Update 7?

I know horizon has been getting majority of the press with the launch of another car pack, lot of NTF cars (Artura and S650 in particular) , but we really haven’t received any news on update for FM. We know we are getting 4 car pass cars, was we still have 6 more weeks of car pass (if 30 weeks is the limit). No announcement on Forza Monthly or a showcase video, and we just started the last 7 days of update 6. The game is starting to feel just left aside, and we as players are owed some feedback from developers and T10 higher ups, especially those players that have continued to try and improve and enjoy the game.

16 Likes

They said “our next track is coming in April.”

If history is any indicator, maybe they’ll “soon” make a pre-announcement saying “sTaY tUnEd” for an upcoming announcement that will announce a release date for the next update, then they’ll make another announcement on release day to announce the actual release with patch notes.

As usual, they likely won’t officially say anything outside of that typical routine.

9 Likes

Maybe brands hatch or sebring?

2 Likes

That might be 11th maybe…?

Still want radar and race flags :smiling_face_with_tear:

6 Likes

I hope it’s Bathurst.

Bathurst gives me that Laguna Seca on steroids but without corkscrew feeling. I miss it so much.

14 Likes

Maybe Rainbow Road or Dragon Trail?

3 Likes

The next quarterly community update is due this month too. It would be great if the community update was presented in the forza monthly livestream. Though it looks like the days of FM as part of the monthly livestreams is a thing of the past.

3 Likes

Easter holidays in the UK not sure if thats the same for the US but might be why there hasn’t been any news

It’s felt left aside from day 1 of early access.

13 Likes

They can do things weeks in advance, all they gotta do is make a few mouse clicks and whatever they have in store for us is released.

Is there a schedule for the updates, that no one here has paid attention to?

Builders cup expansion, More New to forza cars and the new circuit?

Forza updates are typically every 4 weeks.

2 Likes

outside of Tsukuba and fujimi. This is my first choice of track to be added. Love this track

3 Likes

The game is literally dead. They also deleted a whole bunch of their social media posts…says all.

7 Likes

Look at when the update 6 events end, update 7 will probably start straight after if the other 5 updates are anything to go by

Race cars qualifying and endurance races.

2 Likes

It literally isn’t.

Can you cite some examples? I’m curious about this.

5 Likes

Files for Brands Hatch were seemingly added in the last update, so I reckon that’s the next track to be revealed.

2 Likes