“LIKE BOMBING” A SPECIFIC USER’S TUNES
A couple notes:
- The more tunes a user has, the more time required. Be prepared but don’t get discouraged. You don’t have to do them all in one sitting. The help you’re providing will make someone’s day. I guarantee it.
- If you don’t have the available space for downloading all of the user’s tunes, I suggest you just do 10 at a time. If you don’t have a lot of saved tunes yet, you can (should) download all of the user’s tunes first.
For this tutorial, I’m going to use Nugsy as the example. Nugsy has 65 tunes (at the time of this tutorial) so this doesn’t take a REALLY LONG time but there’s enough here to demonstrate the process.
While in your garage, click on “UPGRADES & TUNING”
Click on “FOLLOWED PLAYERS”
Scroll through the list to find the user you want to help. In this case, Nugsy 1
Click on “TUNES”
- You’ll see a row of various cars at the bottom. Arrow over a couple spots until the first 10 cars in the row are visible.
- Take a screenshot or take a photo on your phone. The key point is being able to identify each car from the picture later.
- Arrow over 10 more spots until the next 10 cars are visible.
- Take another screenshot or photo.
Repeat this process over and over again until you reach the end of the cars in the row.
Starting back at the first car in the row, click on each car to download each tune one after another. Again, you can do this step ‘10 at a time’ or if you have more space available, do them all. This process goes much smoother if you have space for them all.
Step 9: THE HARD PART
Here’s where it’s nice to be able to identify a car based solely on the screenshots. If you’re good at that, this will be easier. If you’re not good at that, you may struggle.
When you’re finished downloading the tunes, back out of the user’s creative hub to get back to your garage. Once there, first take a quick look at the first screen shot you took. The first car on the list is a 1987 Ford Sierra Cosworth RS500
Click on “MY CARS”
Click on “Jump to Manufacturer”
Click on “FORD”
Click on the 1987 Sierra Cosworth RS500
Click on “GET IN CAR”
Click on “UPGRADES & TUNING”
Click on “MY TUNING SETUPS”
You will see all of the tunes you have downloaded for this particular car. If you only see one, then that’s the one you want. If you see many, just arrow over until you see Nugsy’s (I think it will show up first anyway since you’re a follower but maybe not)
Click on the car and the click on “LIKE”
Step: 16: (optional)
After ‘liking’ each tune, if you don’t plan to use it, you can simply delete it. I’m not saying you should or shouldn’t do that though since this tutorial is all about giving out “Likes” and that’s it.
Keep repeating Steps 9 - 15 for every car in your screenshots that have been downloaded. If you don’t see a tune available for the car you selected, then you either didn’t download the tune yet, or you’re in the wrong car. Like I said, these steps are the hard part. There’s a learning curve.
Yes, this process can be time consuming. That’s one good thing about the screenshots. They’ll help you know where you left off if you decide to take a break. Another good tip is to delete the screenshots after you’ve finished liking all the cars from it. That way you won’t mistakenly repeat the process for a bunch of cars you already did.