VIP Membership not working

Hi,

I have just bought the VIP membership on sale now for Forza Motorsport 5. I previously own car pass and everything was working perfect, but after installing VIP membership, car pass is working but I continue not being a VIP member. If I enter into the bazaar and go to “cars” tab, all VIP cars appears as purchased, but when I try to buy the cars they are not free. And if I try to enter to the VIP Rivals event, I can’t, Forza says me I have to buy the VIP membership, hit “OK” and then appears I have already bought it and it is installed.

I tried to reinstall the game, reset my profile (losing all my progress) and resetting my xbox and nothing works. My xbox only have my account and I don’t share my account with anyone. What can I do?

2 Likes

Welcome to my world and NO support from the powers that be. :frowning:

1 Like

This is really really sad.

Hello everyone.

I have exactly the dame issue.

A few weeks ago I bought the VIP Pass DLC, but I haven´t been able to obtain any of the Vip benefits.
I don´t have access to Rivals Vip Event
I don´t get double rewarded when go up in driver level
I haven´t been able to add for free to my garage the 5 exclusive VIP cars.

And the worst of all, is that when I contact with microsoft support, they told me to post here.

I hope someone can help me here.
Because I was having similar problems with car pass too I bought long time ago.

Thanks and regards in advice.

Sorry I posted from an old microsoft account.

Hello everyone.

I have exactly the same issue.

A few weeks ago I bought the VIP Pass DLC, but I haven´t been able to obtain any of the Vip benefits.
I don´t have access to Rivals Vip Event
I don´t get double rewarded when go up in driver level
I haven´t been able to add for free to my garage the 5 exclusive VIP cars.

And the worst of all, is that when I contact with microsoft support, they told me to post here.

I hope someone can help me here.
Because I was having similar problems with car pass too I bought long time ago.

Thanks and regards in advice.

I also have the same issue, I’m guessing there has been no solution for the OP and others with a similair issue?

Hey guys,

Can you check and see if you can access your DLC now?

Thanks,

Hello - I know it’s a bit old now bit if this is an easy fix perhaps you’d be willing to have a look at my account. It’s the only issue I have with FM5, I found a brand-new copy of the Limited Edition version of the game. It lets me see and buy the three sets of cars but I don’t have tokens, cars, the credit boost or access to the VIP rivals events. If it helps, I actually bought two of these so have a code for the DLC that I haven’t been able to use (Xbox doesn’t let me use it, says I have the content). Also if it helps, I’m a fairly heavy player of seven of these games, all the Horizon ones and the last three Motorsport. Sort-of a plea of a fan, that one, another way of saying, “Please!”

I have the exact same issue as others have stated above, found a brand new sealed limited edition of Forza Motorsport 5 and upon installing and loading in, I’m told that the servers are down and virtually every online feature is disabled. I have no access to any DLC, tokens, or anything else that comes with the LE. Very frustrating, Turn 10 please fix your servers and fix this bug ASAP. I have one car in the game when I should have a lot more and a ton more credits…. Cmon fix your game(s)! As of now I’ve personally checked FM3, FM4, FM5, & FM6 and the servers are down for ALL of those titles. I’ve heard FH2 and FH3 servers may be down as well. Turn 10 do your job and fix your games this is unacceptable having just ONE Motorsport title that the servers work for… that being FM7 as I just tried. Ridiculous

1 Like

I also have the same issue. I bought a new copy of Forza Motorsports 5 Limited Edition and I can’t seem to get access to ANY of the Limited Edition benefits. It even says DLCs are not available anymore but the limited edition I bought come with all that.

Its not working for me. I’m so sad.

HI Nitro Glitter,
I have the same issue with my account.

So I take it its NOT working then?

Thanks,

Now it works, thanks.

Ive just installed the VIP Pass now and it isnt working for me either, can you please fix mine too thanks ^.^

I also bought the vip pass but it isn’t working can you fix it too

I have the VIP pass and I am not receiving the 2x rewards. Can you please fix this?

I also purchased the VIP for Forza 5 and am not getting the 2x credits for races. Any way to fix this for me also?

Hi, I`m also have the same issue, no 2x rewards en FM5. What can I do to solve this?

Regards and hope to get solved

Add me to the list.

I have emails in the game message stating VIP, however I don’t have the VIP cars and I don’t get the 2x rewards.

I see this has been fixed for other users, please can you take a look at my account.

Thanks

Hi well, looks like this was my bad. the VIP was working.

For the benefit of others who land on this thread.

The cars were available via career mode +> cars rather than in the marketplace so I was able to download them once I looked in the right place.

VIP x2 payment is only for when you level up driver level, not for any race payout. You see a little crown and get 70,000 credits … that means VIP is enabled.
I was expecting a bit more razzle seeing as VIP is usually pushed, it doesn’t feel that VIP.

I’m not sure it’s great value for money these days, however given us casual players can no longer buy tokens to get a few extra cars we might want and this game competes with all the other Forza titles I have, I need to rely on banking credits + weekly Forza reward payouts so every little helps.