Whats point of DLC cars?

Go into a multi player lobby for a little bit and race cleanly. After an hour or so you should be making plenty of money. Also use manufacturers with a higher affinity level so you can receive higher bonus.

If u would play the game u would have no cash issues. I play online the large majority of the time. I have 10mill right now and atleast 150 cars. I’ll go play ok e for a few hours and make atleast 500k-1 mill ez.

Your doing something wrong or you are just way to impatient. What’s the point of the game if u do t have to work for it?

I just got Vip last night to help with the money, so I understand what you mean Op. Its not hard to “make” the money but it goes away soo fast. The only time I had trouble was nearing the end where I had to buy various P class cars for 1m+ each.

I have no problem with buying DLC. I can more than afford the cars that I want to buy in game.

so easy to make $ in this game, its hard to believe this is still an issue.

How many hours of gameplay to you have ?
Are you VIP ?

1 Like

“Whats the point of us buying DLC cars with real money only to not afford them with fake in game money?”

What’s the pint of us buying the game with real money only to not afford the cars with fake in game money?

The point of DLCs is to keep the game “fresh” with new cars. The point of cars costing various amounts of in-game credit is to make die-hard hard-core players work harder to earn credits so we can buy the more expensive cars we want. If you don’t want to work for it, don’t have the time to do so, or if you’re just lazy, you can buy tokens. It’s that simple.

Personally, I love the idea of DLC. I definitely don’t mind if a DLC contains cars that have been seen in previous Forza games, because they’re ALL new to this Forza title on this new Xbox One platform. It’s really sad how more people can’t understand that and feel like they should get any car from previous Forza games for free. To me, that’s just poor understanding of how a business works, and (for some) just proof how cheap the players who expect all “old” cars free are.

/Sweedish

1 Like

I’m with the folks that say you get plenty of money in this game. I’ve got about 10 Million right now and that’s only because I just bought three of the really expensive cars to complete an achievement (the one with the Testa Rossa, Shelby Daytona and the other Ferrari). The only people I could see who find money to be a problem are the ones who put the disc in for the first time and want to drive a top Ferrari RIGHT NOW! They may have had a point when the level up payment was 15000 CR but since they made it 35000 CR, I’ve had plenty of cash. And, I’m not even VIP status.

Just got the game yesterday. My first impression is that CR is very easy to earn, if it was easier it would take away some of the fun and progress through the game. I wanna work for my dream cars (preferrably classic wonders like Ferraris from the 60’s etc they are stellar).

I’ve bought all the DLC packs already, I think they’re great additions to the game all of them. Consider the detail laid down here, it’s no wonder it will cost some money.

I hope Turn 10 are not demotivated by all the critics because in the end, what they give a happy petrol-head like me, is awesome. (not that there’s nothing to complain about, or wrong to do so. Just a thumbs up from a fan to the devs).

So took a quick look…
for 43 hours of racing, I have 4.3 millions in earning.
So its basicly 100k per hours.

Its for racing.
You have other meaning of getting money. But for a non-Vip, who simply race… Money isnt that easy to get.

I’m with everyone else, I have no trouble earning money in this game. I like to buy and try out lots of cars, I own around 60 cars and have about 2 mil in the bank. I’m right around 45hrs game play.

So we have reached a point where we can all agree that some people like DLC and other don’t and that some people find making credits easier than others ? Is there any point to this thread now ? can anyone add anything new to the argument “I like this, so why don’t you ?” if so please address your response to Marmite.