Forza 7 Expansions?

We had the Porsche and Nascar expansions in Forza 6, any guesses if we will have something like this in Forza 7 but with a differnt brand or theme?

1 Like

Toyota?

2 Likes

No.

Ask yourself what was left out deliberately in forza 6. There lies your answer.

2 Likes

In that case, there will be no expansion as nothing was deliberately eliminated.

3 Likes

Except for the AI players in private lobbies. The biggest issue I have with this game since it’s the only reason I buy it

Potential for addons:

Tesla (I think they will be in car packs)
Toyota
Red Bull Ring
Porsche Test Track
something Offroad

Though I do wonder why there hasn’t been talk about an expansion pass so far. Maybe they don’t want to announce new features while others are still missing from the game.

5 Likes

Nailed it.

1 Like

Rallycross?

3 Likes

Would be good…

But whatever it is, there’s a fair chance for some it will be a Really Cross Expansion…

Or following on from the HW in FM3 perhaps it will be Scaletrix or TCR

4 Likes

First expansion gonna be E-X class rivals, next expansion E-X Class multiplayer hopper lobby’s :wink:

2 Likes

I think one of them has something to do with the 24 hours of Le Mans. I mean: The cars are missing, the track got completely updated, we got dynamic weather and safety cars…

1 Like

:+1:I hope your wright​:+1:

I had this idea ever since the FH3 Hot Wheels expansion but I know it won’t happen: Hot Wheels Track Builder.

A man can dream :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Forza expansion packs outside of Porsche have been pretty hard to predict. It could be something based on a racing series like NASCAR, or something totally fantasy like Hot Wheels, or anything inbetween.

Motorcycles…

1 Like

Now THAT’s an idea… and we already have the rider suits…

2 Likes

No no fecking hate these would make the game unviable for me hate motorcycles

NO,NO,NO!!!

3 Likes

RUF ha ha

4 Likes