Easter eggs, secrets and fun facts about Forza Horizon 5!

I haven’t seen any or heard about it. Come to think of it, Forza Horizon 4 had very few (if any) either. Most ‘secrets’ you read about are more references imo. Like all the accolade names and quick chats you can unlock that reference The Fast and the Furious movies.

Has anyone found any secrets or easter eggs in this game?

Edit:

I changed the topic title. I thought that it would be cool to add fun facts about the game here too.

2 Likes

You can see green UFO’s above the UFO sign with the bicycle on top of the Volcano.

1 Like

The signs have easter egg referencing yo each horizon title. Will have to go in game and grab a screenshot to explain them better. https://twitter.com/ForzaHorizonWld/status/1456639783468417027?s=20&t=BzVB68au0qFutO5dDDViMA

1 Like

I noticed this tonight when you hit snowmen:

9 Likes

Lol that was funny :sweat_smile: i would also do that if i got hit by a car :blush:

Apparently, there is a car racing game hidden somewhere under the busywork and promo tie-ins… :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

13 Likes

Great catch! I never would have noticed that.

1 Like

I wouldn’t call it a secret or an Easter egg, but I did post this thread a couple of months ago:

Honestly they are things the game should tell you, but it’s still pretty cool that they’re in the game at all.

Edit: and I just realized you already knew about the thread. My bad.

1 Like

If you hit the donut media yellow donut floats they make a weird noise if you listen carefully. I tested this when making an eventlab and adding a donut to my track. It might be james or nolan saying something quickly? ( you might have to turn off your radio to hear it)

I saw a weird thing yesterday. I was messing around in the Horizon Mexico Festival and Suddenly I saw a Drivatar doing donuts and drifting around in circles. I don’t have Xbox Live but it looked like a player doing that. I followed him to the track but he turned out to be a real AI Drivatar. I’ve never seen them do that before.

6 Likes

Where is that?

I think it was near one of the expedition start points but there are a few on the map.

Dotted around the map in various places

maybe there’s 3000 explorer influence for horizon 4 somewhere

4 Likes

I think there could be a working clutch and a working horn button for my g923 steering wheel hidden somewhere on the map too,i’ll find them some day

3 Likes

Isn’t that due to your mapping?

2 Likes

I mentioned this yesterday:

Did you know that Forza Horizon started as an idea to reboot Project Gotham Racing?

Blockquote
It took a while for the Forza franchise to scale these heights, and a big part of that is down to the success of its sister Horizon series. Trevor Williams, studio head of Playground Games, remembers sitting in the Palm restaurant in Los Angeles, having just pitched a would-be reboot of the much-adored Xbox racing series Project Gotham Racing. But Hartman and Greenawalt weren’t interested in Playground tackling PGR. “It was one of those stories where the steak turns to ash in your mouth, and I’m thinking, ‘how do we afford the flights home?’” says Williams. “After five minutes, Alan was like, what would you do with Forza? Where would you take Forza? And we pitched what literally became Horizon, almost on a napkin.”

Source and full interview:

2 Likes

Boat-phone! this is a one-of-a-kind as far as i know of lol…’ nearby is a secret passageway too - if ya wanna see where, both are highlighted in twitch :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll look it up tonight :slight_smile:

1 Like