Workaround for Let It B bug?

I have seen a few with the “Let It B” Apex Predators bug, and was wondering if anyone with it has found a work around because between here, True Achievements and Reddit, I am not seeing one. For those who have not seen it, you do the event with a proper car and the tracker reflects it as done and it does not complete.

I hit it early in the new content (PC), completed EVERYTHING else and came back to it and this won’t clear. Power cycled, tried the Cloud trick, tried on Steam, Steam Deck and 8 different cars in both modes. Of course, this one event cascades through not completing the Predators (48/49), and the Rally Adventure Accolades (9/11) and XBOX cheevos (122/124),

I note you did some upgrades, I tend to do everything stock so I’ll use this as a heads-up; sure also I’ve read somewhere that a 700 tune can race as a 700 tune, so one bit of the game allows it in, but not register for stuff like achievements, so another bit of the game doesn’t (also applies to other classes)

I don’t know if that kind of thing is going on here, though

So I just threw down one in a fresh bought WRX STI 2015 at 675 to check that. No Bueno. Just to add, I have now done both modes, on all possible Modern Rally cars at Class B on multiple tunes.

The only thing I can think of (and senility won’t let me remember exactly), but I wonder if I triggered completion of the time requirement on a Non-B and even though I am doing it on a B now it won’t trigger again.

I do have a bug report in.

2 Likes

yeah, that kind of thing is typical for Forza - though to be fair to them it is the sort of thing where “solved” is something that tends to occur eventually

Yeah seen it before, like with the chests. I am kind really leaning on that completion trigger as a reason because if I toggle off the car I see this in the tracker.
hmmmmfong

another thing that has been claimed to make a difference is running with the accolade pinned, I think I’ve encountered that one myself

I have the same issue aswell. I just did this and both are ticked as complete yet it won’t show it in in Team Apex Predator page or else where.

Well, this is concerning for anyone who likes to complete things. I’ll have to remember to pin this and use a stock B class car.

Yeah hope it gets fixed faster then how long it took to fix encore (10 months)

I got the bug as well, also submitted a ticket with video, etc. Adding to the chain to keep it floating in the forum.

Reddit has reports of multiple people having the same issue with “Forest Trail Master.” One person said a reboot helped them. At least for me reboot is not a fix. Here was their screenshot:

Have not gotten a response to my ticket and not looking like either one is in the “Known Issues.”

I got word this is being put in known issues log. Let’s hope that being an achievement breaker gives it priority.

I do feel for anyone who got this bug; I did stock, with pinned challenges, and had no issues with any of them, so worth stressing it’s worth trying that.