Still working on Zip’s custom silver and red version.

Ferrari Berlinetta (red/white): 149 908 665
Ferrari Dino (red/white): 180 312 372
Jaguar (green w/ gold trim): 872 518 767

300SL (man city): 176 523 009
KTM X-bow (blue/white with orange accent): 158 618 711
Toyota 2000GT (silver and black, Snoop Turismo style): 502 627 027
Caterham (man city): 923 526 869

65 Cobra (Scottish flag): 939 748 851

Zip’s 300 will feature three new vinyl groups:
Tag Heuer: 258 691 190
Liqui Moly: 373 049 918
Motul: 248 580 307

Holy cow! The Manchester City Caterham has really taken off! That Manchester City logo has been the best effort/reward ratio of any of my vinyl groups. Worst one? Queen crest.

6 Likes

I’m looking forward to the GR86. It felt good in the monthly rivals event.

I have an AWD & RWD trial tuned 300SL shared on my hub. Will post share codes later today with the rest of my tunes.

3 Likes

Lambo drives well!

Up against 3 Shelby’s, easy win race 1

Lost a driver for race 2, still a comfortable win out front

2 Likes

TREASURE
Drive the Caterham R500 and use any Danger Sign (I picked Los Jardines) to jump 500 ft (I guess. My game is set to metric, that would be 152 meters, roughly).

2 Likes

Thanks for giving it a rundown! :+1: That goes for others who give it a go as well! :wink:

Two wins for me today. First one was easy, second was a battle to get through the gripless ramathon taking place in front of me. :woman_facepalming: Are people allergic to course knowledge? :joy:

2 Likes

Yea awesome trial in horrible cars for tracks full of hairpins. All it did is let every person smash into me over and over. Thanks. When will you learn. When? When you give tracks like this they just wall ride. Who is picking this garbage? Cars with no brakes. Get people who know what they are doing who think. Wake up already.

Was stuck between choosing what I liked best vs what was best (300SL) but went with liked in the end.

Good team with no stupidity, was worried on Bola Ocho starting 2nd to last but got through cleanly.

Reasonable times from the 365 compared to the Rivals times it set, about 3.7 seconds off on Riviera and it’s fastest lap on Bola was around 0.25 seconds slower.

2 Likes

You think THAT’s bad? I only had three team mates just now and two of them were dead last, so I quit.

1 Like

These aren’t horrible cars at all if tuned right, and Bola Ocho I’ll give you but Riviera has nothing but very wide gentle curves + corners all the way up until that 90 degree right hander 40% of the way through.

I’m not excusing stupidity but if you can’t avoid them at the start of Riviera part of the blame falls on you as well, there’s tons of space in those corners to go on the outside/inside depending on where the idiots are flying in.

1 Like

Dude I’m braking to turn and they push me into a wall what can I do? I know what I am doing and how to turn properly. I think you know that. There are like 4 hairpins on Riviera. One after the other. I know how but cannot if I am being pushed again and again on every one of them. It doesn’t have to be unpleasant. Would the cars be fine for time attack? Yes because I can turn how I want without getting smashed. Stop excusing their lack of understanding race fundamentals. The Ai was going nuts as well just swinging across the track blocking and brake checking like lunatics. It’s a joke.

1 Like

I just had a team “mate” who kept overtaking me only to step on the brakes right after.

2 Likes

I quit the first try cause we were going to lose the first race and they were not in tuned cars for the most part.

WTH? Why? The only reason I’d see for overtaking and braking right after is if you accidentally hit them or push them off the road and you’re giving the place back. But overtaking only to slow down? Seems like you’re just losing race time at that point.

Did nobody tell 'em “if you ain’t first, you’re last”?

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: