VIP Membership not working

Hi. Same issue here.
Just bought a VIP Membership code and a Car Pass code from Amazon ( luckily for me, they still sell these in my country ) , and downloaded/installed both.

Car Pass seems to be working perfectly ( haven’t tried every cars, but I was able to buy the 2013 Audi RS 4 Avant from the Top Gear car pack, so looks like the car pass is working just fine )

The VIP Membership isn’t working though. None of the cars from the VIP Membership are appearing, can’t access to Rivals VIP Event, and don’t get double credits when my driver lvl up in Career mode neither.
I’ve tried uninstalling and re-installing the VIP Membership DLC, but it didn’t fix it.

If someone could have a look at it and try to fix it, it would be very much appreciated.
Thanks.

Forza Horizon still seems to work but then it’s a 360 game. FM5, FH2 and FM6 are all broken. FM5 broke when I got to 324 multiplayer medals out of the 325 needed for that achievement, FH2 and FM6 were broken long before FM5. FH3 does seem to be working most of the time though.

1 Like

I have this issues as well. no vip and no limited edition dlc

ans yes forza forum i want to bump this to the top, its nearly there anyway.

I need help my vip not working