Which cars do you gift?

Just out of curiosity, which cars do you put into the gift system to progress the secret santa, and which cars would you like to get?

No trash cars worth zip and unsaleable.
I gifted couple cars that cover cars needed for the playlist. Tuned and livery nice. Ez. Give what you’d like to get.
Give a rare dupe occasionally.
Mastery resets with gift or auction now, so get a couple if you need them.

5 Likes

Similar to Sfumato720, bin the garbage. Since I’d been “collecting” some dupes for a while now I went through the garage and gifted them. Nothing too lame, probably about 30 cars and 10mil cr value total fwiw. Some playlist in the mix. Too busy to tune or livery them up lol.

I notice the Santa Gift “tracking” meter hasn’t budged yet… surprise…

Say… related to a degree. Suggestions for AS buys to gift ? What’s nice for a decent budget ?

Whatever I don’t want, I gift now.

Just like I can choose to accept/decline or keep/gift, so can everyone… If Forza ever makes a proper file manager, maybe I’ll start caring what I dump.

And yes, I do gift rare/expensive stuff too, but I don’t specifically avoid sending out crap too,… just dont care that much to be honest, as long as its out of my garage I did my good deed.

2 Likes

I have all the cars so I gift every duplicate I now get.

3 Likes

It’s a garbage disposal, isn’t it?

3 Likes

All duplicates from last Playlist + Forzathon + the gifts received in the last 10 days.

Some good cars and some not. 20 or 21 cars in total.

Correction: 31 cars + 1 re-gift

Your all getting some nice Porsche Cayman GTS’s haha only joking

The best cars I have ever gifted were a Porsche GT2 and a Ferrari 812

I went through a bunch of duplicates earlier. If a car was worth more than 100k at the autoshow, I’d gift it to a new player, otherwise I sell it to keep junk out of the ecosystem. I know the new player gifting doesn’t always work, since I’ve gotten gifts with the new player messages, but that’s on the devs to fix. Just gifted a McLaren F1 GT I got in a super wheelspin today, plus a Zenvo TS1.

1 Like

So far: Lots of 1965 Ford transits with a chrismas livery

3 Nio ep9s, bunch of huracans performante, Few gt40 mk II , 1 nsx r gt, 1 mclaren p1, 3 Ferrari laferrari, 1 maserati vc12 , 1 rx7 with a rocket bunny kit and 1 m4 competition

All to new players. Send few transits to anyone. Might send more if i feel like it

oh and 2 sf90s

Someone gifted me a Senna, so I re-gifted it… see I’m not a total Scrooge

1 Like

I’ve sent 5 today, tuned stuff good for playlists. Received but no kudos. Say friggin thanks if it’s not detritus.

I still have two Sesto Elemento FEs and two of EV hypercars (one each). Probably won’t be giving them away because public opinion here is that those are garbage.

I think you get kudos if they get delivered. But I notice what you mean. out of the 9 received-messages I got today just one said something other that the car was delivered.

I have around 10 duplicates to gift plus all of the duplicate prize cars from this Season.

Someone gifted me a McLaren 600LT which was amazingly kind. I just wish it went to a newer player so I’ll regift that.

So to be honest, I’ve become one of the many who just ignore gift notifications now bc even though I tried to participate previously to give the sender a thank you for taking the time, I got tired of receiving nothing but garbage that I had to delete afterwards. (Going through & purging your garage of duplicates will definitely help accelerate this feeling.)

Now, had they decided to rescript Haley’s response to such situations to something like:
“Wow!…Now that’s just HORRID!! Shall we send it back?!”, I’d probably still participate :smile:

6 Likes

Nope. No Thank You, no Kudo. 21 Delivered (so far) and 1 Thank You and 1 Kudo.

heh… a “return to sender” would be sweet :smiley:

I stopped “playing” the pickup game for a while for the same reason. Always gave a “thank you” because maybe it meant something to them. Occasionally something nice came along that genuinely felt like a valued gift. But, I was always instant Gift Dropping them all anyway, the good the bad the ugly, because I have my original owner of each car and don’t need more.

1 Like