Team Forza Car Pack

Check this out boys and girls http://postimg.org/image/3x336oun1/34b88c73/ This is just one of ten cars in total including the Aston martin DBS, the 2005 Honda NSX, the Nissan 350z and more all cars come with tune setups and liveries you can see the rest in the horizon promo menu! Image is a P1

Pack also includes an Rs7 sportback which I really want!

1 Like

These cars are part of a new DLC pack for Forza Horizon 2:

https://store.xbox.com/de-DE/Xbox-One/DLC/Forza-Horizon-2-Auto-Paket/0f32ff61-8991-4e2c-86cc-44f33340a026

Currently it’s only available for people who purchase one of the new Forza Horizon 2 digital bundles.

10 Year Anniversary DLC

Contents:

• 2008 Aston Martin Team Forza DBS
  • 2013 Audi Team Forza R8 Coupé V10 plus 5.2 FSI Quattro
  • 2013 Audi Team Forza RS 7 Sportback
  • 2012 BMW Team Forza M5
  • 2009 Ferrari Team Forza 458 Italia
  • 2005 Honda Team Forza NSX-R
  • 2014 Lamborghini Team Forza Huracán LP 610-4
  • 2013 McLaren Team Forza P1
  • 2003 Nissan Team Forza Fairlady Z
  • 2013 SRT Team Forza Viper GTS
2 Likes

Yes it’s only available in the NEW bundles that were released today.

https://store.xbox.com/de-DE/Xbox-One/Bundle/Forza-Horizon-2-Standard-Edition/a961bc85-1d95-4db1-8ccb-5283a14310d0
https://store.xbox.com/de-DE/Xbox-One/Bundle/Forza-Horizon-2-Deluxe-Edition/705869a9-1bd7-4d1a-9322-e9d570c720a6

I’m confused; why does the Ultimate bundle description state that it includes the six packs, as well as the Car Pass? Aren’t the packs all included with the car packs? Why list those specific packs separately from the Car Pass?

I always thought the RS7 was included in FH2, as it is in FM5!! How odd??!!! That is one sweet car for real !!!

Hi,
No information about the date it will be available for all ?
Thx.

AR12Gaming (Nick) he preordered Forza horizon 2 and is not a new purchaser but he has the car pack. Very confusing???

For sure, but I don’t think they will do so … thanks Satan, but my point was if the pack is only available for new purchasers, do we have information about the date it will be available for other players ?

I would rather think it is a question of few days.

apparently its also compatible with the fast and furious edition as well…and other DLCs come up saying it too
hmm something’s not right here …bet you cant use them on that edition

You can see the cars being driven by driveatars is why. Why they made it bundle only for now I do not know but thet better release it to everyone at some point because I do not want to buy a game that I already have all over again just for dlc because forcing fans to do so is not good marketing.

RS 7 and 350Z and the DBS. Cant wait.

[Mod Edit - Abbreviated profanity, profanity and profanity that is disguised but still alludes to the words are not permitted - D]

1 Like

I don’t think they’ll make this pack exclusive to new buyers of that bundle. They’ll release it for everyone (for free perhaps?) or they’ll release a car pack with just the stock RS7, NSX-R, 350Z and DBS without the liveries. That makes a lot more sense than keeping these cars exclusive from pretty much all of the playerbase, which would be pretty dumb.

1 Like

Im speculating they will be free briefly via the app again later still nice to see the RS7,350Z and DBS and itss making me look forward to the FM6 version the cars look good

Yes, it would be pretty dumb hold back this Pack for the "old " FH2 Player…It would make many of Horizon 2 Players very Angry

2 Likes

YOU THINK!!! I WANT THAT 350Z!!!

1 Like

Here some pics of the new cars with higher resolution:

I was allowed to download the edition that contained this update with all 10 cars. Then after posting pics to Forza Racing Network, as site T10 monitors, someone disable the cars and removed the liveries. The cars are still there, but when I click on them, I get a marketing error to some effect. It really isn’t fair I tell you, not fair at all!!! I want those cars enabled T10!!!

I would really like to know why T10 removed these cars from my account???!!!