Forza Motorsport track list discussion

Yeah, you can see part of the blue lines on the left.

Please rescan all tracks again by outsourcing it to someone who knows how to do it. The track surface has no details, no bumps, no granularity, no character.

2 Likes

Bugatti Circuit is now available for voting, be sure to add your vote and why you would like to see it here:

2 Likes

Done and done, appreciate the link

1 Like

This shouldn’t be a problem. When I was playing yesterday I saw that both the National and the International circuit are available at Silverstone. These two circuits both have a different pits too.
I did notice there are some missing layouts/variations at Silverstone too. They may not have been in FM7, but more layouts = more variation possible.
Full list of Silverstone layouts

1 Like

RIP Dunsfold test track UK

Who knows? It might come back in a future Top Gear themed update, bringing some cars that got featured in Top Gear and bringing back the circuit.
Until then we can still vote on the circuit and say why you want it added here:

im just saying that IRL the dunsfold test track i getting ripped up in the uk apparently and it is going to be replaced by housing

1 Like

No way! This breaks my heart :broken_heart:

EDIT: My heart is still in one piece (for now), according to this article the aerodrome will remain intact for the coming years!

1 Like

True, if various layouts of Silverstone can have pitlanes at different locations, then Suzuka too :slight_smile:

1 Like

I made this a suggestion :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi all. Really enjoying the return of Motorsport after playing through FM2-7.

Just wondered if there’s plans for more tracks to become available - I’ve seen the update due with Yas Marina and the Nordschliefe but I’m missing Road Atlanta, Brands Hatch, Le Mans Bugatti, Bathurst…

Thanks all, happy racing

1 Like

Tracks will be added on a monthly basis (but T10 said they might skip a month every now and then). Besides Yas Marina and the Nordschleife there haven’t been any confirmed plans on what tracks will be released.
If there are any tracks you wish to see added to the game, be sure to vote on them and tell Forza why you wish to see that track here:

There is a lot of tracks available for voting, so be sure to search for them first, but in the rare case you’re missing a track you can always submit it.

Thanks, I didn’t spot that forum area - been through and voted :slight_smile:

1 Like

I love the game BUT … cars are fantastic but there needs to be more tracks. The fictional tracks are very, very poor. The forum is absolutely dreadful and difficult to navigate. That needs sorting asap! It is without doubt the worst forum I have ever encountered. Who on earth is responsible for such nonsense?

2 Likes

I don’t like how Forza/T10 hasn’t said anything about the track coming next month. I really wanna know, even a teaser would be nice.

4 Likes

Why isnt the complete Nurburgring track in the New Forza Motorsports? I enjoy driving that track on previous games.

The Nurburgring Nordschleife is confirmed for Spring 2024. They rescanned the full track and need time processing the data to make it work for the game.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why tracks that were in FM7 are not in FM - the rotation really gets stale in the Touring and GT hopper. Where is COTA? Road Atlanta? Sebring? etc etc. Are they coming to the game? When? The assortment of cars is great, but they have to add more tracks. imo

2 Likes

Add more tracks? …Hell, they need to add more game, period. :rofl:

6 Likes