Graphics - Low quality car liveries on Xbox Console (1639444)

Yes my issue still occurs graphically still extremely poor

2 Likes

Black Alfa Giulia

Please note that this is also an issue on Xbox Séries X and not only S. Drivatars imported liveries are always displayed in low resolution DURING RACES. Since launch… And it’s been 6 months now.

3 Likes

AI cars, liveries, shadows they all are low resolution. Track surfaces, billboard podium… I could go on …

2 Likes

Not fixed in Update 7

3 Likes

Drivatars’ liveries display in low resolution and pixelated. This issue has been present since day one and has not been solved as of Update 7.

This happens on every graphics mode.

Here are some in-game captures of random cars, all exhibiting this issue:

1 Like

Buy pc. But jokes aside, it’s just Xbox hardware limitations, if I use rt performance mode, everything else will look bad

1 Like

I don’t really think this is a hardware limitation of the console.
That’s the entire point of the scalable vector graphics that the decals use (as far as I know I may well be wrong).

3 Likes

I play on PC and liveries look bad too (with their quality set to “high”). I think Update 7 made them look worse again.

2 Likes

@SuperD2312 ,this is by design, drivatars always have low LOD, take a shot from your own car because it has high LOD.

Are you saying a 100 dollar game boasted by its own developers to run on cutting edge technology is supposed to look like this when liveries in older games of the same franchise and Horizon look perfectly fine? I don’t think so.

1 Like

No…
Well… you should watch digital foundry’s review. Even they said this. Also FH5 is the same.

Here’s an AI car in FH5. This is for performance reasons.

Oh… I never noticed this in FH5. Are you playing on XBSX?

Back to FH, I think if they improved the quality during the awards ceremony I would be ok with it.

Yes.

My own car in showroom (forzavista)

2 Likes

Still Not fixed after Update 10

1 Like