Festival Playlist events and rewards Sep. 12 - 19 (Summer S38)

Summer Season Festival Playlist (FH5 Hidden Horizons - S38)

Here are the details on this week’s events and rewards. Share tips along with your tuning setup codes.

The 1995 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR is this week’s new seasonal reward. Unlock the Camo Race Suit by completing the Photo Challenge.

SUMMER | WET SEASON

The season starts at 7:30am Pacific on September 12 and ends Thursday, September 19, 2024 2:30 PM
This is the first season of the Hidden Horizons series.

PLAYLIST POINTS

Points are accumulated across all four seasons. Each event in the Festival Playlist has a number of points to earn noted in the bottom left corner of the event tile. Accumulate points with any combination of completed events to earn the first reward car, and continue earning points from remaining events to earn the second reward car. Cars noted as Seasonal Exclusive are not available in the Autoshow, so grab them while you can! But don’t worry if you miss them, these cars may come back again for future Festival Playlists.

Series total: 300 Points

• Series Reward: 2010 Nissan Tsuru (Seasonal Exclusive car) (80 points)
  • Series Reward: 1985 Nissan Safari Turbo (Seasonal Exclusive car) (160 points)

Season Total: 75 Points

• Season Reward: 1995 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III GSR (newly added Seasonal Exclusive car) (20 points)
  • Season Reward: 2005 Hot Wheels Ford Mustang (Seasonal Exclusive car) (40 points)

FORZATHON SHOP

500 FP Car 1954 Mercedes-Benz 300 SL Coupe
200 FP Car 1969 Toyota 2000GT
75 FP Clothing Horizon Colorado Tee Top
75 FP Emote Jump On It
75 FP Car Horn Colorado Cover Car

FORZATHON EVENTS

Completing these events earn seasonal points plus Forzathon Points (FP) which can be used in the Forzathon Shop.

#Forzathon Weekly Challenge
(5 pts) These four challenges must be completed in sequence.

Fruits of Your Labor
Saloon Scooter Own and drive the 1965 Peel Trident
Tortoise & Hare Upgrade the Trident to B class or above and earn a total of 3 stars at Speed Zones
A-Peel-ing Victory Win a Road or Drag race in the Trident
Cherry Picked Take a photo of the Trident

#Forzathon Daily Challenges
(1 pt each) Each new challenge starts daily at 7:30am PT and is open for 7 days.

A-Maze-ing! Visit the Hidden Horizons Stadium Maze
Sneaky But Speedy Earn 5 Speed Skills in a game of Hide & Seek
Suited Up Equip the Camo Race Suit in the Character Customizer
Utility in Demand Take a photo of the 1955 Chevrolet 150 Utility Sedan
Undercover Operations Win a Street Race
3, 2, 1… Earn 3 Stars at the Launch Control Danger Sign
Testing Grounds Play any EventLab from the Creative Hub

SEASON EVENT DETAILS

Toggle the menu to show the rewards and restrictions for each event - if you complete the event in a car outside the restrictions or fail to meet the target, you won’t get the reward and points from completion. You must have unlocked the Hall of Fame with Accolade points to enter the Trial. Access to Rally Adventure events require defeating the three team champions. Access to Hot Wheels events requires the Hot Wheels Expansion DLC; users without the DLC will still be able to gold the season and unlock the “Min, Meet Max” Achievement without these event points.

Pts Event Name Requirement Route
10 The Trial Secret Service (B700) Country: UK Dirt Racing (Montana Trail)
3 EventLab Meereen Creek Oasis (B700) Modern & Retro Rally EventLab Island
2 Danger Sign Boardwalk (A800) Mitsubishi - 321 feet (100 m)
2 Speed Zone Punto de Vista (A800) Mitsubishi - 80 mph
5 Championship Cat’s Out of the Barn (A800) Barn Finds Road Racing (Horizon Mexico Circuit)
5 Championship Built Tough (B700) Pickups & 4x4’s Cross Country Racing (Las Ranas CC)
5 Championship 3AM Zoomies (A800) Jaguar Street Racing (Costa Rocosa)
8 Horizon Tour Co-Op Championships Complete a Horizon Tour
3 Treasure Hunt Ev-En the Odds Charge ahead speed through the zone, 6 stars your target to be shown!
2 Photo Challenge #Expedition Photograph the Detective Tank at Ek’ Balam
2 Hide & Seek 5 vs 1 Complete a game of Hide & Seek
2 RA Speed Zone Devil’s Pass (B700) Volkswagen - 73 mph
5 RA Championship C for Classic (C600) Classic Rally Three Hills
2 HW Speed Trap Horizon Nexus (B700) Volkswagen - 160 mph
5 HW Championship Flex Those Muscles (S1 900) Modern Muscle Ram’s Head Speed Sprint

MONTHLY RIVALS

The total point value of Monthly events are divided by four when applied to individual seasons; completing both events will apply up to 2 points applied to each season in this series. Post a clean lap to complete Rivals events. Cars are stock and provided as free rentals for the event. This month’s Rivals offer an opportunity to drive the Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III and Volvo C30 Polestar before they’re available to collect for your garage

Pts Event Route Car
1 Monthly Rivals Plaza Circuit Mitsubishi Lancer Evo III GSR
1 Monthly Rivals Lookout Circuit Volvo C30 Polestar

11 Likes

It’d have been perfect if it was the original Tommi Makinen WRC Evo lll😭

2 Likes

Well, no gold in this series for me because i refuse to drive a Peel. Especially in B class or above. The performance of 3 wheeled vehicles in this game is my number one gripe, by a lot. Jeremy Clarkson covered this on Top Gear years ago. They shouldnt be near the top of classes … they should be rolling over and breaking noses.

3 Likes

don’t forget that the idea of this game is some distance from being a realistic simulator - just treat it as a bit of silliness!

5 Likes

If you’re on about the Reliant Robin segment, that car was modified to make it more rollover happy for comedic effect

3 Likes

Ran the elan for trial. Went all 3 - I had an awful round 2, missed 2 CP - but had 2 wins from 3

EvoX WP easy for the stunts

The Hide and Seek thing is good fun, nice to see something new added to the game.
I need to practice with it and observe the car positions at the start!

1 Like

Nice to see the event lab was tested. Broken CP near the end pops up a rewind warning.

TREASURE HUNT

Get six stars from speed zones in an EV car (I picked an Extreme E one), the treasure is in the blue zone of the stadium maze, circular room in the South West with a huge “pillar” visible from afar.

Easiest/quickest way to get there: Enter the stadium from the West, go up the right ramp and drop into the treasure room.

10 Likes

12 minutes today

It’s not registering 3 stars on speed zones for the Forzathon challenge. I have it in B class.

1 Like
1 Like
1 Like

It says “B or above”. I upgraded to A and had no issues whatsoever.

I don’t know. I reset the game and did it the same
B tune and it worked.

I had the same problems with the forzathon. a reboot later, it worked fine

The non-video location of the Tank at Ek Balam

It took a while to find

6 Likes

Non video treasure location

Approach from the flag entrance then keep right after the first ramp

I will put a video out later but its rendering at the moment

3 Likes

I played earlier and got the treasure. My partner just played on her PC but the treasure isn’t at the location (it’s on the map, she literally drove over the location in the maze).

Map is showing ‘Treasure not collected’

Iirc this happened to me a while back. Restarting the game fixed it.