Festival Playlist events and rewards Sep. 29 - Oct. 6 (Winter S12)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes!

WINTER | DRY SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on September 29th and closes Thursday, October 6, 2022 2:30 PM
This is the third season of Horizon Road Trip (Series 12).

PLAYLIST POINTS

SERIES 12: HORIZON ROAD TRIP

Series total: 260 Points
Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Series Reward: 2021 Audi RS e-tron GT (new seasonal Exclusive car) (80 points)
Series Reward: 2021 McLaren 765LT (seasonal Exclusive) (160 points)

The 2021 Audi RS e-tron GT is the new exclusive reward car for the series.

Season Total: 65 points
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.

Season Reward: 2021 Lynk & Co 03+ (new Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
Season Reward: 2013 Donkervoort D8 GTO (Seasonal Exclusive car) (40 points)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: Total Eclipse (5 pts)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Chapter 1: Tuna, No Crust | Own and drive the 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
  • Chapter 2: Buster | Earn 3 Lucky Escape Skill combos in the 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
  • Chapter 3: Winning’s Winning | Win a Drag Race in the 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
  • Chapter 4: Warning!!! Danger to Manifold | Earn a total of 100.000 skill score in the 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

Making a Scene Visit the Street Scene Festival Outpost
Bandit Win a Street Race in a 1973 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am SD-455
Overnight Parts Spend 75,000 credits on upgrades
A Quarter Mile at a Time Win a Drag Race
Undergrounder Win the Tunnel Run Street Race in any ‘S1’ Class car
Festival of Speed Complete Round 3 of a Speed themed Horizon Arcade
Takedown Win a head-to-head

Forzathon Shop

600 FP Car 1998 Porsche 911 GT1 (Autoshow value 2,800,000 CR)
400 FP Car McLaren 650S Coupe (Autoshow value 500,000 CR)
75 FP Clothing Doodle Pattern Joggers (seasonal Exclusive)
75 FP Car Horn Breaking Shatter (seasonal Exclusive)
60 FP Wheelspins 150 FP Super Wheelspins

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

Horizon Arcade (3 pts) | Mini Games | Complete any Horizon Arcade theme
Reward: White Modern Puebla Dress (seasonal Exclusive)

The Trial (10 pts) | Street Safari | (C600) Vans and Utility
Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.
Reward: 2010 Mosler MT900S (Autoshow value 320,000 CR)

Playground Games (3 pts) | Survival | Aerodromo en La Selva playground | (A800) Super Saloons
Reward: 2014 Mercedes-Benz Unimog U5023 (Autoshow value 100,000 CR)

Danger Sign (2 pts) | Colina | (S2 998) Anything Goes | 1,699.5 feet
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Speed Trap (2 pts) | Los Arboles | (S2 998) Anything Goes | 170.0 mph

Championship (5 pts) | The Marathon | Street Race | (S1 900) Modern Supercars
Reward: 2010 Audi TT RS Coupe (Autoshow value 66,000 CR)

Championship (5 pts) | Street Endurance | Street Race | (A800) Modern Sports Cars
Reward: 1995 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX (Autoshow value 20,000 CR)

Championship (5 pts) | On the Move | Street Race | (A800) Trucks
Reward: 2014 HSV Limited Edition Gen-F GTS Maloo (Autoshow value 62,000 CR)

Championship (5 pts) | Retro Street | Street Race | (C600) Retro Hot Hatch
Reward: 2008 Renault Megane R26.R (Autoshow value 28,000 CR)

CHALLENGES

Treasure Hunt (3 pts) | Super Street | Open the hatch and turn up the heat to top the podium of these super streets
Reward: 100 Forzathon Points

Photo Challenge (2 pts) | #STREETSCENE | Photograph the 2008 Renault Megane R26.R at the Horizon Street Scene Outpost
Reward: Watermelon Ankle Socks (seasonal Exclusive car horn)

Horizon Open (2 pts) | Critical Success | Perform 5 Ultimate Drift Skills in Horizon Open Drifting
Reward: It’s Morbin’ Time (seasonal Exclusive ForzaLINK phrase)

HOT WHEELS EVENTS

Access to these events requires the Hot Wheels Expansion DLC. Users without the DLC will still be able to gold the season and unlock the “Min, Meet Max” Achievement without these event points.

Speed Trap (2 pts) | Frozen Rush | (S2 998) Anything Goes | 170.0 mph

Championship (5 pts) | Paint the Streets Orange | (S2 998) Hypercars
Reward: 2014 Volkswagen Golf R (Autoshow value 50,000 CR)

MONTHLY EVENTS

The total points from Monthly events are divided by four when applied to individual seasons. Completing both events will apply 1 point for EV + 1 point for Monthly Rivals = 2 points applied to Summer.

Monthly Rivals (4 pts) | Bola Ocho Circuit | Post a clean lap to complete. | Experience the Audi RS 7 '21 before you can put it in your garage!
Note: starting with Series 7, completing the Monthly Rivals event adds 1 point to each season’s progress for a total of 4 points applied to series progress.

Forza EV (4 pts) | Emerald Circuit | Post a clean lap to complete. | Experience the Audi RS e-tron GT before you can put it in your garage!
Note: starting with Series 9, every month you’ll drive a different EV in this event complimenting the existing Monthly Rivals event.

SUPER7

Complete the Horizon Super7 in the creative Hub menu

2 Likes

I’ll give credit where credit is due, the Lynk might be a pretty good car and should’ve been added well before a lot of the other Playlist cars.

Trial blows. My car had no grip (doubt another would have been better, though) and there was oncoming traffic (a lot) right from the start. Didn’t reach the finish line even once.

I had plenty of grip. You chose a bad car/tune.

hello my archenemy… NPC traffic.
I’m terrible at avoiding it :upside_down_face:

anyone notice that Street Endurance is advertised as being in the “dry season” yet all the roads are wet? Forza logic at it’s finest…

5 Likes

Just lapped the car in 12th in the first race of the Hot Wheels championship. No idea how or why.

I wonder if the VW Pick up with FWD will be worth going with here or to go RWD.

I only had 1 vehicle in C600 class for the Trial and that was the Ford Lightning (SVT 2003).
Loaded with Ugrundys Trial tune,our team of six managed to dodge the very skiddy drunkatars at the beginning of both races and win first time.
The Trial wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. AI were literally all over the road !

Used the Koenigsegg Jesko (S972) tune to smash the Danger Sign & the Speed Trap PBs.
(I kept to the inside left Danger Sign flag,aiming left so the Jesko didn’t fly/crashland into the outer N.W. wall of Guanajuano)

Trial was even by current standards easy, half the AI team in Sandman’s, the absolute bottom of C class when stock.

Used the El Camino with onlylegend80’s tune and won both races by big margins, you’re out of luck if you’re wanting something with nice handling this week, whatever’s the best will likely be little more than the best of a bad bunch.

What an odd choice of car type for a street Trial from PG.

3 Likes

Trial was easy, you lead the race in 8 seconds flat.

Marathon I used the Chevrolet Stingray.

Not keen on all Street Races, because all races in the dark, you don’t see proper winter at all.

This Trial was comedic gold. I’ve never seen so many traffic cars. Teammates blasting into them, ai blasting into them. Watched an F-150 plow into a box truck at 110 mph like it wasn’t even there. Hilarious. Honestly the most fun I’ve ever had in a Trial, or in the playlist for that matter.

4 Likes

1 Like

Depending on where you’re in Mexico you won’t see “proper winter” anyway. What does southern USer even know about winter?

They copied Winter from Mexico. That’s what they said anyway, but they also said that they sampled the car engines.

They must have let Tony Stewart book it. Can’t wait! :smile:

PR stunts were easy in offroad tuned Jesko and I tried treasure hunt in hot hatch but it required super hot. New car unlocked and now back to salvaging spaceships.

After a mostly sunless 4 plus years of fh4’s repeating 3 weeks of rain and 1 week of snow I think Mexico modeled on Mexican climate is appropriate.

3 Likes

Tried that but treasure hunt didnt work for me in either type hot hatch, what tune did you use for the pr stunts