Rev engine in upgrade menu

Similar to fh5, you were able to rev the engine in upgrade menu which was a cool edition especially when changing parts that modify the sound.
Big fan of this game!

Agreed, I was surprised to see this very useful feature from FH5 not available in FM, especially with Chris Esaki saying that in this game virtually every engine part can modify its sound :wink:

6 Likes

Clearly he and I are playing different versions of this game then, no matter what I do to my cars they all just sound stock.

3 Likes

Yep even exhaust doesn’t change the sound.

1 Like

We need to hear how the Enigne Sounds changes after replacing Stock Parts like it is in Horizon 5.

1 Like

That would be cool, as well when inspecting a car before buying it. Could not find that start engine button when sitting in it.

2 Likes

Where is the engine audio when tuned o swap??
Like FH5
Or seeing the car in garage.
I want to hear how sound the new exhaust or new engine…
PLEASE.

2 Likes

Are you asking to rev the engine to hear the change in the Upgrade or View Car menu, or are you asking for more distinct audio difference when racing the car?

Sorry I’m asking to rev the engine to hear the change in the Upgrade and View Car menu.

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ve edited the title to help voters and our reporting to the team.

4 Likes

Let us reff the engine in the upgrade menue, like it was in FH5. For now you can’t hear the difference between different exhaust pipes.

They seriously need to take notice from how the Horizon series does things, the Motorsport series is supposed to be the nr 1 series and Horizon a spin off series but now it seems like the opposite in terms of both graphics and sound wise.

The new update 6 is a step I the right direction but they still got a long way to go, either tweaking or implementing things that should be there at the very beginning.

2 Likes