Easter eggs, secrets and fun facts about Forza Horizon 5!

CONFIRMED PORTAL TO THE UNDERWERLD ^

club DnDNF [Ddnf] announce discovery by AceofSwordz |Nineja1 and QRM´ confirmed access to this awesome open werld tunnel to the underneath…

From the acute triangular interchange just east of the estadio, head N, swirving a bit then launching over a grassy hill into a nook of Guantanano flats (also triangulated) and just westward of a fountain plaza!

Videos: Discovery and confirmed Not a glitch \ Not car dependent in club page. Both the Chiron (TMNT-themed liveries optional) and Gremlin X tunes are shared community tunes by GT: Qi Rae Mau

!^°

hit it in le 4 2 7 ! wheeeee

1 Like

Both work fine but for clutch you need to change from manual w clutch and back to manual and back to manual w clutch again , then it should work

Thanks for the advice,but that doesn’t work for me.Only way i’ve ever got it to work is a convoluted waste of time that involves setting it up on controller then removing controller and hoping,hit and miss (mostly miss) and not worth the effort.I thought fh4 on wheel was poor,but that was because of lack of/waste of buttons, at least what they deigned to give you worked.

Mic drop

The best Skill-Song I’ve discovered so far is Fred V & Grafix - ‘Sunrise’,though there are two versions.
One runs to 8 minutes & 55 seconds but the full mix gives you 9 minutes & 44 seconds of double-pts.
Start farming your skill points whilst playing Metriks ‘Dawnbreaker’ on the Mixtape radio channel.
The song after that is the ‘Sunrise’ Skill-song one.
Either version will give you the Skill-Song,but hopefully it’ll be the 9:44 minutes full version.

This will only trigger if ‘Dawnbreaker’ by Metrik is the first song you play on Mixtape.

4 Likes

there’s one easily found straight west of the the Goliath - 3 N-S dirt roads leftover :slight_smile: :triangular_flag_on_post::black_heart:

What, where, whattt?

Not sure if this has been said: the main horizon festival has 2 snakes intertwining together on the tarmac

2 Likes

from Goliath hub, head north and on your Right by the cafe Buenos Amigos there is 1 and then left and a dogleg over, you can spot a 2nd. There are 2 of the Horizon history location posts and a few others with general points of interest en español.
video tour clip<<EDIT 2- [SPOILER TOUR 1 min vid] Qi Rae Mau |  Xbox )

also, if you wanna find boatphone! - there are 3 confirmed locations. 2 on the coastal side corners of the futbol sandlot and a third just diagonally across the wetland. a lil eventlab with the general boatphone site(s) can be dialed # 632 899 327 …

:black_circle::christmas_tree::black_heart::black_flag::partying_face::video_game::diving_mask:

there are baby sea turtles in same fashion on the playa of Department of patrimonio de Humanidad fountain (G-town) - lots of carts for smashing F U N - rly lovely at night!!

also, i missed a capture/ photo moment but i promise, there’s a face in the Hotwheels park rock face. i saw it once then learned that the ancients irl practiced this stucco rock face art. prty cool!!

1 Like

Nice. You willing to upload images?

heh cheers - i don’t have any good snaps of this situation rn but i’d like to see others do it ;]

i have updated the above ‘Horizon Sign post’ tour w/ video link tho

edit: for a BW night vista of ^this, find photo coder: 159 992 535

1 Like

hi!! so, here’s one - idk if it count’s buuuut, i tried to translate the FH5 festival lion emblem latin, ‘Facere Iudium’ … and i think, ‘walk humbly, do justice, love mercy’ is a prty incredible message, imo cheers

1 Like

My (albeit brief and shallow) dive into the translation is " (to be) a man of principles" . Agreed, a good message, nice find. Now, is the roman numeral simply the date for the year 2021 ? Or something deeper ? :slight_smile: A Destiny reference perhaps ? The Blues Album by Whitesnake ? :metal:

2 Likes

I took Latin back in the day, and my stab at it would be “do judgment/justice”. It’s part of the Latin version of proverbs 21:15.

2 Likes

FH5: Rally Adventure (Rock art/snake 2)

here’s picture - in memory Tom Gaulton

5 Likes

Not FH5, but FH4:

I just noticed that they removed all the weapons from the James Bond cars in a desperate attempt to keep the game PEGI-3. The lights on the DB5 move down but no barrel pops out. Same with the Z8; the side vent opens and reveals a mechanism but it holds no rockets like it should:

To be honest I don’t even remember it being animated in FH4 :thinking: Well now, since I updated it the other day just for a MS Reward score, I guess I’ll have to have a look :slight_smile: