Crash - Update 10 - Game crash on event exit is still a thing (1761090)

Same issue like the one that was closed.
Game will Crash to Dashboard when exiting to the main menu.
XSX

Went into a GT2 lobby to check the available cars and left the lobby straight away, Game crashed on exit. The spining wheel didnt spin at all, just locked then CTD.
I did not make any car adjustments or change car. just entered lobby and left straight away.

Rebooted, entered a rivals event. CTD on exit.

Rebooted, entered a career event. CTD on exit.

It seems to be worse this time around, previously it would not always crash if I didnā€™t make any car adjustments. Now it will CTD every time, even when no car changes are made.

I have the same issue. Crashes after leaving multiplayer events still occur. IT IS NOT FIXED!

7 Likes

why was this closed right away without waiting for player feedback?

3 Likes

Iā€™ll vote after I test it out as I always need to make sure but if so expect memeā€™s a plenty

2 Likes

The CTDs in single player still happen. Itā€™s not fixed.

6 Likes

Yup, just got a whole lot worse for me. Crashing everywhereā€¦.exiting a settings menu, starting/loading a race in career (took 5 tries/re-starts to get the new class series running).

Nemesis tour was worse so decided to finish off the class races first.

2 Likes

Still happens for me. Also got a soft lock when selecting a car for the Gt2 race, really hoping that wonā€™t be as prevalent.

1 Like

Not only is it crashing on the way back to the main menu it also crashed loading into a rivals, will test some more tomorrow but itā€™s poor form to take whoever said it was fixed word for it without at least waiting for the community to test it out @JetPartySalad and can you please add those other 86 votes to this All new from the ground up thread that @Rasta_Wookie_05 has had to open, even better reinstate the other 180 posts to it as well.

Now for some humour to dull the pain of the constant menu crashing
8wk1c3

oh and btw the settings menu is still a lagging mess

8 Likes

STILL CRASHES IF I CHOOSE TO LEAVE A MULTIPLAYER RACE!!! Fix the bugs, then add a ******* spoiler that goes on 18 cars.

6 Likes

To be fair the closed forum says the issue will be moved there when it is fixed or wonā€™t be fixed. So ā€¦

1 Like

Sorry what did you just say??

Itā€™s pretty closed to me unless you want to share some insider information you have?

It has been closed and closed saying it was a Multiplayer issue when the topic was all forms of gameplay.

Thereā€™s nothing remotely fair about this, Itā€™s an outright/downright and every sideways wrong call from Turn10, Support and @JetPartySalad

Nothing less period

2 Likes

I think old mate was being sarcastic Lens.

3 Likes

Yeah I donā€™t know nothing about that, itā€™s not like I have to restart the game every time I race a rival or something ā€¦
I was just being silly. The explanation listed on the forum says topics will be moved to closed once they are fixed or if they are known but a will not be fixed I was just insinuating that since it has been doing this since the may update, they were just going to treat it as a feature not a bug.

3 Likes

Geez Iā€™m slipping at my own game, at least my sarcasm can be viewed as completely negative :melting_face:

It wasnā€™t fixed, wasnā€™t acknowledged as know and not even a will not be fixed, I guess when they donā€™t want to admit the last one cause there will be a flurry of peeps hammering that refund button on Steamā€¦

Letā€™s see how long it takes them to fix this debacle

1 Like

What are your system specs?

Processor 8x Cores @ 3.8 GHz (3.66 GHz w/ SMT) Custom Zen 2 CPU
Graphics 12.155 TFLOPS, 52 CUs @ 1.825 GHz Custom RDNA 2 GPU
Die Size 360.45 mm2
Process 7nm Enhanced
Memory 16 GB GDDR6 w/ 320mb bus
Memory Bandwidth 10 GB @ 560 GB/s, 6GB @ 336 GB/s
Internal Storage 1 TB Custom NVME SSD
I/O Throughput 2.4 GB/s (Raw), 4.8 GB/s (Compressed, with custom hardware decompression block)
Expandable Storage 1 TB Expansion Card (matches internal storage exactly)
External Storage USB 3.2 External HDD Support
Optical Drive 4K UHD Blu-Ray Drive
1 Like

Who mine?

Go check out the marked as fixed and closed thread, not wasting my time posting them again plus all the other stuff that was obviously not helpful.

Thatā€™s just the specs of an Xbox Series, not helpful considering OP is playing on PC

A post was merged into an existing topic: FM Connection issue reports after July 2024 update (servers etc)

1 Like