More race car divisions than just Forza GT and prototypes

In real life GT3 cars will never race against GT4 cars that’s for sure. I think I’m not the only one who is fan of simulating real races so it would be nice to have more possibilities to choose the authorized cars. A similar problem with the Prototypes. Cars from the last 15 years in one class? That sounds unreal. One solution could be to split the ForzaGT class and the “Modern Prototypes” class or at least an individual car selection like in FH5. Then we can do it by ourselves.

By the way, more modern GT3/GT4 cars and LMH/LMDH cars would be great. I mean who needs 20 different SUVs in a Forza Motorsport… :slight_smile:

I like your suggestion

2 Likes

Please, put GT3/Group 3 and Group 4/GT4 as classses instead of just Forza GT, maybe Classic GT as well

The Touring Car for TCR and BTCC is fair beacuse they are closer cars, but GT has various constraints due the rules across the time, also the differences between classes at same time, like GT3 and GT4 right now

1 Like

The Forza P1 class should be separated between two new class. One would be called “modern endurance championchip” including any endurance cars that are 2020+ such as the Acura ARX-05 and the 3 Cadillac V-Series.R, the other one would be called “endurance championchip” with including the cars who are between 2010-2019. This new regulation system could be also applicated to Forza GT and Forza P2 class. This would transform FM in an even more realistic race game. Thank you for considering my suggestion

Not much to add to this. Yes please!

1 Like

Yeah do it n change the names too if possible. I mean GTP for p1, lmp2 for p2 n GTD for forza gt!

And Forza GT is mostly full of cars that are old from FM7

FORZA GT

• 2017 Aston Martin #7 Aston Martin Racing V12 Vantage GT3
  • 2016 Audi #17 Rotek Racing TT RS
  • 2014 Bentley #17 M-Sport Bentley Continental GT3
  • 2018 BMW #1 BMW M Motorsport M8 GTE
  • 2017 BMW #24 BMW Team RLL M6 GTLM
  • 2020 Chevrolet #3 Corvette Racing C8.R
  • 2014 Chevrolet #3 Corvette Racing Corvette C7.R
  • 2014 Dodge #93 SRT Motorsports Viper GTS-R
  • 2017 Ferrari #25 Corse Clienti 488 Challenge
  • 2017 Ford #17 Shell V-Power Racing Team Falcon FG X
  • 2016 Ford #66 Ford Racing GT Le Mans
  • 2017 Holden #22 Walkinshaw Performance VF Commodore
  • 2018 KTM X-Bow GT4
  • 2020 Lamborghini Essenza SCV12
  • 2017 Nissan Altima Racecar
  • 2017 Porsche #92 Porsche GT Team 911 RSR
  • 2015 Porsche #91 Porsche Team Manthey 991 RSR
2 Likes

I used to think the same till I released that GT3 and GT4 in Forza are only in name. There’s no adjustable electronics and anyone can put any parts and aeros making the name irrelevant.

No proiblem with it, as long they split the classes correctly

3 Likes

There’s no electronic feature in Forza, splitting is meaningless.

Is not about feature, its about GT3 running only with GT3 and GT4 with GT4

1 Like

It the electronics in the car that decide if it’s GT3 or GT4, just naming a digital car GT3 doesn’t make it a GT3.

1 Like

why the hell are the V8 supercars in the forza GT class?

V8 supercars is an australian TOURING CAR series, not a GT SERIES.

the cars are completely different in every way.

forza 3, 4, 5, 6, and 7 all had separate classes for the V8 supercars.

is this a licensing issue or are turn 10 just being extremely lazy?

3 Likes

likely licencing as it doesnt uses the actual v8 it uses the already retired 2010s generation

First, the forza gt category needs to be broken up between gt4, gt3, gte, etc. And why is the v8 supercars in the gt category, its not even a gt car, its a touring car. It should be in its separate divison along with the lambo essenza. And were are all the new modern race cars that they tried using as a selling point. Like the most up to date gt3/e car we have is the c8.r and its been around for years and is about to he retired after the season.

With the Forza Proto-H category which im assuming is meant for the new le man hypercars/gtp, why in the world is there a Acura 05 DPi car in there. Either the devs were too clueless and got it mixed up with the Acura 06(a gtp) or just flat out too lazy to place it in the correct division, the Forza P1 category would be fine because it matches the time era.

The Forza devs praised the game and how it was more focused on real life racing, but cant be bothered to get simple things right. It seems like this is a Motorsport game that was made by people that have no idea about anything to do with actual motorsports. Like im not expecting them to know every little detail about every series, but this stuff takes no time to research on google.

The devs had years to get at least get one thing right, and couldn’t be bothered to do that. There is more things wrong with the divisions then I mentioned but these were the main ones I felt like ranting about.

Sorry to be so rude to the devs, but the game has been in development for years, and especially with them charging $70 for the base game they need to make it worth it.

Yessss, please! we need this so much. As a fan of Project Cars 2, I am especially into GT racing. I would suggest to differentiate between GT5, GT4, GT3, GT2, GTd, GTE and also the different models of the years, It makes no sense driving against a GT3 car from 2005 with a GT3 car from 2020, because the regulations have changed and the technologies.

GTD and GTE are basically the same class tbh

1 Like

It is necessary to properly divide the classes of cars, GTE should not drive with GT3 and even more so with v8 Suprcars!

It is also necessary to separate Group 5 cars from the rest!

1 Like

Do not forget the ISMA ranks