Festival Playlist events and rewards Jul. 28 - Aug. 4 (Autumn S10)

No problem at all for me

The challenge with the Trial is completing it before the server dumps you out for the 40th time.

1 Like

I suppose 1 good thing I can say about this week is it was my 20th chest so I’ve now completed all the possible attainable accolades.

Just a shame vinyl shape uses is broken and there hasn’t been any sign of it being given attention since day 1.

3 Likes

The extrem-e cross country championchip is weird.
Contains two circuit races with only one lap… why is that?

1 Like

The less to drive that piece of junk the better.

6 Likes

One lap for these 1 gear electrics is too many!!!

4 Likes

Regera has only one gear too. Gearbox is permanently stuck on 7th.

1 Like

The Regera has 1500 horses and you probably wouldnt be taking it offroad.

The 5 speed skills need to be done in Guanajuato to register. I had this as well until I figured out I needed to be in the city.

I am enjoying the choose anything within a certain class for PR stunts now. Sometimes you need luck.

2 Likes

New physics are great! Car feels great now! I think you can actually over-steer now. All of the cars turn perfectly. Must be the suspension!

New physics?

You couldn’t oversteer before? News to me.

Yes they have changed them…

They Fixed The Rolling Cars in Update 10

I realized during last season that this game is a total bore outside of the playlist. And the addition of e junk basically ruined the playlist. I might give dirt 5 a try. But the races outside of the playlist are just lame and pointless. And the championship races in the playlist only use a few of the same tracks. There’s many tracks which never seem to get used in the championships.

Nfs heat and payback are much smaller simpler games than fh5 but much more entertaining and have much more replay value.

And if you’re trying to extend the life of this game through blueprints you are limited to just five tracks per location. If you could start a blueprint in reverse at least it would open up more track building options. Or if you could just start a track at any point on the map.

3 Likes

Although I wouldn’t personally use it it’s still very disappointing and maybe even downright poor that you can’t do that in FH yet when you consider Midnight Club 3 let you start + create races from anywhere on it’s maps 17 years ago.

3 Likes

At the very, starting in reverse direction would give us some variety.

1 Like

Dirt 4 is better than Dirt 5. 5 is a lot more arcady. Online racing in both is almost non existant.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a coincidence that, since they made it impossible to lose a trial (because the AI might as well be walking they are that slow), they are just filled with rammers. Last few I’ve done have been no fun at all, as it’s just battling with one or more morons who just smash into you on the next corner when you overtake them.

Just awful work PGG. Well done on ruining one of the elements of your game which you actually had right.

1 Like

Treasure Chest is bugged AGAIN! Found the location, even shows up on my map with chest icon and It’s NOT THERE! And it still shows “not collected” on the map. How does this keep happening over & over & over? Every week I see people complaining about missing chests and it’s never fixed!

1 Like

Did you look on the OTHER SIDE of these market stalls?