FH5 DLC: Horizon Racing Car Pack | June 2023

I’ve played nearly every racing game thats ever come out. Probably 80% of them.
Thats the only one I cannot tolerate for the physics alone.
I like how they do the event grounds layout. I think that model would be right at home with the horizon festival and your custom character.
But I’ve tried multiple times to give TC2 a chance, Changing around settings and trying all the cars I can to find one that isnt hilariously sloppy, and I simply cannot.
Didnt think TC1s model was that bad. Pretty slushy but serviceable. Cannot say the same for TC2.

Car pack up for purchase yet?

Didn’t see it on Xbox about a half hour ago and just now I don’t see it on the Xbox store online

Honestly, I feel like this is the universe sending a message :joy: but I’m on XSX & received the same error after launching the game with the latest update, exited/quit the game from the main menu then relaunched at they will now be happy to take your money…

(*& I will say: the Huayra is pretty BA)

1 Like

It do be out now. It also looks like the AMG i4 engine IS in the Emira, Which is very cool!

It is its own car for no reason. Is this the first one other than the Extreme Es that are just livery cars?

we cannot Buy the pack at this time. at night the pack will be available

Pack now online, purchased in-game, not visible in the ms store

This.

Checked it exactly as you said and could purchase via car packs.

1 Like

Thanks but I’ll pass. That’s partially because I’m not interested in these cars but also because I can’t create liveries for them thanks to the ridiculous save slot limitation.

1 Like

I dont know if its just a launch bug or if this is intentional. But ingame over like 20mph the rear flaps just go straight up and stay there. If this isnt a bug or just me than I think this is a pretty good sign that the Devs really no longer understand how to do active aero and are just… winging it.

2 Likes

I’ve noticed it’s on sale for steam but I can’t find it on Microsoft Store anyone got answers?

SIIIICK I’m checking now

hey everyone, i was just able to purchase the car pack at the MS store. here’s the link: Buy Horizon Racing Car Pack | Xbox

I definitely had to clear out some liveries to make room. It’s constant. I’m always pruning my least popular ones (after they’ve had some time to have “a chance”). It sucks. It’d be nice not to have to be managing tunes/liveries all the time.

2 Likes

Had a chance to play around with pack a bit.

The Nissan altimaniac is only good for one thing: drifting in free roam in S2 class (but that was expected) no useful road options. Going to try a S1 CC build next.

The Saleen truck in b class is decent, even with the stock motor. Not sure about a class yet.

The lotus Emira seems to be the star of the pack. Very good in a class, even with the stock motor. Has all the engine swaps for a competitive S1 class build but haven’t tested.

The Huayra R is just another S2 car that requires the Ferrari racing v12 to be more competitive. Seems better than other Pagani options in S2 but not fully tested yet.

3 Likes

Altimaniac is good for road racing S2 with slick tires.

Emira surprised me with new PB in a drift zone though it was equipped with racing suspension.

The Paganini with original engine is fast enough for me.

Saleen truck is bugged on my game,

1 Like

I bought the complete edition which is now no longer complete.
what i understand about ultimate edition everything that is released after the final edition, was once added to the package.

Good to know it doesn’t work like that because my money won’t see it anymore!
I don’t buy any more editions of forza.

1 Like

the only thing that isnt ass to drive in tc2 are a few of the dediacted race cars such as the 8c touring car and the renault rs.01 and the mclaren senna. i found that looking up “tuning” settings online helped a lot.

no, that’s not correct, the premium addition had certain content that was advertised, that is all - this car pack was never in that content and it wasn’t written anywhere that it was going to contain all content

“premium” is just a word in the name, nothing more

4 Likes

hehehe… oh come on people, the pun is worth a thumb up :laughing:

2 Likes