An option to remove traffic and Drivatars

Either in creative hub or in offline mode… The option to turn traffic off or very high would be awesome

Great idea, i would also like to see police in with the traffic who give chase if you cause to many accidents like it was in Test Drive Unlimited. The problem i have with the traffic option in creative hub is for some reason it only works for one race, if i choose to then do my race again the traffic has vanished.

3 Likes

Same here man! I just think sometimes it would be nice to cut up in heavy traffic with friend’s, even if it was only on the highway. Its long anuff to have it forsure. Police would be nice too

5 Likes

The best place would be in Horizon Solo and they should allow us to customize everything from traffic density, time of day, how fast time changes, weather, etc. You could do all this with half a dozen sliders.

2 Likes

I agree with everything you said, and police chases wouldn’t work though, because the game maturity level would go up .

1 Like

A heavy traffic option would be cool. But I wonder if the Series S/X can run it still at 60fps? It could only be available in Performance Mode I guess?

1 Like

Yes, I’d like to see more hardcore street races on roads fully loaded with traffic :smiley:

2 Likes

We really need more highway traffic in forza horizon 5. The highway feels reallly empty, and there is a whole wide shoulder that really serves no purpose. If the shoulder became an extra lane, and there was heavy to medium AI traffic the highway would be a lot more fun.

MAN! I can’t be the only one who wants this, am I right. Please PG DO SOMETHING ABOUT THIS!!!

I disagree…
PGG shouldn’t remove Drivatars or bots from solo, on the contrary, imo there should be more cars on the street to feel more realistic…
On the other hand, a separate mode where you are alone, just you with the map, would be cool, but skill points should be disabled, because their purpose is to show how good you are at different things, without hitting the car

Id be nice to have a traffic density option. But id like to see more traffic rather then less.

Map feels pretty dead anyways. If you completely remove traffic the map will feel even more empty and dead.

1 Like

A traffic slider is a GREAT option.

Solo/offline should absolutely get rid of the drivatars which become extraordinarily annoying both in driving habits and how you see the same small number of cars zipping around you like a couple of angry bees.

Being able to go offline completely drivatar free and being able to spawn traffic-packed roads would be very cool.

4 Likes

More traffic vehicles are fine, but hard disgree with more Drivatars. There’s too many of them in Solo as it is, and all they do is get in the way.

3 Likes

Not just get in the way, but sometimes they even actively crash into you when you are slowing down/standing still/turning.

4 Likes

I noticed that sometimes when you rewind back far, continue playing, rewind far again, and repeat this a couple of times, the traffic disappears.

I don’t know if this is reproducible. I’ll try tonight. Maybe you can try too to check it. I’ve done it both in FH4 and FH5.

1 Like

Yes, if a sim game, like Farming simulator has a feature in the menus to turn off all traffic with a press of a button, why can`t Forza ?
It would make all pr stunts and many other things so much easier and enjoyable, whitout a lot of traffic and drivatars being in your way.

1 Like

The ability to turn AI traffic and drivatars off in freeroam.

1 Like

they would also have to disable all speed traps and zones, drifts, stunts, and trailblazer events to keep it fair.

1 Like

I’m fed up with having other peoples offline Drivatars crashing into me head first for no reason! It’s so irritating! I just get a good skill thread going and then a drivatar will come at me head first out of nowhere and ruin the skill thread. On top of that sometimes it happens every 10 to 30 seconds!! I’m so sick of it!
It was never like this in the other Horizon games so why this one?.. There should be an option to have less drivatars or to remove them completely so that you can just drive around the map on your own.

2 Likes

Well, there is a workaround for this issue - it’s called Horizon Life :smiley:

When playing online, AI drivatars are replaced with other players but you can’t collide with them so the issue is gone (and it’s somewhat easier to avoid traffic, as cars are moving even when you’re using rewinds). Earlier I preferred to play solo too but I’ve gotten used to the presence of other players eventually - for exactly the same reasons you gave above :wink:

3 Likes