Vinyl Usage Accolades

@SweedishThunder got an 80 vinyl bump tonight. That’s all of the number decals.

1 Like

Had my weekly run through today, so I’m up to date on everybodies vinyls. For some reason I couldn’t find koriolan, I will try again later. Sheet updated. Cheers.

They’re lower case L’s in the gamertag. I had the same trouble.

1 Like

Sorry, I thought that gamertag is not case sensitive :sweat_smile:. Already corrected my gamertag

1 Like

Found it in the end! Photo’s, Vinyl and Livery’s liked.

1 Like

Thanks, i wll see. Lately, i am AFK, but i wll come back and help others

Just a follow up to show how the “Green Day album cover” ended up working out:

It ended up being north of 900 layers, so it’s definitely my most complex vinyl group to date. The lettering alone took 200+ layers. I’m pretty happy with it, but it was a massive time sink. I’ll debut it on a livery for the trial this week, but I’ve already got next week’s vinyl group put together (the monstercat logo). I dig the musical theme, but I’ll definitely try to stick more towards art that’s already kinda looking like vector/line art to begin with as it’s a lot easier to represent.

7 Likes

@lllKorioLanlll Welcome. I gave you as many likes as I could in all the categories.

@SlowJournalist , @Radianthunder I gave you some vinyl likes/uses as well as some livery likes

@Hypnotiise gave you some livery likes

@Lestat22126855 , @DamagedZebra51 I ran out of livery slots again, but once I get that cleared out later you two are up next for livery likes

I just added 40 new vinyls of my own recently and plan on adding a large amount of new liveries and tunes once I’m in the red on vinyls.

4 Likes

Someone hit me up with about 100 or so Tune uses. Wow! Thank you! I feel loved. :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Thanks!!

Once again, someone has hit me up with the tune ‘uses’. Whoever you are, you are awesome!

I have joined the ranks of many others who only need tune ‘likes’. Gonna’ be a long road, I know! :slight_smile:

@Lestat22126855 cleared up some slots and gave you a boost in livery likes

@DamagedZebra51 gave you a boost in livery likes as well.

Before I embark on more help, could somebody re-iterate what constitutes a livery “use” and a tune “use” ?

Those are the hardest to “help” with. Basically you have to drive around in them. There’s no official documentation, but informal experimentation has found that an hour of straight driving in a given livery/tune usually yields 3-4 “uses”. So roughly 15 minutes per use, give or take.

3 Likes

Hey @lllKorioLanlll I’ve done your photos but you need to help us to help you. By that I don’t mean ‘tit-for-tat’. I mean we have nothing to work with. Only 1 vinyl and 2 designs. This is a good group but you’ve gotta bring something to the party. We don’t do magic.
Ideally you’d have turned up with 3 figures of each.

4 Likes

Agreed! @lllKorioLanlll - Remember, if you do up a bunch of each, be sure to let us all know and we’ll get to work.

Great to see the community continuing to come together to help each other out in this thread!
Like I’ve said before, I haven’t really been chasing accolades & couldn’t even tell you exactly where I’m at with them, but I welcome all to check out my creative hub to see is there’s anything of interest for you. Keep up the good work! :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Sugestion, column in the worksheet to put some of our tunes sharecode

1 Like

I don’t understand the benefit tbh. If everyone here is following you, they’ll definitely see your tune a lot quicker that way. Or maybe I’m missing something?

It’s tricky. Tunes are kinda low visibility, normally. Unless you happen to be in the right car, or if you’re specifically browsing somebody’s shared tunes.

That said, I can’t think of a clean way of sharing a bunch of tunes in the spreadsheet. Stacking a bunch in one field sounds gross, but spreading out a whole bunch of columns for tunes sounds cluttered. Maybe a few “featured tunes” columns?

I’d say the better solution would probably be to work on tunes relevant to the current season, and share them in the season information thread, which is usually pretty active. High likelihood of people engaging with them and providing feedback.

@CmdrTomalak6330 posting the tutorial for how to help on Tunes likes for a specific user seems like it would be pretty useful based on recent comments

2 Likes