Festival Playlist events and rewards Apr. 14-21 (Winter S6)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes!

WINTER | DRY SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on April 14th, and closes Thursday, April 21, 2022 2:30 PM
This is the third season of Series 6.

SERIES PROGRESS

SERIES 6: HORIZON CUSTOMS

Series total: 230 Points
Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Reward: 2005 Honda NSX-R GT (Exclusive car) (80 points)
Reward: 1966 Ford #2 GT40 MkII (Autoshow value 11,000,000) (160 points)

SEASON PROGRESS

Total Points: 57
Accumulate points with any combination of completed events this season to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car.

Reward: 2018 ATS GT (new Exclusive car) (20 points)
Reward: 1998 Porsche 911 GT1 Strassenversion (Autoshow value 2,500,000) (40 points)

FORZATHON EVENTS

Not only do completing these events earn seasonal points, they also earn Forzathon Points which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge: Peelin It (5 pts)
These four challenges must be completed in sequence for completion.

• Chapter 1: Teeny Tiny Peely | Own and drive the 1962 Peel P50
  • Chapter 2: Smash Hit | Smash 10 Piñatas in your Peel P50
  • Chapter 3: Get Creative | Upgrade your Peel P50 to A Class and reach 110mph (177 km/h)
  • Chapter 4: The Peel Deal | Take a photo of the Peel P50

#Forzathon Daily Challenges (1 point each)
Each day a new challenge opens at 7:30am Pacific.

• Mega Evolution | Win a Cross Country Race in any Unlimited Offroad vehicle upgraded to ‘S2’ class
  • A Little Something | Send a Gift Drop to another player
  • Take Off | Take a picture of the Plane at the Horizon Festival Mexico
  • Splash of Color | Paint your vehicle’s hood
  • Bring Your A Game | Play an Event Blueprint in an ‘A’ class vehicle
  • First Love | Win a Street Race in any Hot Hatch vehicle upgraded to ‘S1’ class
  • Holden on Tight | Take a picture of any Holden vehicle

Forzathon Shop

• 500 FP Car: 1962 Peel P50 (seasonal Exclusive)
  • 300 FP Car: 1981 BMW M1 (Autoshow value 585,000 CR)
  • 75 FP Clothing: Gray Suit (new seasonal exclusive)
  • 75 FP Car Horn: Wheelspin Win (new seasonal exclusive)
  • Wheelspins and Super Wheelspins cost 60 and 150 FP

SEASON EVENTS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion.

The Trial (10 pts) | Cross Roads | (A800) Sports Utility Heroes
Note: You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial.
Reward: 2015 BMW X6 M (Hard-To-Find car)

EventLab (3 pts) | FINNS GHOST422 PRESENTS Jungle Vortex | (A800) Rally Monsters
Reward: 1963 Volkswagen Type 2 De Luxe (Autoshow value 42,000 CR)

EventLab (3 pts) | TAKANO 00 PRESENTS Photo Studio | Anything Goes
Reward: Photo Hoodie (new seasonal exclusive Clothing unlock)

Playground Games (2 pts) | Forward Thinking | (C600) FWD
Reward: 2016 Honda Civic Type R (Autoshow value 38,000 CR)

Speed Trap (2 pts) | Cloverleaf | (B700) Vintage Racers | 175.0 mph
Reward: Super Wheelspin

Championship (5 pts) | A Whole New World | (S1 900) Super GT
Reward: 2017 Bentley Continental Supersports (Autoshow value 200,000 CR)

CHALLENGES

Photo Challenge (2 pts) | #BEARNECESSITIES | Photograph the 2009 Ford Focus RS at the Farid Rueda Bear Mural in Playa Azul
Reward: Farid Rueda’s Bear Relaxed Fit Tee (new seasonal exclusive Clothing unlock)

Horizon Open (2 pts) | Made to Order | Earn 10 Pass Skills in Horizon Open Custom Racing
Reward: Dial Up Modem (Car Horn unlock)

Horizon Open (2 pts) | Street Smart | Complete a Street Racing Horizon Open Custom Race
Reward: 2017 Chevrolet Camaro ZL1 (Autoshow value 60,000 CR)

Collectibles (3 pts) | T-Rex on the Run | Find and Smash 15 T-Rexes hidden around Mexico
Reward: Creative Tee (new seasonal exclusive Clothing unlock)

MONTHLY EVENTS

Horizon Story (3 pts) | Drift Club Mexico | Complete the six story chapters for the car; earn 18/18 stars for the points
Reward: 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E 1400 (Accolade reward car)

Monthly Rivals (4 pts) | Emerald Circuit | Ascari KZ1R | Post a clean lap

SUPER7

Complete the Horizon Super7 in the Creative Hub menu
Reward: 1970 Chevrolet Corvette ZR-1 (Hard-to-Find car)

am i missing something here? every unlimited offroad vehicle i try to upgrade to s2 only goes to s1. i have all of the cars that are currently available in the game. is this yet another oversight by the devs?

3 Likes

Are you in the correct forum, or even the correct week? There’s no such Daily in FH5 right now.

Unlimited offroaders you can upgrade to S2 for the upcoming challege this week are the 2003 Nissan Fairlady Z Forza Edition (S2 915) and the Ford #25 Brockie (S2 912).

Edit: And the Jeep Trailcat, as I just found out, S2 901.

4 Likes

Add the Rally Fighter to the list

2 Likes

Yep, I set up my Fairlady and Brocky. It’s possible those aren’t in some newer garages. But as soon as I jump in the Nissan to do it I’m gifting it. Hope it goes where needed. Might hold onto the Brocky for the “gift” daily tomorrow.

EDIT : Had the cars below switched in my mind. Corrected now…

Somebody tweeked the last point out of the Rally Fighter ? Cool. All I could manage was S1 900. And I had a play with the Trailcat too but never came close. Interesting.

Hint: The is a new gearbox on the market.

2 Likes

Ah… I’d forgotten about that. Thanks !

Hey guys, where are the t rex pinata?

I had to go into settings and change video to quality and restart the game to get the weekly to work. This happened with the little Isetta too. It was over in less than 5 minutes so at least it added some challenge haha. :grinning::weary:

My Fairlady Forza Edition is already S2 tuned :wink:

1 Like

didn’t found the t-rex piniata object in the objectlibrary to make a challenge card for it…

until now didn’t saw one inworld

Interesting… I wonder if they removed it from the library ?

EDIT : Yep, looks like they removed it from the library. Even the old Dinosaur Pop events are missing the T-Rex objects. I hope that doesn’t affect the ones they “cleverly” hid around Mexico. So far I’ve seen none and looked in a few likely hiding spots.

if I start a eventlab event with a t-rex piniata its a the blue car thing and doesn’t realy look like the one shown on the playlistpicture…

Yep, the blue car being driven by a T-Rex is the one. I was just in an old event that used to have them but they were deleted.

If i remember correctly there is one close to the Eliminator, by the rocks. Think it featured in a previous challenge early in this series

I thought so too but couldn’t see it. Maybe I misremembered exactly where lol.

I smashed 15 of the bluecar-trex-things with an eventlab event but it doesn’t register for the playlist…

edit: found three, but it takes hours to find them regulary… quite a lot of time for 3 points… so I go for the rewind trick

Found the event, it featured in Series 5 - Winter:-
Collectibles (3 points) | Collectasaurus | Smash 15 Dinosaur Piñatas

If anyone is struggling with the Speed Zone this week, in the B700 Vintage Racer, I used the Napier-Railton tuned to B700 courtesy of ‘Urgrundy’.

Give yourself alot of road as the racers take ages to get up to speed, but I crushed this speedzone on the 2nd try. It’s doable, just need a good, long start, but I can hit at least 179mph.

Good luck.

2 Likes