Festival Playlist events and rewards Mar. 31 - Apr. 7 (Summer S6)

SUMMER | WET SEASON

SERIES 6: HORIZON CUSTOMS

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on March 31st and closes at Thursday, April 7, 2022 2:30 PM
This is the first season of Series 6.

SERIES PROGRESS

Series total: 230 Points
Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Reward: 2005 Honda NSX-R GT (Exclusive car) (80 points)
Reward: 1966 Ford #2 GT40 MkII (Autoshow value 11,000,000) (160 points)

SEASON PROGRESS

Total Points: 58
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.

Reward: 2012 Ascari KZ1R (new Exclusive car) (20 points)
Reward: 2010 Jaguar C-X75 (Autoshow value 1,500,000) (40 points)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: Rise to the Challenge (5 pts)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Chapter 1: Flex Those Muscles | Own and drive the 2018 Dodge Challenger SRT Demon
  • Chapter 2: In the Groove | Win an A Class Drag Race in a stock Dodge Demon
  • Chapter 3: Power Up | Win an S1 Class Drag Race in an upgraded Dodge Demon
  • Chapter 4: Limited Edition | Take a photo of your Dodge Demon

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 7:30am Pacific.

• Play by the Rules | Play an Event Blueprint that was created by another player
  • Full Potential | Earn 9 Stars at Danger Signs in any Vans & Utility vehicle upgraded to S1 class
  • My Precious | Take a picture of any vehicle
  • Lick of Paint | Paint your vehicle’s body
  • A French Revolution | Spend 25,000 credits on upgrades for any French vehicle
  • Go One Better | Win a Road Race in any vehicle upgrade to X class
  • Throwing Shade | Change the color of your vehicle’s window tint

Forzathon Shop

• 700 FP Car: 1993 McLaren F1 (Hard-to-Find)
  • 450 FP Car: 2019 Hyundai Veloster N (Hard-To-Find)
  • 75 FP Clothing: Builder’s Outfit (new exclusive)
  • 75 FP Car Horn: Pinball Machine
  • Wheelspins and Super Wheelspins cost 60 and 150 FP

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

The Trial (10 pts) | Fine Art | (S1 900) Classic Racers
Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.
Reward: 1959 Porsche 356 A 1600 Super (Autoshow value 240,000 CR)

EventLab (3 pts) | APEX FUEGO PRESENTS Airfield Rally X Circuit | (S1 900) Rally Monsters
Reward: 2007 Toyota Hilux Arctic Trucks AT38 (Exclusive car)

EventLab (3 pts) | SHINYODD PRESENTS Stunt Race Circuit | (S1 900) Anything Goes
Reward: Builder’s Gloves (new seasonal exclusive Clothing unlock)

Playground Games (3 pts) | Retro Wave | El Estadio Horizon playground | (C600) Retro Hot Hatch
Reward: 1992 Honda NSX-R (Autoshow value 90,000 CR)

Danger Sign (2 pts) | Eagle’s Perch | (D500) Reliant Supervan | 377.3 feet
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Speed Trap (2 pts) | Northern Passage | (S1 900) Super GT | 195.0 mph

Speed Zone (2 pts) | Orilla Del Rio | (B700) 1973 Alpine A110 | 90.0 mph

Championship (5 pts) | Hand Crafted | Cross Country | (B700) Alumi Craft
Reward: 2014 Morgan 3 Wheeler (Autoshow value 50,000 CR)

CHALLENGES

Photo Challenge (2 pts) | #CIRCLEOFLIFE | Photograph the 2016 Porsche Cayman GT4 at the Farid Rueda Lion Mural in Playa Azul
Reward: Farid Rueda Lion Relaxed Fit Tee new exclusive Clothing unlock

Horizon Open (2 pts) | Just Getting Started | Earn 2 Levels in Horizon Open
Reward: 50,000 CR

Horizon Open (2 pts) | Choices, Choices! | Complete a Custom Race in Horizon Open
Reward: 2016 Mercedes-AMG C 63 S Coupe (Autoshow value 90,000 CR)

Collectibles (3 pts) | Colour Festival | Make Horizon Festival even more vibrant by smashing 25 paint barrels
Reward: Doodle Pattern Face Mask new exclusive Clothing unlock

MONTHLY EVENTS

Horizon Story (3 pts) | Drift Club Mexico | Complete the six story chapters
Reward: 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E 1400 (Hard-To-Find car)

Monthly Rivals (4 pts) | Emerald Circuit | Ascari KZ1R | Post a clean lap

SUPER7

Complete the Horizon Super7 in the Creative Hub menu

2 Likes

lol after last Series I told myself I didn’t need to feel like I had to get every car this Series. That seems to have failed.

Unless you get a good team Volcan Sprint in the rain with this car type will be as messy as it sounds.

Some clown on the team lost us the 2nd race on their own by missing a checkpoint (how it didn’t happen sooner was a minor miracle though) but the game bailed us out with the usual bug and gave us a 2-0 win.

Perfect opportunity to use the GT40 from a previous Rivals challenge again, weird really when the Classic Racers Tour was the last thing I did yesterday so I was in it when I came on.

Open challenges were easy, I won all 3 races in a B Dirt lobby and went up 12 levels, a decent placement in just 1 + searching for the race from the new filters should take care of both objectives.

1 Like

Looking up the eligible cars for the trial from the menu only shows me the Porsche and the Lola. When it starts I can also pick the Shelby Daytona and the car pass Jaguar. I’ve also seen someone in the Chevy whatchamacallit '53 FE so far.

Seeing as though this series is more focused on them…

The 2 EventLabs aren’t great, Rally X is decent enough but the stunt one looks more about cheap spectacle than being anything nice to drive, something that would be most likely to excite a kid.

On my 2nd lap of it I also fell through the map upon landing from the 1st jump.

The event lab: Shinyodd Presents.
Has a camera angle problem.
Abothe half way thru it just changes at a point where you NEED it to correct your path so you dont crash/fall out of the track.
I had mine in Chase first, but the camera changed angle to a paint so i cule not see wher i was going.
Second lap i had it in hood, and it was forced back in to chase at the same spot.

The part im talking abot is right after you go up the large ramp and have to make a downwards left turn.

S1 900 Trial is slippery as! Managed to win 1, lost 2 and won 3.

1 Like

Speed Zone (2 pts) | Orilla Del Rio

i can’t complete this even it’s alway said 1KM/H to complete , ha ha ha

*** solved, I restart PC and play again it’s complete.

I can’t get either of the event labs to load? What am I doing wrong?.

Oh no not this bug again

Same for me, this is a bug also present in FH4.
I think that for us tomorrow it will possible to complete the two event lab.

Did well in the Lola got 1st 2nd 2nd. I was also placed last on the grid twice, so my own Lola tune must be amazing!

1 Like

Drag race didn’t register had to buy another car.

I restarted the xbox and the event labs worked.

Has anyone checked to see if S2 Tour was added today? Or do we have to wait til next month…again?

Unfortunately I already restarted my PC two time without luck, I will try again with my Series x.

My just reloaded the Season intro after every Drag race lol

Yes i know its Summer and Wet season now lol

It will be added in Series 7

2 Likes

Fine! UGH!!!

1 Like