FH5 DLC: Horizon Racing Car Pack | June 2023

oh dear

oh dear, oh dear

oh dear, oh dear, oh dear

1 Like

There is no ‘complete edition’. There is no ‘ultimate edition’.

Where did this ‘understanding’ come from? The Premium Edition was never advertised to include everything, in fact, the Ford Coupe FE was part of the game from release and wasn’t included in the Premium Edition. There have been 2 other DLC cars since then that were not included. No idea where you would get this ‘understanding’.

4 Likes

Well you not understanding that it was not only not called ‘ultimate’ but the fact that most ‘ultimate editions’ dont even work like that isnt their fault. They arent legally bound to provide anything they havent said explicitly. Just like ‘limited collectors editions’ arent obligated to be limited, or very collector friendly either.

1 Like

Yeah, that Saleen truck has the same problem as the hummer EV. Ground clearance bug most likely.

I wasn’t talking about anyone in particular on my last post, but it’s a hilarious self report that the person replying thought I was addressing them.

Anyways, on topic of the car pack, honestly super meh to me. The new Lotus is neat, but I don’t care about the other cars, and I certainly won’t pay car pack price for one car. And yet another F150? Cmon man.

Also very disappointed in the playlist cars. Some good recycled cars, no doubt. However, all recycled cars after a couple banger playlists full of new to Forza cars is still a big letdown.

1 Like

yeah im not gonna lie . advertised or not im kind of mad that i purchased the ultimate edition and now i have to purchase another car pack . kinda shifty to me .

2 Likes

Pack just purchased. It wasn’t available earlier today.

exactly how is the amg gt black series and the fosberg 400z recycled?

3 Likes

yeah I don’t know man. at this point we can say this. you want the cars? u pay 5 bucks, you don’t want them? you dont pay anything.
for those complaining about ultimate editions, read the descriptions of every edition. I find it ok that after 2 years they add something behind paywall.

1 Like

I am sorry but it seems you didn’t actually understand. so the ultimate editions comes after the final edition?
where’s the final edition? come on man i understand that other title call them ultimate because they release the full full pack 2-3 years after the actual release of the game. but at least inform yourself on how many editions and when the game was launched.
yeah probably there is going to be a complete edition like you intended with every single bit of cars and dlc, but it won’t be before another 2-3 years. not until they will stop doing dlc and updates…

It all comes down to my experience with the game so far, all from how they ignore the customers to the lack of quailty in their releases. Most games start bad and unfinnished and get better with time, thats not the case with the horizon series, it seems that we the players care about this game alot more than what they do. I used to love horizon and i still try to but it’s hard to care for a game when clearly those who make it don’t. In fh3 i would be happy to pay for cars to support it, but that game had a soul, not like fh5 who only is made for i would guess people under the age of 10. It has no soul or meaning anymore.

But i do also understand that some people, mostly kids loves this game and only care about smashing stuff and don’t even know they have to break in a corner. And really never do the “racing” part. That’s exacly the focus group of fh5. Not us serious racers.

But to sum it up, i think it is greedy of them bec they had problems from the very start and the lack of energi from them to fix the most basic bugs, like how hard can it be to have a proper wheel support? In a car game…

3 Likes

It says when you click on it that it may appear in the Festival Playlist or Forzathon Shop.

I was wondering if the Altimaniac would have any use in road racing, your comment don’t give me any hope lol. I really like to race sedans online but oh well.

I don’t understand why I buyed the premium edition of FH5 if I don’t have the new car pack included.
In FH4 the car packs were included in the premium edition. I am sad. I think that I will not buy this pack. Anyway I will probably see the Pagani Huayra R and the Lotus Emira in FM

No they weren’t. Most the the car packs they released were just partial versions of the Car Pass, but, for instance, the Hot Wheels Legends pack was not part of the Car Pass and was not included in the Ultimate Edition.

Do you have the Ford Coupe FE? The OPI Ford GT? The Oreo Zonda? This is no different.

5 Likes

@G923Logitech , you’ve summed this game up nicely. Lack of soul. What little soul it has left is for the 10 and under group. My young nephew likes FH5 because he and his cousin can play tag in the races running into each other. Taking turns wrecking each other. I told him that just messes the race up for every one else. He’s 13, I think I got him convinced to make a go at really trying to race. But that’s 2 kids out of 27 million who are messing the game up for us 3 million serious players.

4 Likes

Introduce him to wreckfest.

2 Likes

In a word… “mixed”.

Appreciate new content, totally understand a need for new revenue streams especially if new player uptake plateaus and hell I would even support this move if we could see how that translates into this games future given how many 100’s of hours I’ve poured into it but…

A stand-alone paid-for car pack at this stage in the games lifecycle? That’s not serving your fan base, that’s rinsing them. Especially without knowing definitively how many more of these (if any) there will be.

Just went into the auction house to see a Lotus Emira on sale for around Cr100k, unfortunately I can’t buy it without buying the pack. Not sure if this is the case with any of the other cars as I own the premium add on pack (which now feels a little under-premium)

What are peoples thoughts on this? Grateful, mad, indifferent?

1 Like

I have no underpremium feelings because I knew what I bought and what the content was.

I like the idea of car packs, but the Horizon Racing Pack DLC doesn’t contain any car I miss.
I would buy a car pack with historical cars.

5 Likes

Deleted

3 Likes