Mercedes SLR McLaren 2004-2013

Click VOTE above to indicate your interest in this model for Forza Horizon.
Reply below to provide details about the cars you’re requesting.

Click the tags on this topic to find and vote on other similar models.

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren

This topic covers all road versions of the SLR, for Voting on the Race-Spec 722 GT click here.

This model has been represented in Forza games as:

• 2005 Mercedes-Benz SLR (FH1-FH2 | FM1-FM6)
  • 2009 Mercedes-Benz SLR Stirling Moss (FM3-FM4)

POLL

Note - polls do not replace voting on the topic for our tracking purposes - be sure to click the VOTE button in the upper left above the first post in addition to submitting poll responses.

Which model do you prefer?

• SLR
  • SLR Stirling Moss
  • SLR 722 Edition
  • SLR MSO
  • SLR HDK
0 voters

Which bodystyle do you prefer (Standard SLR)?

• Coupé
  • Roadster
0 voters

Yes

9 Likes

Please just have a reference to Toru “Bull” Sato from Need For Speed: Most Wanted in the Car Masteries screen. Also default color should preferably be the factory black color but that’s just me

8 Likes

Please do the standard one, 722 edition and Stirling Moss!

23 Likes

It was in FH1 it would be amazing to have it again in FH5
téléchargement
!

56 Likes

One of my favorites! I loved this car since NFS-MW 2005. I would love to see it here!

14 Likes

Yup….it was. Love this car but I think licensing (and the fact Mclaren and Merc actually have to agree with each other again) might prevent this car from ever showing up again, sadly.

4 Likes

games like the Crew 2 and GT7 have it, so maybe it’s not too far fetched

18 Likes

Agreed. If Sony/Ubisoft can get the copyright so can Microsoft

18 Likes

Now McLaren’s team uses the power unit of Mercedes Benz

4 Likes

Honestly, just the 722 Edition and the Stirling Moss be fine.

10 Likes

If they are able to get it it should have both wheel options:

25 Likes

Base model with body customization options referring to 722 Coupe version (if possible, changing the headlights as well, similar to the new Supra and 722 factory silver color) would be perfect! Maybe a bodykit of MSO in addition to that, still I would be happy with just the base model. Most importantly, the sound! Sound has to be on point as it is one of the most characteristic features of the car. Please make my dream come true!!!

obrazek

obrazek

33 Likes

The Stirling Moss would really fit in with some of the other track toys and give the expensive autoshow one some added lineage.

(Wasn’t the SLR one of the main stumbling blocks that stopped the impressive Chrysler ME Four-Twelve going into production? They were being designed around the same time if I recall correctly.)

24 Likes

I like you very much

2 Likes

SLR base and 722 pls

6 Likes

but i like the standard rim as well

2 Likes

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 Edition

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren 722 GT

Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren Stirling Moss

23 Likes

2006 Mercedes SLR McLaren 722 Edition

This SLR is a Limited Edition to pay tribute to Stirling Moss and only 150 of these were produced. Hence this is what the number 722 stands for, as it is served as a homage to the 300 SLR.

It still retains the 5.4L supercharged V8 but the power of the 722 edition is now 641HP, which is a slight upgrade and is more powerful than the base SLR, which produced 617HP.

Anyways, I still like the base SLR. I would say that the 722 will be a new variation to it.

Also, another Stirling Moss tribute which is the completely different open-top Limited model SLR Stirling Moss should come back to the new Forza titles when it gets the chance.

20 Likes

Literally one of the most iconic and loved cars ever built. IT should not be a choice of whether we want it in Horizon or Motorsport - It should just be in every game by default! And it’s criminal that it has been omitted for so many years!

10 Likes